Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually (26312 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ok good one from him

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers @ #52/rmb
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by ELgordo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
ovoko.... vandam pastor.....ovoko
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by wakes: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Sunnybabe(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
no be this pastor dey rock Olamide pawon song in a video I saw some weeks ago ....

Na wa oo....

na only God knw who dey serve him sha
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
I smell evil
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by ELgordo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
ovoko..... this pastor e be like same IF him dey use jazz .....e go loud well well....Ovoko!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emekadollars:
Is he not the same person thy call Odumeje

Anyway, there's something available for you in my signature.
Yes my bloda, 7 oracles. They are working for him. Wanna try ur luck too?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by jimyjames(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Samakus:
The man is as fake as Buhari's left ear (according to NK)

Is the money fake currency?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Queeenmillie(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
He's still annoying af.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is not the right thing to do he should have rebuilt some of the burnt houses or compensated the aggrieved families behind closed doors not this rubbish.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Factfinder1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2009 I am a member of redeemed. I attend throne room when I visit maitaima, my pastor always demanding a favor from me.

I used to work at the ministry of foreign affairs.so many people travelled abroad because of me.

I got to know the pastor when he threatened to cause me if I don't donate
I am now an atheist

I'm in Abuja can I pm you, please can you connect me with any job
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
jesusjnr:

What this man is doing just reminds me of what used to take place in Nollywood movies especially in part two.....

Guy ...you funny!...but is the truth!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Mosofunyin: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Market strategy grin grin grin grin[i][/i][i][/i]
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Queenlovely(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Factfinder1:

I'm in Abuja can I pm you, please can you connect me with any job

Pm me
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by SaintLucia: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Well-done fancy pastor. Meanwhile Atiku has stopped giving out money to victims like this since the day he lost election. I trust the Cameroonian if na election period, he for don go there and give out money like he did to those gas explosion victims in Anambra. He hasn't fulfill his promise to pay his over 50,000 workers the #33,000 minimum wage.

He was deceiving IPOB thinking say him dey deceive responsible Nigerians.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by jimyjames(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
DonBenny77:
Some people are so drenched in poverty that anywhere the see give away they don't even consider the motive behind it, next thing you see them commenting nice of him and all that.
There's nothing nice about this clown

Mr judge are you a saint? Are you without evil? Are you so pure and white? If yes then you won't even make this comment in the first place
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by DonBenny77(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
jimyjames:

Mr judge are you a saint? Are you without evil? Are you so pure and white? If yes then you won't even make this comment in the first place
Blind man face your front.
Keep waiting for a judge to tell you right from wrong!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by jimyjames(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
DonBenny77:

Blind man face your front.
Keep waiting for a judge to tell you right from wrong!

Tell me about your own wrongs first, then tell me about another persons wrongs, or don't u have any?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by mu2sa2: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hhansome:
Between this man and Bola Tinubu, who should we avoid most in Nigeria?
The ipobian.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Emekadollars(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
quirus:

Yes my bloda, 7 oracles. They are working for him. Wanna try ur luck too?
Lol. I believe in worshipping God in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2009 I am a member of redeemed. I attend throne room when I visit maitaima, my pastor always demanding a favor from me.

I used to work at the ministry of foreign affairs.so many people travelled abroad because of me.

I am now an atheist

Wow...threaten to curse you....?? Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
Why now? Why?

He doesn't deserve it!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by abass1997(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
i don't trust this man, he look like yahoo yahoo pastor.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by masterP042(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
U did well sis. Next time they wanna preach to you, tell them that jesus used his hand to preach to and convert paul. Let them allow jesus to do it by himself, they should stop stressing themselves.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Grupo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Amarabae:
A broad day charlatan

Still better than Oyedepo, Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by trueking: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

Please forget that Pastor and come back to Jesus Christ, we miss you, Jesus should be the focus because some people by their behaviour can make you not to believe in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Factfinder1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

Pm me

I have thanks...my whatsapp is zero 8 100 five 1 227 zero
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by victorazyvictor(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hhansome:
Between this man and Bola Tinubu, who should we avoid most in Nigeria?

This guy!

angry the guy smells like shit.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by richard16(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

Lol so a greedy pastor pushed you to become an atheist??
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Queenlovely(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
richard16:

Lol so a greedy pastor pushed you to become an atheist??
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.