Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria (1508 Views)

How To Open Free Usa Account With Debit Card. / Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2019
As at the time of writing; 1 Bitcoin is USD 9,402.78 which in naira is NGN 3.3 Million

In this article, we'll look into how and the best site to buy Bitcoin with debit card in Nigeria with peace of mind

FYI, I use Naira Mastercard from GTB

Read more: https://ianthon.com/best-site-to-buy-bitcoin-with-debit-card-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2019
When are you buying yours?
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Buy Bitcoin

ianthon:
As at the time of writing; 1 Bitcoin is USD 9,402.78 which in naira is NGN 3.3 Million

In this article, we'll look into how and the best site to buy Bitcoin with debit card in Nigeria with peace of mind

FYI, I use Naira Mastercard from GTB

Read more: https://ianthon.com/best-site-to-buy-bitcoin-with-debit-card-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Buy some bitcoin now that price is on the low!
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Price update: 1 Bitcoin is USD8,770 which is NGN3.1 Million
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by meekhat: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
I work for a survey site that pays me $3-$4 daily. It's small but something to me
Check my signature for the link if you are interested
Re: Best Site To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card In Nigeria by ianthon: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Price update for today : 1 Bitcoin equals 3,057,570.62 Nigerian Naira

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales, Total Clearance / Newly Built POS Kiosk For Sale / I Hope This Is Not The Plan About The New Naira Notes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.