Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky (1136 Views)

9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria / 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky by felixawe(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pls, I don't know where to start from... I got a debit alert of N10,436.00 from gbt today . I only shop last year December with Jumia(Ecart) & no such amount is in my cart history, the alert narration is showing 2019 transaction as shown on the screen shot.
December I was debited of the same amount severally , when I report it was reversed, today again the same amount, Jumia referring to GTB and have lodged complain for both institutions... They promised to investigate. Shopping with Jumia is it such risky ? I want to believe client cards details is store in a retrieval system .
Has anyone experience same ?

Re: Gtbank : Shopping online With Debit Cards Risky by Eberechi24(f): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lalasticlala Fp material.

(1) (Reply)

16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria / How Good Is Bread Business? / Tactics To Make Money On Quora You Never Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.