Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts (72350 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by titiloyeblog: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Judicaelle Irakoze, a Nigerian lady, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after someone reportedly leaked a video of her dancing naked on social media.

Judi in her reaction said the person released the video online while attacking her over her stand as a feminist.

The account that shared the video has been suspended after it was reported by many Nigerians on Twitter.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/nigerian-lady-reacts-after-someone.html

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Bola146(f): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
She is right with her action after the shameful recording. Shame on those that jump the privacy fence of all women are like this

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Paroh(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
And a fellow woman shared it. When people say women are their worst enemies we start to froth at the mouth. But what is the reality on ground?

Tiwa Savage came out to say her biggest detractors in the music industry are her fellow women, women basically asked her to recant and say it's men. You hate to see it.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by males friends who I'm 100% comfortable with and I thank God. We women really need a change in mindset. See how men encourage and push each other. A man would spend his last card to buy condom for his guy just so that his guy will get laid. Even when he's not benefiting in any way.

I'll advise any woman reading this to spend some time around guys and see how they treat each other, maybe you'll get a sense of what I'm saying. If you're scared of rape and molestation, try and make friends with gay dudes. Those ones are even the coolest.

Meanwhile I have these awesome Fleshlights for sale. Please patronize me so I can eat. See my signature. Thank you.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by GrandMufti: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by victordaniel007: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
I don't even know what to say..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by easyman87: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where is the video? Or #Idonbeliveit#

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by shortgun(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Women naturally want to show their bodies whenever they have the chance to do so....don't know why they like to do this.
90% of girls have their nudes in their phones they arewilling to send it to any guy who knows how to make them do it.

61 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Ahmed0336(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
seunlayi:
She is right, shame on those that jump the privacy fence of all women are like this
undecided

Truth is if any lady feels like admiring her body my brother Mirror never finish.

Technology have it's bad side and privacy invasion is one. Why create avenue for one?

Op before I sermon sango make provision for the video me too wan watch undecided

5 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by PearlStreet(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
They saw you dancing naked, you said it is patriarchy.

Na patriarchy comot cloth for your body?

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Godhead4(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Neddstark: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nonsense post. No video

5 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Caleb4show: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
The girl doesn’t even give a damn about it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by TechCapon(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
These girls are the ones sharing their nudes themselves, I went through a lady's phone last week and she had a lot of her nudes in her phone. They just drop it online just to trend

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by emmanwandud(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
I would not say anything until I see the video .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by IdioticNLmods: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where's the fuckin video??
She looks ugly o

7 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Ruggedniggaone: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
mumu you danced naked and recorded it by yourself somebody perhaps your ex help you to advertised it how is that a problem if your mumu never do why you go naked and recorded it was it recorded without your knowledge

9 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by sammyuche(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Op where is the video?

4 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Oklander: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sad...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by mrwonlasewonie: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chaiii

Savage queen.reverse grin

I love her already.no homo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
All i see here is photo of a man.

Is she a man? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Zane2point4(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
You made video of you dancing naked and still complaining, thank God you didn't blame anyone for stripping you naked.

Empty brain.

16 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by mekaboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
TThe person who shared the video must be very stupid and needs to be dealt with. Please can someone put up a link to the video, let me know my next action.

6 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by uchman48(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
I wonder why people come out to defend a stupid act, Aunty we where not there when you decided to remove your clothes and dance naked, what happened to dancing with your clothes on? I don't support the fact that someone posted it perhaps to spoil your personality but let's call a spade a spade. You sef you no try abeg

14 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Nnazp: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
What do you expect to see
Neddstark:
Nonsense post. No video
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where is the vid

4 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Halldmoney: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Most of you guys are unwise behind the keypad. walk it like you talk it and nobody will care about you. Recently many of you have been using social media platforms to confuse young folks about morals and at the end fall into the same pit yall be pitching about. smh

8 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omo

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Neddstark: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nnazp:
What do you expect to see

Oga, how e take concern you. Park well abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.