Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police (298 Views)

Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' / Peter Okoye Gives Conditions for P-Square to Unite Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police by AmeboBook: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2019
The police The primary duty of the Nigerian police is to protect people and property. They are also tasked with common duties like responding to emergency calls, patrolling the neighborhoods arresting violators of the law. Theu generally keep citizens safe. However, Paul Okoye doesn't think that's what the NPF is all about and wants Nigerians to save their lives from the police by making a video of them before they stop us. The singer says this will save our lives from the authorities. "King Rudy" as he is also called took to his Instagram page to give this tip. He wrote:

'Few month ago, I posted “some Nigerians police are illiterate “ because I witnessed how they treated a young man with short dreads @ lekki phase1 entrance gate . they were harassing and calling him all sort of names... criminal, yahoo boy and all, when i asked what is happening here?, the young man tried to explain to me that they said his car documents where photocopy, they want to take him to the station, that he should send someone to bring the original to the station, one of the police was inside the guys car already screaming “ my friend come and move this car !! You are a criminal!”

I told the police to stop calling him a criminal , the young man said he’s not a criminal, that he’s a footballer, and the police man said that what all you criminals and yahoo boys say... if it’s not footballer, it’s musician and all so I got pissed, brought out my phone and started making a video, the police were uncomfortable, that’s was how they decided to let him go ... later that night this young man sent me a Dm and thanked me ... but then his Instagram page was verified.... to cut the long story short..... yesterday I saw this same young man playing against Barcelona in champions league Barcelona vs slavia Prague azin ehh!!, I was like this guy looks familiar, had to type his name on I.g @olayinka_peter .... I was very proud of what I did that night ,... then I screamed again .... God punish some illiterate Nigerian police. '

https://www.amebobook.com/when-you-see-the-nigerian-police-start-making-video-before-they-stop-you-paul-okoye-gives-tip-on-how-to-save-your-life-59354.html

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police by skyblueking(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Person wey im head correct no dey go psycure!.... When you dress properly and decently nobody dares harrass you.....
You think force work is easy? Seems you are the illiterate here.....
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
First and the last ..... don't even have an encounter..even if u have a police case and ur friend dat is a police officer sees u at their station...he/she will give the impression, dat u have found help....las las e for better sey u no meet at all...cos him sef need him cut.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Tip On How To Save Your Life From Nigerian Police by festacman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

(Full Video Footage) Bambam & Teddy A's Dubai Wedding / Johnson Cross Nation Was Pleased To Welcome The Mother To Tonight Fellowship / WEIGHT LOSS: Things You Will Never Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.