Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada (46826 Views)

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police / Actress Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of 20 Women In Cana / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Very Ugly thing, when they deport her eventually she will start claiming racism.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Isoduwa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not again
Buhari what is going on with your people around the world �?
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Legendguru: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Spek English gaddemit!!! Does this look like Afonjaland to yoyou
sad angry have you bleached?
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by luvme0702: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Did they panel beat her face or what?
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by BRATISLAVA: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
sotall:
Deborah Oguntoyinbo spoiling naija's name
her lips are so close to her chin.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by wiseworld: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
See Deborah you wan make I cause you here so you want spoil Canada for us abii after people like you spoil Nigeria image @ Dubai ,US, SA atlas if canada now restrict their immigration rule gbam you have my curse on you be that.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Skmoda(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
nototribalist:
Her G-wagon this Christmas don cast.

I talk am, Nigerians go soon cast Canada for genuine people
I'm telling you my brother....
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Skmoda(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
yahoosurepass:
grin grin Yoruba amaka
You fool grin
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by wiseworld: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
gypsey:
Very Ugly thing, when they deport her ventually she will start claiming racism.
Don't mind she will be the one shouting Canada is no go area,no job in Canada ,no this ,no that, ee goat

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by wiseworld: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Don't mind she will be the one shouting Canada is no go area,no job in Canada ,no this ,no that, ee goat

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Henri8: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Just imagine. Fine girl like you dey tif.
Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by brainworkng: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Naira Marley can't have such brain to write this quote. This the real Marley grin
samuel19222:
Naija Naija Naija
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Kvdag(m): 1:10am On Nov 07, 2019
ovadozes:
This is the only country that is still accepting us.
Please Nigerians don't let this people blacklist us,
Let me get my own visa first.
Na so we go just cast for Canada now.
Them don dey cast Canada already bro....
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by bfire(m): 3:52am On Nov 07, 2019
The girl had a very hard life growing up.

I know her very well when she was a baby

Her mother is late, though. She died of cancer.

She was born in USA and grew up in Ontario, Canada.
That's where her mother claimed refuge status when she
came to Canada.

She was a very good girl growing up. She had this teeth
problem that made her have too many of them. Many
surgeries was carried out to correct that. The reason for the
deformity you see of her mouth.

Her mother did not bring her up properly.
She grew up knowing only that she's now involved in.
That's all her mother does when she was alive.

She's a child of circumstances beleaguered by the
mother's many fraudulent way of life.

It's very unfortunate she ended up like this. The late
mother was the only one she knew.

Her mother's way of life destroyed her. That's a fact!
was

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Cousin9999: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2019
But she said she's an actress. lipsrsealed

Nah, it's not cool, but whites steal billions even trillions from Nigeria alone every day. I can't condone or condemn it.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by MrSquint: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Just a while ago it was fatoyinbo, now it's ogu toyinbo. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2019
tillaman:
This is why they treat us like trash yet some
Lads will blame this on Buhari, yesterday someone created a thread on how hard it is for Nigerians to get a job in Dubai and I saw some proofs on how agencies clearly stated that every other countries are free to apply except Nigerians and I was so pained, now these lots will spoil Canada for the legit hustlers, I hope you rot in jail young woman!
20 identities in the space of 2 years same Toronto haba

*spits*

Pls can you share the link?
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by tillaman(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by samuel19222(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2019
brainworkng:
Naira Marley can't have such brain to write this quote. This the real Marley grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo / Obafemi Martins, Aaron, Alexx Ekubo, & Ik Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Agbani Darego - Who Rocked The Traditional Outfit Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.