Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men (5757 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Martinez39(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
However the black woman of today dresses or acts the black man should accept it, or remain single, simple.
How you dress is your business and right whether or not men agree.

The WHITE man isn't perfect, but he sees the opposite sex as his equal, an object to be treated with respect. The BLACK man doesn't see the opposite sex as his equal, but as a lesser being, who should be subjugated and dominated without her having a voice. Another problem with the black man is his ''ego''. The black woman lived in these Injustice for centuries.
Victim mentality and the mentality of being oppressed and marginalised are the packages of feminism which you have sheepishly swallowed. You talk like you are new to earth. Most blacks, for a very long time, have embraced gender equality. What rights do black men have that black women don't? What career or profession are black women barred from? Have you seen black men campaigning to take black women's right away?

Black men are not oppressing you or any woman. Maybe if you stopped seeing sexism and oppression of female gender everywhere, you could have a happy and well-rounded view of things. The misogynistic history of the human race (of which virtually all races are culpable) is much behind us for decades except in many Islamic societies.

The beautiful traits you mentioned below were characteristics of our mothers decades and centuries back, yet such great attributes were rubbished by the black man and taken for granted. Such good traits were seen as ''naivety'' and the black man exploited the situation making evil cultures to afflict women.
This is not true. Such traits are heavily sort after by men even as at now. Just like in the case of Chioma and Davido, such traits invariably opens any man's heart and resources to the woman.

Did you just say black men did not enslave women? I can give you a billion ways which the black man oppressed the female gender,
White, Blacks, Hispanic, Jews etc. all subjugated and marginalised women in the past. That past is well behind us except in many Islamic societies. Do you know that it in Judaism, men are commanded to praise god that they were not born to be women? grin

but I will mention only 5.
1. Female Genital mutilation to destroy a woman's sexual pleasure.
This is, for the most part, an archaic practice born out of ignorance and superstition, not misogyny.

2. Making cultures to place magun on cheating wives, while he philanders as he wishes.
Lol. In the past, polygamy was the order of the day hence a man of many women wasn't frowned upon unlike a woman of many men. Such culture is no longer prevalent. Beside, such culture was shared by a very negligible percentage of black men. Black men of today are in support of equal rights and shun misogyny.

3. In some cultures women drink the water used in washing their dead husband's corpses.
Archaic practice. If archaic practices mean black men are misogynists, then you have to think the same of white men who once thought women shouldn't be allowed to vote and women were only supposed to be housewives and home keepers. Beside, we have a new generation of black and white men who no longer subscribe to this culture, so what's your grievance?

4. Some cultures do not allow women to inherit family property.
Islamic societies.

5. Educating the boy child, and abandoning his female counterparts. Etc
This is in the past except in Islamic societies. Black men are no longer guilty of this. There was a time in Europe and America where women were not allowed to go to school. This is in the past, drop your grievances with black men.

I am not saying that all black men are bad, we got few good ones. The few good ones are termed as ''weak'' by the bad eggs.
Few good ones? I would say we have very very few bad ones as far as misogyny is concerned.

You are liberated and not oppressed. Black men are not trying to take your rights away. The people with the ego are feminists, you included. Stop seeing sexism and oppression/enslavement of women everywhere, stop thinking men intend to eliminate your rights, stop thinking like a victim and exhibit good traits, and you will have a happy, healthy and well-rounded views on things and even relationships.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Korllami007:

Acting like woman indeed. When the guy realized his mistake immediately and begged multiple times because of little misunderstanding then she should go to her house to go and beg her or pet her because she's behaving like a woman. I see that as total nonsense unless the guy dey date chihuahua or samoyed or golden retriever, not human being. What if the guy stays in USA and his girlfriend lives in Nigeria that means he will have to book a flight down Nigeria to beg her because his girlfriend behaving like a woman then I will advise him to start budgeting money for flight every month because his girlfriend will surely act like a woman at least two times in a month. So, he will need to book flights two times in a month to Nigeria to come and pet her. grin grin

What if the girl is looking for a way to jet out of the relationship and she wants to use that as an excuse then the guy should keep disgracing his ancestors because of p*ssy. cheesy

There are so many ways to pamper a lady but not with incessant begging. No be say the guy slap her mother or cheated on her or beat her. If the guy keeps begging unnecessarily, sooner or later, the girl will offend him or they will both have misunderstanding in which the girl is clearly at fault but she will be expecting him to come and beg him because the guy has already lost his self worth.

there is a great difference between peting and begging a woman

what you wrote is different from the scenario that played out.

if a woman say you dont give her attention, the most sensible thing a clever man will do is to pet her by sweet talking her that doesnt make him less of a man.

the guy didnt write all the mind reading scenario you have written down like cheating and others you have insinuated, the only stuff he wrote down was his gf complaining about his lack of attention and her attitude

if a woman wants to go out of a relationship, to be realistic, she wont be complaining about lack of attention to her guy, she wont even be giving the guy attention at all.

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
The few babaric cultures which I mentioned above, were made by black men, (they are still practiced till date)you know it stop feigning ignorance. The women were forced to practice it on their fellow women, and the women had no choice than to obey. Feel free to read it up.

Yes, majority of white men accept women as their equal, they only react towards unfavorable laws....(eg where he vacates his house for his wife/kids, shares property, during divorce, etc). Equal rights cannot be achieved overnight, it will take time. I can recall reading in a news recently that male/female players will start earning the same in a particular country. Equal pay, votes etc, will be achieved with time.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said the whites are fighting for us, but they are showing examples. As feminism ate deep into western society, it will also penetrate Africa.

The beautiful qualities you mentioned were common with mothers of old, yet it did not stop the black men from oppressing her. Yes, many women of today still possess such traits, (even feminists) and could end up in happy or toxic marriages/relationships. Submission isn't a guarantee for a woman's happiness.

lilwetdick:

anyway, there are many single black women than black men reason is because of unrealistic expectation.

who told you the white man sees the white woman as his equal, pls do not be deceived by hollywood, if white women are treated equally by white men, why are white women fighting for equal pay in 2019, why are white women wanting equal representation like white men in the office, it seems you do not know white women didnt began to vote until 1920 while they left black women and men to be slaves, if you think the white men and white women are fighting for you, you are joking, didnt white women benefit from slaving african women and men, called them boys and girls, drove them from their neighbourhood, even till today, feminism is all about white women rights and equal opportunity os stop deceiving yourself.

pls show me the injustice, black women have been living in, for all i know black women do injustice to other black women

the beautiful trait i mentioned are trait of a feminine woman still practice today, feminine women are worshiped by all men whether african or non african, many feminine women are in happy relationship with their husbands or boyfriends,

the highlighted are all the rules created by women on other women

who practise genital mutilation, elderly women to younger women
who mistreats maid- elderly women to younger women
who forces women to drink that water- older women to younger women

all these were because of african women culture, we shouldnt forget all these laws werent created by men but by women to control other women, in the african society, women always have their societies where they create rules and regulation guarding women behavior, the main job of the king is to settle query and make sure the rules are obeyed.

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The few babaric cultures which I mentioned above, were made by black men, (they are still practiced till date)you know it stop feigning ignorance. The women were forced to practice it on their fellow women, and the women had no choice than to obey. Feel free to read it up.

Y[b]es, majority of white men accept women as their equal, they only react towards unfavorable laws....(eg where he vacates his house for his wife/kids, shares property, during divorce, etc). Equal rights cannot be achieved overnight, it will take time. I can recall reading in a news recently that male/female players will start earning the same in a particular country. Equal pay, votes etc, will be achieved with time.[/b]

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said the whites are fighting for us, but they are showing examples. As feminism ate deep into western society, it will also penetrate Africa.

The beautiful qualities you mentioned were common with mothers of old, yet it did not stop the black men from oppressing her. Yes, many women of today still possess such traits, (even feminists) and could end up in happy or toxic marriages/relationships. Submission isn't a guarantee for a woman's happiness.

pls stop living in fantasy

which barbaric laws created by men, in african culutres i have never seen men creating rules for women on how they should behave, most rules for women were set up by different local women orgnisation in their community, is it men cutting up clit of women, it is women doing that to themselves,is it men taking women to fattening room to make them become women, is it men making sure a woman sleep with her husband corspe when he dies, it is women doing that to other women, the reality is thaat you never want to take personal responsibilities for many of your fellow women actions, this behavior shows why some women cant lead, taking personal responsibility is the forth front of leadership.

you say majority of white men share their properties with their wives during divorce, you must be joking, who told you they are the one willing to share their properties, it is the court of law that created the sharing of properties not men, because of the drawbacks, many western men nowadays are not willing to get married legally so that when they divorce, the woman wont have access to their properties, even many sign prenups, hide their properties through shell companies abroad and make sure the women does not have access or know about their asset

Miss, equal pay between men and women can not be achieved, even among men there is no equal pay, stop deceiving yourself, so you expect a woman that works 4 hours to collect the same pay as man that works 8 hours. equal pay is a myth, it doesnt exist, you are paid according to the value you bring to the company not because of gender.

submission does not means weakness pls get your facts right, because a woman is submissive does not mean she is weak, a submissive woman in a marriage is more happy than a non submissive woman , the facts are there, so are you trying to write down that women should behave like men to achieve stability in their marriage and relationship. many real feminists are toxic in relationships that is why many of them are single, many of them cant even have a real conversation with a man without being extreme of what use is this type of woman to a man, that is why they are left alone.

5 Likes

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Show me where I said that majority of white men are happy to share their properties equally with their wives after divorce cheesy. I will continue replying your mentions when you bolden it or copy it for all to see. Your replies are not in accordance with what I say. So I will reply your last mention if you show me where I wrote such a statement. I need you to show me before I can be convinced that you can read and understand my simple messages. I am waiting.
lilwetdick:

pls stop living in fantasy

which barbaric laws created by men, in african culutres i have never seen men creating rules for women on how they should behave, most rules for women were set up by different local women orgnisation in their community, is it men cutting up clit of women, it is women doing that to themselves,is it men taking women to fattening room to make them become women, is it men making sure a woman sleep with her husband corspe when he dies, it is women doing that to other women, the reality is thaat you never want to take personal responsibilities for many of your fellow women actions, this behavior shows why some women cant lead, taking personal responsibility is the forth front of leadership.

you say majority of white men share their properties with their wives during divorce, you must be joking, who told you they are the one willing to share their properties, it is the court of law that created the sharing of properties not men, because of the drawbacks, many western men nowadays are not willing to get married legally so that when they divorce, the woman wont have access to their properties, even many sign prenups, hide their properties through shell companies abroad and make sure the women does not have access or know about their asset

Miss, equal pay between men and women can not be achieved, even among men there is no equal pay, stop deceiving yourself, so you expect a woman that works 4 hours to collect the same pay as man that works 8 hours. equal pay is a myth, it doesnt exist, you are paid according to the value you bring to the company not because of gender.

submission does not means weakness pls get your facts right, because a woman is submissive does not mean she is weak, a submissive woman in a marriage is more happy than a non submissive woman , the facts are there, so are you trying to write down that women should behave like men to achieve stability in their marriage and relationship. many real feminists are in toxic in relationships that is why many of them are single, many of them cant even have a real conversation with a man without being extreme of what use is this type of woman to a man, that is why they are left alone.

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by SamzackD(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
However the black woman of today dresses or acts the black man should accept it, or remain single, simple.

The WHITE man isn't perfect, but he sees the opposite sex as his equal, an object to be treated with respect. The BLACK man doesn't see the opposite sex as his equal, but as a lesser being, who should be subjugated and dominated without her having a voice. Another problem with the black man is his ''ego''. The black woman lived in these Injustice for centuries.

The beautiful traits you mentioned below were characteristics of our mothers decades and centuries back, yet such great attributes were rubbished by the black man and taken for granted. Such good traits were seen as ''naivety'' and the black man exploited the situation making evil cultures to afflict women. Did you just say black men did not enslave women? I can give you a billion ways which the black man oppressed the female gender, but I will mention only 5.
1. Female Genital mutilation to destroy a woman's sexual pleasure.
2. Making cultures to place magun on cheating wives, while he philanders as he wishes.
3. In some cultures women drink the water used in washing their dead husband's corpses.
4. Some cultures do not allow women to inherit family property.
5. Educating the boy child, and abandoning his female counterparts. Etc

I am not saying that all black men are bad, we got few good ones. The few good ones are termed as ''weak'' by the bad eggs.

all those nonsense you wrote up there is why I think feminist are plain dumb,

please tell me where your genitals mutilated?

did your parents send your brothers to school and kept you at home preparing for marriage?

if your answers to these questions are No then you have no business advocating for women's right, cause what you wrote up there are unrealistic circumstances that I've never seen happen,

my sister wasn't mutilated, she was educated same as i was, and was given the same opportunity i was given, so tell me which African man is oppressing any woman, you feminist are just men haters, that keep coming up with dumb excuses to hate men.

a wise woman who understand femininity would know how to get things done by being female and not acting masculine with all these feminism bullshit to fight for female liberation when no one is oppressing you in the first place.

there is a saying that goes 'what a man can do, a feminine woman can get another man to do it better for her'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by MrCork: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
Thanks to feminism and all other agendas, feminism is for women who do not know how to be a woman.

See, the power of a woman lies in her femininity, her submissiveness( there is power in being submissive), the way she dress, the way she pose and walk, the way she behaves, the way her hair and body smells, how nice her pussy smells( do not underestimate pussy smell) and the way she carries herself.

I have noticed that the most successful and happy women are feminine women, they act weak and submissive but get all they want, i am not talking about women that sleeps with men for promotion, job placement and money, these type of women are naturally born sluts and prostitutes, no matter where you take them to, they will always sleep with men for progress because of their laziness.

A woman that understand her femininity, knows that just a show of her weakness and vulnerability will make many men give her what she needs. Even at home, the married or feminine women in relationship know how to get what they want, they dress as seductive as possible, smell nice, catwalk, maintain their body, even the way their pussy smells can make their husband or boyfriend salivate anytime he see her, i think most women underestimate the power of smell of their pussy and its effect on men. (the smell of your pussy can either make a man want you more or dread having sex with you)

A woman who do not understand the power of her femininity act like a man, always on unsexy jeans trouser and low shoes, talk uncultured with thick voice, wants to compete with men always turn off a man in many ways instead of men trying to help you, they will make sure your life is difficult and hell, that is why feminine women is always loved by men in the work place,at home and the society at large, other women want to emulate her and learn her ways.

A feminine woman do not have to sleep with men to get what they want, she knows she can get what she wants just by making men salivate and fall on her kneels without giving sex. to be realistic, most feminine women are the one, men promise heaven and earth, go to war and kill each other, betray each other just to get them.

...bro let me warn u.. Nigeria is no nonsense place..if they catch u dating men that dress like woman coz u prefer them.....they will chop off yor kondo!!!( case closed) angry
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
SamzackD:

all those nonsense you wrote up there is why I think feminist are plain dumb,

please tell me where your genitals mutilated?

did your parents send your brothers to school and kept you at home preparing for marriage?

if your answers to these questions are No then you have no business advocating for women's right, cause what you wrote up there are unrealistic circumstances that I've never seen happen,

my sister wasn't mutilated, she was educated same as i was, and was given the same opportunity i was given, so tell me which African man is oppressing any woman, you feminist are just men haters, that keep coming up with dumb excuses to hate men.

a wise woman who understand femininity would know how to get things done by being female and not acting masculine with all these feminism bullshit to fight for female liberation when no one is oppressing you in the first place.

there is a saying that goes 'what a man can do, a feminine woman can get another man to do it better for her'

thank you for this...help me ask her if any man have ever cut off her and any of her friends clit before or if her father have stop paying her school fees, for what i know there are many women in the Nigerian schooling system...

according to the African women, african men are oppressive but funny enough the women cant show us the oppression, they just create scenarios in their mind of perceived oppression.

4 Likes

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by SamzackD(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

thank you for this...help me ask her if any man have ever cut off her or any of her friends clit before or if her father have stop paying her school fees, for what i know there are many women in the Nigerian schooling system...

according to the African women, african men are oppressive but funny enough the women cant show us the oppression, they just create scenarios in their mind of perceived oppression.

exactly! in my class in secondary school, we had more girls than boys, and when I got to the university it was the same, even if you look in your workplace you'll find men and women there, in some work places more women than men,

so tell me what other equality do they want? do they want us to give them dvcks before they'll be equal with men,

that's why they are just bunch of men haters who make false claims to situations that are not real and that I've never seen happen, the thing is most of them where not even born when those shvts they claim to be oppression were still in practice,

The sooner they discover that feminism is cancerous to their female nature (that they're hurting themselves in the long run), the better for them.

4 Likes

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Show me where I said that majority of white men are happy to share their properties equally with their wives after divorce cheesy. I will continue replying your mentions when you bolden it or copy it for all to see. Your replies are not in accordance with what I say. So I will reply your last mention if you show me where I wrote such a statement. I need you to show me before I can be convinced that you can read and understand my simple messages. I am waiting.

if white men take white women as equal so why are white women fighting for equal rights in 2019

it seems the African women know how to support the white men that despise her and her offspring

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by zexy2030(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So feminists do not smell good, look feminine, have a soft voice, etc? Where exactly do you see these kind of ladies? I believe in submission, but I do not believe in the African man's definition of submission. African man's definition of submission is equal to slavery.

Ladies should beware.
Until men stop paying bride price, women are mend to be submissive to their men..you are born to bend, bow and bear another man's name...keep forming feminist...las las u will bear the name of another woman like yourself..that is you will say "proudly lesbian"...your type has been brainwashed about submission to your man...marriages of our parents worked for this reason but you termed it slavery, so why won't u be delayed in settling down...you can be friends with your hubby but recognise he is your head, you bear his name and he paid the price.
Put yourself in our shoes, you will understand better...submit! that's the word...
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Looks like you send mentions just to increase the pages of your thread. I answered the question below, yet you resend it. I can point out over ten places in your mentions where you talk completely out of point and not in accordance with whatever I type, I had been replying your mentions cuz I thought you can comprehend accordingly. So for the last time I ask again, show me where I wrote that ''white men are happy to share their properties with their wives after divorce''. In your other message, you claimed I said the whites are fighting for blacks, hahahahahh, thought you are smarter than this.
I will only continue when you show me what I ask, because I don' see any sense answering the same questions repeatedly, or replying your mentions when you cannot comprehend what I type.

lilwetdick:

if white men take white women as equal so why are white women fighting for equal rights in 2019

it seems the African women know how to support the white men that despise them.
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I ignored all the foolish mentions above, cuz I am very sure those who send them are not familiar with Africa or Nigeria. Otherwise, they would know that the few babaric practices which I mentioned above are still practiced, and they were cultures created by men to afflict women.

*If someone as enlightened as Regina Daniels could be trapped into a women cult group by her husband, just to make sure she remains faithful, then only a fool would say such practices do not exists. If an actress of her Calibre is manipulated into such, then the average women/illiterate women are facing worse. Of course she may not have accepted that marriage if she knew that will be part of it.
*Do I need to mention that which Stella Damascus faced during her husband's death?
*Babaric practices/women oppression can be seen everywhere.
The black woman has accepted her fate with all the tantrums thrown by men, yet men continue to open threads complaining about the very women who are oppressed by some them.
*Paying bride price is not enough reason for a man to see a woman as a lesser human, we have women who can foot groom price if such cultures existed.
Even if I continue typing till eternity, I know the black man who's mindset is flawed will still be partial in his judgement concerning issues like this. I still maintain my stand that the black man's definition of submission is slavery, and a woman's submission to him is not a guarantee that he will give her happiness.
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Looks like you send mentions just to increase the pages of your thread. I answered the question below, yet you resend it. I can point out over ten places in your mentions where you talk completely out of point and not in accordance with whatever I type, I had been replying your mentions cuz I thought you can comprehend accordingly. So for the last time I ask again, show me where I wrote that ''white men are happy to share their properties with their wives after divorce''. In your other message, you claimed I said the whites are fighting for blacks, hahahahahh, thought you are smarter than this.
I will only continue when you show me what I ask, because I don' see any sense answering the same questions repeatedly, or replying your mentions when you cannot comprehend what I type.

enough of your online ranting, you also brought up unscrupulous claims that have never existed before..stop acting like a victim

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I ignored all the foolish mentions above, cuz I am very sure those who send them are not familiar with Africa or Nigeria. Otherwise, they would know that the few babaric practices which I mentioned above are still practiced, and they were cultures created by men to afflict women.

*If someone as enlightened as Regina Daniels could be trapped into a women cult group by her husband, just to make sure she remains faithful, then only a fool would say such practices do not exists. If an actress of her Calibre is manipulated into such, then the average women/illiterate women are facing worse. Of course she may not have accepted that marriage if she knew that will be part of it.
*Do I need to mention that which Stella Damascus faced during her husband's death?
*Babaric practices/women oppression can be seen everywhere.
The black woman has accepted her fate with all the tantrums thrown by men, yet men continue to open threads complaining about the very women who are oppressed by some them.
*Paying bride price is not enough reason for a man to see a woman as a lesser human, we have women who can foot groom price if such cultures existed.
Even if I continue typing till eternity, I know the black man who's mindset is flawed will still be partial in his judgement concerning issues like this. I still maintain my stand that the black man's definition of submission is slavery, and a woman's submission to him is not a guarantee that he will give her happiness.

it seems you spend too much of your time reading blogs that spread falsehoods, you mention regina and stella like you were there, are you a friend of theirs, did you attend any of the so called babaric ceremonies, funny how you will bring up untruth to justify that women are oppress in our society

you do not understand any thing about bride price culture, bride price culture is an ancient culture, even till today, jewish, arab asian and africans people practice it, pride price is not about making women look like property to any man, it a show of respect by the man's family to the woman's family, it is also similar to dowry that europeans do, if you want to pay groom price to a man, you can as well go to india

your hypocrisy is at an higher level, i will like to ask if your family will reject bride price if paid by the man you are gonna be with and we shouldnt forget how the bride families have monetized and exploit this bride price culture to enrich themselves, pls stop feigning ignorance

you seems to always say black women are oppressed but this are some of the lists of oppression done by black women to other black women in our society

Woman ‘burns’ maids with iron - https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-burns-maids-with-iron/
Wicked Madam Cuts Forehead Of Housemaid In Asaba For Refusing To Be Called A Bastard-https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/04/21/wicked-madam-cuts-forehead-of-housemaid-in-asaba-for-refusing-to-be-called-a-bastard-video/
Abuja Business Woman Arrested For Beating & Inflicting Injuries On Her Young House Maid- https://www..com/talk/topic,396662.0.html
Another woman brutalizes housemaid in Ibadan-https://www.pulse.ng/gist/heartless-another-woman-brutalizes-housemaid-in-ibadan/ez5cecy
https://femininematerz./2015/08/05/an-old-woman-imprisoned-by-her-children-guarded-by-an-uncontrollable-maid/-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6189429/NHS-nurse-used-voodoo-force-Nigerian-women-prostitution-sentence-extended.html
https://naijagists.com/nigerian-lawyer-stabs-house-maid-ipaja-lagos-arrested-police/

above are some of the crimes of the oppressed African woman

2 Likes

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Leoniine(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2019
pansophist:

Because men and women are not, and can not be equal.

Equality, not homogeneity!

Equality means: having the same rights, social standing/status, opportunities, same treatment, consideration as a HUMAN, fairness, justice and so on and so forth. You can consult a dictionary for more definitions, or simple research the word, its usage especially in a liberal, progressive and democratic system. Don't apply an academic or literal meaning to it, considering the subject of discussion here. You have to look at things holistically and within context.

When I talk equality (racial, class, sexes, etc) what I meant is what I typed up there. I am not saying you should start breastfeeding and wearing tampons as a man! That's a silly argument dumb people bring up against feminism.

Let me ask you: if a white man should come here, should you treat him in a discriminatory manner or kill him? Just because he's white?

Feminism makes women overly combative, competitive, confrontational, jaded, and masculine.

That's the point. Simply consider the Xenophobic acts going on in SA and look at Nigerians reactions. All you listed up there are not farfetched and shouldn't be surprising when when you think of all women have been through for, are still going through. A bitter, angry feminist is a normal one. The most logical, and coolheaded. Like, how did you think women got here? All your mom, sisters and future daughters
are enjoying and will still enjoy, how do think those privileges were gotten? Through submission and being tongue tied and soft spoken? Hell no. How else can you make a person start seeing themself as a human, to become more and to shun societal expectations?

You are seeing those qualities in a negative light, but when you examine cases of oppression through history (e.g slavery) you'll find that such behaviors were perfectly okay and needed. It's the same with dismantling patriarchy (note, I did not say leadership, hierarchy, strength, being emotionally healthy and all other great attributes.)

It kills their femininity and common sense, while giving a false sense of enlightenment, which in turn, makes men less motivated to protect and provide.

Okay, I find it reaching that you're making a direct comment on women's personal lives here. It kills femininity and common sense? What's femininity? Most Nigerian girls are not feminists, will you call them feminine?

Common sense, hmm, look at the average girls again.

In short, you just need to see feminists lives to know if what you wrote up there is true or not.
First of all, are you just a money-making machine and a sperm donor? Are you a robot, incapable of feeling? Because, as far as we all know, protecting and providing for a woman centers around that. Are you saying men will be completely useless without having a woman to give money and be a lord over? There are other layers to you, c'mon! Patriarchy, simply is, male's domination. And it became a lot of things. Feminism is not saying men should stop building, working or using their strengths. The world is going global and advancing technologically.
Stop trying to squeeze in a Middle or Dark Age, whatever system in an Information Age.

The ongoing destruction of matrimony, and the rise of mgtow are a direct result of feminism.

1) Feminists get married.

2) Do you know for sure that it is feminists marriages that are breaking?

3) And do you know that the majority of people who get married are feminists?

Direct result you say? Wow! So, where does lack of communication, incompatibility, immaturity, money, sexual problems, infidelity, etc etc comes in? Like, you have a data which shows that feminism is destroying marriages? How many people are feminists in the third world nations?

Feminism ignores biology, evolution, science
Which feminism is this? Feminism is manifest largely in the SOCIAL world. It revolves around social constructs, expectations, mental conditioning (absolutely DUE to environment and upbringing and not influenced by XY chromosomes or the brain). You can cry, laugh, cook, feel butterflies, smile - just like a woman - and we are equal in that aspect. If you're different from a woman, then you should probably be a wood. And I, likewise, can be unemotional, manipulative, domineering, logical, etc just like the stereotypical man. I am capable of it (and yes, I know many women are not that way, i.e, they are whining, irrational, but WHY? Is it because that's how their brains in their 'pure' self are?). So if you raise your girl to think logically, that she can't get things with her body or get away with things because she's a woman, play video games and other mind-stimulating games, read books instead of playing bride with barbie dolls, looking to marriage and a man as an escape, ends or the means to it, be sexually free and sooo on, maybe the misconceptions attributed to a woman, things you think are natural will disappear. Vice-versa for a boy. If you raise him to be feminine, do motherly stuff and play with dolls, fashion stuff, maybe they wouldn't grow up to be committing suicide and developing health problems - all to be a man.

and all of the feminist discourse so far, especially academically, to gain momentum is largely untrue,

So rape, FGM, child marriage, acid throwing, female infanticide are all untrue? If these do not match the definition of oppression, what are they then? [Deal with the facts, I know *I* am not experiencing these ones.]

which have instilled rage and hate in women, towards men, and also deceived them to believe in the nonsensicals, such as the patriarchy and constitutive oppression. Its hypocritical, and turning men against women (as evidenced on this thread alone). If men drop their traditional roles, just as women have drop theirs, society will collapse. Third wave feminism is cancer.

Don't I just love this. If patriarchy is a myth, then who built "civilization" in time past? Who invented things and conquered the natural world for both men and women to be safe in? Were women leading or cooking and making babies? Witch and widows burning were not oppressive?

So, you think I'm turning against you just by opposing your views and speaking in favour of feminism? Is this not a natural thing? Debating? You see it in all spheres of life.

Which trad roles again? Infact, what are the building blocks of a society? What makes a society a society? How is it linked to men's roles? If I recall, you once mentioned women now doing the work of both men and women (at home and at office), but men so far have remained in their traditional roles.

And again, don't you still talk or complain (when arguing in favour of red pill) that women are naturally this or that? Wanting a man for so many things all because she's born with a vagina and never do anything? I don't get, which women now, are dropping their roles?
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Leoniine(f): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Martinez39:
When chickens start laying golden eggs, I will grant your request. I have no time for fruitless and emotional arguments.

DOLT. cheesy

You have no time for emotional arguments or you're just too dumb and empty-headed to form a substance for your claims?
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Leoniine(f): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

i dont believe in the equality of the sexes, both men and women are different, we think differently and act differently, if you say both men and women are equal then it means both are design by nature to do similar stuff which is not true

Check my response above for what equality of the sexes mean.

i believe in equal opportunity but to be realistic, equal opportunity does not bring equal result, even among men equal opportunity does not result to equal outcomes, so i think women need to rethink what they want, if they want equality with men, then that is behaving like men which basically is unhealthy for society.

Great. So is there equal opportunities available? For all people and all races? Don't judge by the western world alone.

How is equality with men unhealthy for the society?

many women are being harmed by the feminist movement, it makes women more masculine, we can also see that even in many western countries, the men are no more getting married to their women, they prefer to go to asia or eastern europe where they believe the women are feminine, even in the work place and the society, many men avoid this type of women because of their toxic opinion, this basically has lead to less mentorship which resulted to their lack of career progression.

You know non-feminists in America outnumber feminists there? Yes. In America, the movement do not resonate with so many women! Even amongst celebrities. Don't let the media distort things for you. How many men are these exactly that are going to Asian countries to look for wives? 80%? 70%? 59%?

No qualms, really. Your submissive women abound. Or you're saying 100% of women are feminists? So, what's the ish? Again with speaking on the lives of women. Wow. So you know how many guys ask a feminist out? How many male acquaintances and friends she's got? undecided

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Leoniine:

Check my response above for what equality of the sexes mean.

lets look into our society, women are treated the same way as men in the work place and society, they earn similar salaries as men, infact, there are many things a women will do in our society that we overlook, in the western world they will be in jail. see, many women here are given preferential treatment over men

you can read a thread, i created about the subject matter [b]are Nigerian women oppressed by Nigerian men? [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/5517995/nigerian-women-oppressed-nigerian-men#5517995.1

Great. So is there equal opportunities available? For all people and all races? Don't judge by the western world alone.

see equal opportunity for all races is hard to achieve all over the place, even among the races, are people equal, see people have different abilities and skills, some people take risk, some people do not, some people think long term while some short term, equal opportunity generally is a myth and can never be achieved, it is just a fantasy that you can achieved equal opportunity, you can look back to the history of society even in so called socialist systems like the former USSR who wanted equality for every citizens, it is was impossible to achieve.

How is equality with men unhealthy for the society?

biologically, mentally and even strength wise we are different. as i have written before equality is a myth, we know that as a woman if you earn a good degree, hard working, and smart, you can demand a good salary as your male counterparts what we dont like is employing a female just because she is a female not because she is smart and qualified.

even if we have equality, women will still go to jobs that are not task demanding and less risky than men, anyway, i do not believe in equality because it doesnt exist. even among men, there is no equality.

[color=#990000]You know non-feminists in America outnumber feminists there? Yes. In America, the movement do not resonate with so many women! Even amongst celebrities. Don't let the media distort things for you. How many men are these exactly that are going to Asian countries to look for wives? 80%? 70%? 59%?

you are right, they are small but they influence the media and what is the role of the media to change the mindset of the viewers, you can get a clue from Nassim Nicholas Taleb book skin in the game and in one of the chapters he gave an example of how a stubborn intolerant minority rule can change opinion of the large majority and basically i see it working, they might not be targeting the old but in the universities, many women are being brain washed by feminist agendas.

for the western men going to asians countries for wives, i dont know the statistics but i personally know many western men who are not married but are just in a partner relationship with western women, the others half are married to Asian and eastern Europe women.

No qualms, really. Your submissive women abound. Or you're saying 100% of women are feminists? So, what's the ish? Again with speaking on the lives of women. Wow. So you know how many guys ask a feminist out? How many male acquaintances and friends she's got? undecided

i am not saying 100% of women are feminists but there are many women here especially among the young ones who think they are oppressed by men and thinking that they are entitled to things even when they dont work.

the reality is this, many men dont want to date a feminists, for real they are toxic to be with, always angry to lay down points, always very fast to bash men, i have seen many feminists online and in real life, many of them are single and bitter, no man wants that vibe around them
.[quote]

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by logan2(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
Thanks to feminism and all other agendas, feminism is for women who do not know how to be a woman.

See, the power of a woman lies in her femininity, her submissiveness( there is power in being submissive), the way she dress, the way she pose and walk, the way she behaves, the way her hair and body smells, how nice her pussy smells( do not underestimate pussy smell) and the way she carries herself.

I have noticed that the most successful and happy women are feminine women, they act weak and submissive but get all they want, i am not talking about women that sleeps with men for promotion, job placement and money, these type of women are naturally born sluts and prostitutes, no matter where you take them to, they will always sleep with men for progress because of their laziness.

A woman that understand her femininity, knows that just a show of her weakness and vulnerability will make many men give her what she needs. Even at home, the married or feminine women in relationship know how to get what they want, they dress as seductive as possible, smell nice, catwalk, maintain their body, even the way their pussy smells can make their husband or boyfriend salivate anytime he see her, i think most women underestimate the power of smell of their pussy and its effect on men. (the smell of your pussy can either make a man want you more or dread having sex with you)

A woman who do not understand the power of her femininity act like a man, always on unsexy jeans trouser and low shoes, talk uncultured with thick voice, wants to compete with men always turn off a man in many ways instead of men trying to help you, they will make sure your life is difficult and hell, that is why feminine women is always loved by men in the work place,at home and the society at large, other women want to emulate her and learn her ways.

A feminine woman do not have to sleep with men to get what they want, she knows she can get what she wants just by making men salivate and fall on her kneels without giving sex. to be realistic, most feminine women are the one, men promise heaven and earth, go to war and kill each other, betray each other just to get them.
op you are confused...

2 Likes

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Leoniine(f): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2019
lilwetdick ---

It's very hilarious, really, that you're not even citing the Western world as example to prove your 'women and men are equal' point. But you're using Nigeria of all places. Is Nigeria the whole world? And do you know we have the highest number of child brides in the world? FGM still happens in the North?

I call that you not seeing beyond your small mind, world and community.

Focusing on the minute issue.

You said you believe in equal opportunities, but not equality of results - now you're saying otherwise. My question was: does equal opportunities exists, for all people?

Not how impossible it is to achieve. And not what the oppressed people will face when fighting for equality. Look at where we are as humans, as a black race. Would you be here if people in the past didn't fight? They were killed, jailed, treated inhumanly...but should that enough reason to prevent people from fighting for their rights?

No one said it's going to be a perfect job, finished in a day.

And no one said to employ a woman when she isn't qualified. In fact, that's not the problem. The reverse is. Women aren't employed, are seen in a way, etc just because they are women. No one looks at capability, mental strength, services being offered, and so on in her.

You never answered how equality with men in unhealthy for a society.

And I still say, much more women than most, are not supporting the movement. Those far outnumbers the ones influenced by feminists' views.

Right. So, a personal opinion about how Western men are not marrying their counterparts. Okay.

Then address those women. Women who you say don't want to work but want to enjoy benefits. Want things handed to them on a platter. Don't bring feminism into it. And you see you just supported 'feminine' women not doing things, but getting a man to do it for them. Holding two contrasting views at the same time?

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Leoniine:
lilwetdick ---

It's very hilarious, really, that you're not even citing the Western world as example to prove your 'women and men are equal' point. But you're using Nigeria of all places. Is Nigeria the whole world? And do you know we have the highest number of child brides in the world? FGM still happens in the North?

I call that you not seeing beyond your small mind, world and community.

Focusing on the minute issue.

You said you believe in equal opportunities, but not equality of results - now you're saying otherwise. My question was: does equal opportunities exists, for all people?

Not how impossible it is to achieve. And not what the oppressed people will face when fighting for equality. Look at where we are as humans, as a black race. Would you be here if people in the past didn't fight? They were killed, jailed, treated inhumanly...but should that enough reason to prevent people from fighting for their rights?

No one said it's going to be a perfect job, finished in a day.

And no one said to employ a woman when she isn't qualified. In fact, that's not the problem. The reverse is. Women aren't employed, are seen in a way, etc just because they are women. No one looks at capability, mental strength, services being offered, and so on in her.

You never answered how equality with men in unhealthy for a society.

And I still say, much more women than most, are not supporting the movement. Those far outnumbers the ones influenced by feminists' views.

Right. So, a personal opinion about how Western men are not marrying their counterparts. Okay.

Then address those women. Women who you say don't want to work but want to enjoy benefits. Want things handed to them on a platter. Don't bring feminism into it. And you see you just supported 'feminine' women not doing things, but getting a man to do it for them. Holding two contrasting views at the same time?

why should i cite the western world?? where in the western world has equality been achieved with all their rhetoric and history??, the only thing they have done is trying to make sure white women who are now called minorities to get into higher positions in some organisation and the only reason is because companies want diversity over qualification so that they can show virtue signaling to the public., now they employ based on gender instead of capability and qualification.

in Nigeria, men and women are equal, we might not be singing equality everywhere but in practice, men treat women equally, i have never seen anywhere in Nigeria were a woman is denied opportunities because she is a woman but i have seen lot of jobs that discriminate against men here in Nigeria. women here in Nigeria are given preferential treatment, men and women earn similar salaries in Nigeria even in the civil sevice, many are given opportunities on a platter of gold, many dont work but still survive if they were in the western world they would suffer because the odd will be against them.

are you trying to say that in pakistan, Bangladesh, afganistan, india, saudi arabia, yemen has a lower child bride rate that Nigeria, pls dont be deceived by statistics

you claimed FGM happens in the North, pls mention the area, according to research, FGM has the highest prevalence in the south-south (77%) of all FGM in Nigeria. 27% of Nigerian women between the ages of 15 and 49 were victims of FGM, as of 2012. In the last 30 years, prevalence of the practice has decreased by half in many parts of Nigeria. In May 2015, then President Goodluck Jonathan signed a federal law banning FGM., in Nigeria as of today, it is illegal to practise FGM

to the link you sent to me, when ever i see stuff like 1 in 3 women will experience this and that and other junk statistics by PR firms and approved by unicef, i know they were made up to promote an agenda, most of the claimed written are ridiculous and exaggerated. now the issue of domestic violence in Nigeria should be about women physically abusing and assualitng their maids, slave labour, women using underage kids for work and making them work in odd times.

some examples:

Woman ‘burns’ maids with iron - https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-burns-maids-with-iron/
Wicked Madam Cuts Forehead Of Housemaid In Asaba For Refusing To Be Called A Bastard-https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/04/21/wicked-madam-cuts-forehead-of-housemaid-in-asaba-for-refusing-to-be-called-a-bastard-video/
Abuja Business Woman Arrested For Beating & Inflicting Injuries On Her Young House Maid- https://www..com/talk/topic,396662.0.html
Another woman brutalizes housemaid in Ibadan-https://www.pulse.ng/gist/heartless-another-woman-brutalizes-housemaid-in-ibadan/ez5cecy
https://femininematerz./2015/08/05/an-old-woman-imprisoned-by-her-children-guarded-by-an-uncontrollable-maid/-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6189429/NHS-nurse-used-voodoo-force-Nigerian-women-prostitution-sentence-extended.html
https://naijagists.com/nigerian-lawyer-stabs-house-maid-ipaja-lagos-arrested-police/

And where did i write that i believe in equal opportunities, equal rights or anything that has to do with equality? all these are just ideals that can never been realized even in 1000 years. equality is a fantasy sold by idealists to get voters, human society have never been equal..check history.

i have no answer for you about how equality with men in unhealthy for a society because i dont believe in equality, even among men and women there is no equality..equality is a myth.

As a black person, i will be here even if people didnt fight for me, did anybody even fight for africans? pls do not compare african-american issues with african issues they are both different stuff, i can categorically write that the Africans who studied in the US when discrimination was rampant were accepted in many areas by the white community, they could use restaurants and stay in hotels where african americans werent allowed, this is what caused the hatred betwwen african americans and africans., martin luther, malcom x, Rosa Parks weren't fighting for africans rather african-americans. all these people didnt died for africans, they died fighting for african-americans

And who told you women arent employed, we can go to many organisations here in Nigeria and see the amount of women working, many employers here in Nigeria prefer employing females than male except in risky jobs, many men here in Nigeria are unemployed, depressed and sucidal because of lack of opportunities and jobs for them, they cant marry or even take care of themselves, many of them still live with their parents, these are some of the issues men are facing today in Nigeria.

yeah, there are many women here in Nigeria in the wagon of feminism crying for equality but want things handed to them on a platter of gold, they basically create the narrative that men are the problem, to digress a little i read a new york times article about a female athletics who claimed that the all male staff board members of nike didnt allow her to reach her potential, this are some of the narrative that influence women world wide, women blaming men for their lack of progress, what about the women that took the bull by the horn and achieved what they want without complaining.

as i have said earlier, the movement might be small now but it is surely growing because they are targeting young women in universities, who will eventually go out to spread their ideas and making men the scape goat, we can see that also in the metoo movement, small movement but brought down many innocent men and destroy many men carriers, or do you think the Nigerian entitled feminist woman isnt watching all these and creating strategies on how to implement similar stunt here..see when you wanna cause havoc, you dont need much crowd, you need a stubborn minority and the liberal media and you can do havoc.

lastly, i didnt say feminine women want men to do things for them , i wrote that they know how to use their femininity to get things from men by being strategic and a women using her femininity as long as she is not selling sex is a good thing, i rather be with a feminine woman than a feminist who want to achieve things by been aggressive.
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Babacele: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2019
When i was about fifteen, my mother had a bitter experience at her office which had male chauvinism written all over it. it was a government office and all the junior staff had met at the state HQ of the office to go collect vehicles donated by the World Bank to help facilitate getting new research findings to rural folks particularly, and to enhance the junior staff performances on the job generally. But there was a problem: the number of persons were more than the vehicles provided hence it was unanimously decided that a ballot system should be employed in sharing the auto-mobiles. Some were lucky, and some weren't. Being the only female , the boss( a male , and what informs such decision , your guess is as good as mine) had decided that she would be the last to draw from the ballot pool of squeezed paper balls. She took the biased decision with equanimity.When it was her turn to draw, there were only two papers left, and only 1 vehicle available. A fair sense would have suggested that she be given the vehicle for gender balance since she was the only female there especially after being deliberately made to be the last to draw with the boss' intention of exhausting the vehicles among the male folks before it got to her. Eventually she drew, and alas she picked a vehicle, the last and the only available one! You could see the joy in her eyes that despite the deliberate man made obstacles obviously to deny her of her fundamental right just because she is a woman. she won eventually. But her joy was cut short when her boss who could not stomach her luck told her to her face that she wouldn't be given because there were men who had not gotten! Pray,tell what would have influenced such a bold chauvinism if not a societal culture of ' men- are- superior' kinda mentality and an inherited tradition of looking down on women? So many women have suffered and are suffering from different degrees of such disrespect and biases in our society.

Imagine such bosses in our politics, schools,hotels,as kings ,union or trade leaders , in religious councils, in the military and other communities or groups one can think of. Truth is that such men abound , have abounded in our society and have been making laws and traditions; and have influenced cultures which clearly discriminate against women. Not even a religious adept like Moses- the Jewish prophet, saved and raised by an Egyptian princess according to the Bible, was free from these prejudices when he made the law against adultery clearly skewed against women until Jesus the Christ ,that great humanist, came and changed that barbaric culture of stoning anybody to death especially only the woman in such a consensual crime leaving the man out ! And Moses had claimed God gave him the law!

Presently in the Muslim- Arab world, women have started questioning some many anti women doctrines men claimed were given by God because it the laws muzzle the fundamental rights of women while men are more free from such laws to get away with so many injustices. I think the cosmopolitan Saudi present Monarch must have sensed the emerging consciousness of the Arab women in Saudi , especially after the Arab springs that did sweep many Arab leaders away, and have decided to allow them enjoy some rights like car driving. Very soon it would occur to other Arab nations that the consciousness of God in man ,irrespective of gender, cannot be imprisoned by any man-made prejudice for long.

Truth is there are so many age-long biases made by men which are clearly anti women because of his position as first as hunter-gatherer, and later as soldier and defender of the territories which later metamorphosed into political decision taking even in the religious enclave where God;s name is easily flaunted to pass some messages to the public. Men have influenced most strata of the society and the results there-from are eliciting reactions from the female folks which the society may term feminism. If the outcomes of the different laws,decisions and actions of the male folks had been fair and protective of the human person rather than being selfish,then why are women reacting ;demanding for some rights?
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by healthserve(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Chum Chi. wink Chum Baby. Chum Chum.

" OmaliChum-ma "
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Lonelypacifist6: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sissy boy the lady that did a number on you is very thoughtful, here all your post are ranting posts about women I know it's because you can't get laid.

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Magnoliaa:

How? What are the "harmful effects of the equality of the sexes?" And how many women so far have been harmed by the movement?

there is no study as to how many as been affected buh i believe given instances of popular people shuld fill in as well .. king tonto, toyin lawal, asa , kate hensaw , aunty linda.
Now what do these confused feminist above have that feminine like .. omotola , jenifer akindele, funke bucknor, uchenna pedro could possibly want or pray for.
The earlier you people understand there is no equality among fingers even from d same hand the earlier you know naija kind of feminist movement is jus a waste of time.
Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So feminists do not smell good, look feminine, have a soft voice, etc? Where exactly do you see these kind of ladies? I believe in submission, but I do not believe in the African man's definition of submission. African man's definition of submission is equal to slavery
Ladies should beware.

A typical nigerian guy is raise to,ask a woman out n swallow all humilations, kneel n propose, pay bride price , postrate to the bride parent, spend so much on weddin, after marriage is either he establishes his wife or give upkeep... what these men are jus askin of there wives is to take care of there collective home n children ... n someone is here talking of slavery.
The whites that started slavery ... did any of these colonial masters go thru any of the steps a african man go thru just to get a wife? how many slaves in the ADs & BCs were taking on a date or honeymoon

1 Like

Re: My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men by Magnoliaa(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

[s]there is no study as to how many as been affected buh i believe given instances of popular people shuld fill in as well .. king tonto, toyin lawal, asa , kate hensaw , aunty linda.
Now what do these confused feminist above have that feminine like .. omotola , jenifer akindele, funke bucknor, uchenna pedro could possibly want or pray for.
The earlier you people understand there is no equality among fingers even from d same hand the earlier you know naija kind of feminist movement is jus a waste of time.[/s]

Heard and discarded.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / How To Have Sex Wholesomely - DCC � � � � � / Marriage Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.