Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts (72351 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Wilhelm1: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by cinoedhunter: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
>: I still can't understand why you will even take pictures of your nudity talk more of making a video. After you come and be claiming victim... ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Oselu28(f): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
she didn't report the post,rather she shared it.....seems she has been waiting for such opportunity
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by abass1997(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
make we see na pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by blackboy2star(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
NIGERIA ISSUE PASS YOUR OUTRAGE JARE.... YOUR DECISION TO BE NAKED AND THE OUTCOME OF THE RESULT... OSHISKO
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nonsense angry

When you were making the nĂ¼des, you never imagined a day like this when it will be shared for public viewing will ever come abi?

Fish brain entity now forming feminist.

Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
She should leave the entire female race out of her personal problems.

Whenever something happens to some women, the next thing is to start shouting 'slutshame' and 'patriachy'...own that shiit with your chest.

Anna Kendrick released her own nudes before some blog could profit off it, that's the real show of power and fuckiiing the so-called patriachy. She did not even have to mention patriachy or slutshaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Ekpekus(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
angry
One golden rule.. if there is no video or photo, then there will be no sharing.

Don't make a video or picture that can get circulated if it falls in the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by joshjc(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where's the video
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by shineeye1: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Judicaelle Irakoze, a Nigerian lady, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after someone reportedly leaked a video of her dancing naked on social media.

Judi in her reaction said the person released the video online while attacking her over her stand as a feminist.

The account that shared the video has been suspended after it was reported by many Nigerians on Twitter.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/nigerian-lady-reacts-after-someone.html

What is the difference between their low dirty lives and their nude videos! Hopeless idioootss

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by SenecaTheYonger: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
PearlStreet:
They saw you dancing naked, you said it is patriarchy.

Na patriarchy comot cloth for your body?

grin grin grin
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
ednut1:
Where is the vid

Infact this woman is lying, she just wants to trend. You said they should enjoy your nude video and you did not post it for nairalanders to know whether its truly you or you are lying

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Paroh:
And a fellow woman shared it. When people say women are their worst enemies we start to froth at the mouth. But what is the reality on ground?

Tiwa Savage came out to say her biggest detractors in the music industry are her fellow women, women basically asked her to recant and say it's men. You hate to see it.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by males friends who I'm 100% comfortable with and I thank God. We women really need a change in mindset. See how men encourage and push each other. A man would spend his last card to buy condom for his guy just so that his guy will get laid. Even when he's not benefiting in any way.

I'll advise any woman reading this to spend some time around guys and see how they treat each other, maybe you'll get a sense of what I'm saying. If you're scared of rape and molestation, try and make friends with gay dudes. Those ones are even the coolest.

Meanwhile I have these awesome Fleshlights for sale. Please patronize me so I can eat. See my signature. Thank you.
sell am give your male friend na. you Leave your Toto when you suppose advertise give us dea say make we chuck prick for silicon

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by shineeye1: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
seunlayi:
She is right, shame on those that jump the privacy fence of women. Same way that American woman released her nude pics before the hacker disturbing her could release the pics online.

I wish all women were like this.

Next time, only wish for only your own mother, sisters, aunts and nieces to be like sluts who have no qualms dancing nke*d in the market square - do not stretch your absurd wish to mine!

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by penplus: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Don't take nude pictures

Don't send your nudes to anyone

Prevention they say is better than
My advice to ladies
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by ehmmy11(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
No video?? grin

Op your father i repeat your father

4 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Paroh:
And a fellow woman shared it. When people say women are their worst enemies we start to froth at the mouth. But what is the reality on ground?

Tiwa Savage came out to say her biggest detractors in the music industry are her fellow women, women basically asked her to recant and say it's men. You hate to see it.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by males friends who I'm 100% comfortable with and I thank God. We women really need a change in mindset. See how men encourage and push each other. A man would spend his last card to buy condom for his guy just so that his guy will get laid. Even when he's not benefiting in any way.

I'll advise any woman reading this to spend some time around guys and see how they treat each other, maybe you'll get a sense of what I'm saying. If you're scared of rape and molestation, try and make friends with gay dudes. Those ones are even the coolest.

Meanwhile I have these awesome Fleshlights for sale. Please patronize me so I can eat. See my signature. Thank you.
Guys like it real Nne...Wen yur ready u can bring yurz forth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Myhusband(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
is that person a lady or man abi my phone don return to factory

only imbeciles send their nude out, I'm talking about both guys and ladies. I remembered one Zambian lady I met during our video call I never ask her to go nude, she was completely naked and I have to record it. the fool asked me to uncloth myself but I said no, she then asked for my nude, I have to download diick online and send to her

I told the idiot what I would have done with the record if not that I respect the female gender, she started pleading and promised not to repeat such again.

even as a guy. i can't publicize my nude to any lady and if I want to go down with you, I'll check everywhere to be sure no one is recording
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Zchi1052(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
If u stay in this life waiting for someone to notice u just like that e no go work...u have to go extra mile i guess is it works for her
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Godhatesodomy: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by suavemezie: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
She is from Burundi not Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by kunleweb: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Paroh:

My sister. You really have some unresolved issues with your sisters.

Imagine the explosive energy cheesy
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Sunsets: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Every news outlet carried this news for nothing. Nothing to show for it. Where is the video? This is hard to believe. What is this world turning into? Why can't we see the video and have the benefit of hind sight to judge the case? This world has spoiled? I won't take this!
titiloyeblog:
Judicaelle Irakoze, a Nigerian lady, has taken to her Twitter handle to react after someone reportedly leaked a video of her dancing naked on social media.

Judi in her reaction said the person released the video online while attacking her over her stand as a feminist.

The account that shared the video has been suspended after it was reported by many Nigerians on Twitter.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/nigerian-lady-reacts-after-someone.html

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by fela4live: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Neddstark:
Nonsense post. No video
Asawo... cheesy
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Neddstark: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
fela4live:

Asawo... cheesy

Guy, no be bad think if preek stand when eye see naked dancing woman grin grin grin
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by fela4live: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Neddstark:

Guy, no be bad think if preek stand when eye see naked dancing woman grin grin grin
Lol.... grin grin..You don spoil finish! If preek stand where you go put am?
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Sarmiz24(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
clout
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by kobosmart(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin u sure say no be u release am?
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by explosiveskull(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where the nude dey nA
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by GindoX(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
easyman87:
Where is the video? Or #Idonbeliveit#

I was about asking same broa
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by generationz(f): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Paroh:

You are just doing the same thing you are condemning. Putting all women down for the acts of some bad eggs.

Don't come back surprised if you realize that some of those guys you call friends might just be bidding their time to fvck you.

You mention Tiwa?

Didn't Mi come out to call Vector a snake?

Are all the beefs in the rap industry among women?

I'm sure 50 cent was shot by a woman? Or Tupac?

There are bad people among all genders.

I'm a woman and have had female friends all my life and they are some of the best people in the world. The kind of friends that support you when you are down and don't abandon you when you are weak.

Stop the generalization against your own gender.

2 Likes

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by generationz(f): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
kunleweb:

My sister. You really have some unresolved issues with your sisters.

Imagine the explosive energy cheesy

She never mentioned how any woman hurt her.

She's only vomiting widely held opinion which she probably heard people say. Which isn't a fact as there are bad people among men and women.

We should be careful with the kind of information we digest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.