Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight (15846 Views)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wear BRA, you won't hear. Now you've gone to fight... See boobs everywhere. ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Two beautiful girls Tall and short got into a fight which led to one of the girl being Stripped to naked as her Boobs fall off.

Some twitter users have been reacting to the hilarious video which has gotten over millions of views.

See some of the reactions below,

Chidi Omo
@ChidiOmo :Ghetto America! Street young girl in gangs and acting tough. They enjoy the fights and it's a usual thing. The taller girl was more experienced and knew what she was doing. The shorter one just fell prey. It won't end here. Gang/family members will get involved and retaliete.☹.

I т н µ ʀ เ ε ℓ
@7Ithuriel :My mum always says, “whenever you see two adults fighting on the street, just know that they are not hungry”

Oluwatomisin
@tomifab_ :Damnnnnnn the short girl really thought she could fight but the tall girl was pissed!, why do ladies like stripping each other during fights though, it's stupid to me because you don't see a guy aiming at the other guy's briefs during a fight

Okunuga Damilare
@_greatdre : Just imagine I probably think this peacemaking norms have depleted not even a lady let’s assume those guys one watch film but for ladies that’s not too much to protect una gender ��‍♂️

Chigozie Digital Life
@jahblessdigital:
Who else is still watching and guessing what she could've told the short girl that triggered the fight. That was too fast. From smiling to stripping...just like that

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/ladies-spotted-seriously-having.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by devilmaycry: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
That other babe sha the Vex...see beating...
Las las na prick go COS fight grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Kkings11: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
On behalf of all breast-loving men I would like to nominate this fight as the fight of the month.
All those in favour say AYE,
All those against go and watch the video again, then come back and say AYE......Because the AYES have it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by iammo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked

why is it that out of 10 videos of american girls fighting, atleast 7 are black ratchet ladies

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by TissuePaper: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Amazing tits tho

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked

It seems the breasts of some ladies now have the flaccid and erect mode, because I can see her breasts are in the flaccid mode, hanging limply on her chest; almost deflated.

And what's it with all the nonchalant attitude? There was no one among the bystanders who was benevolent enough to separate the fight and cover her up; rather, they were cheering them to fight harder.

If I were one of the bystanders, after their successful fight, I would have made my hands available for covering her fallen heroes. That is the kind of good gesture I would have expected of any responsible man in the fight scene.

She really under-utilized her manly figure. I wouldn't have expected a manly lady like her with a muscular, manly ass, to be beaten so cheaply by a more feminine lady. She should spend more time in the gym, to develop her manliness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
Amazing tits tho

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by electroilorin(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by UnknownJr: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
See busty bress o. U 1 fight peron wey tall pass u. That tall girl, get sense o.
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by YorubaPrince: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by dandaddy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
shocked

why is it that out of 10 videos of american girls fighting, atleast 7 are black ratchet ladies

Even if not all ... always the black!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by BetWinners(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Who else but black American scum angry *SPITS*

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by nurex01(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
NonSense and no sense
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by chigoziri2403(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
In five years time, that girl will be a celebrity, that's how they start
Nudity sells
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by healthserve(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is bad. Very bad
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Dnofficial(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Las Las bois way de around go become Mr clearance............. Lemme be going
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
nice video.op thanks for sharing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by ihustlehard: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
see mens
they are rushing to watch the video
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where did I keep that Vaseline?

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by AmuDimpka: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
dandaddy:

Even if not all ... always the black!!

What is wrong with blacks there
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by frankfrancis871: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
sad

AA women are known to be shameless and careless, they do more fighting than their male counterpart...

However, on behalf of the vaseline crew association of nairaland (VCAN); I thank and appreciate their willingness to serve mankind better.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Betguru247(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is content I like to see, why I signed up on Nairaland in the first place

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
This is content I like to see, why I signed up on Nairaland in the first place

Lol...

The fight no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by dazzlingd(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Local girls, shameless girls...disgrace #spits
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chelseaplus: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2019
devilmaycry:
That other babe sha the Vex...see beating...
Las las na prick go COS fight grin

Better Gbola..
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Tarabye: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.