Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

With All Sense Of HUMILITY! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With All Sense Of HUMILITY! (207 Views)

HUMILITY Is NOT RESPECT / Is Inferiority Complex An Humility Or Pride? / Humility And Loyalty Doesnt Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With All Sense Of HUMILITY! by seiyefajohn(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
With all sense of HUMILITY!

Hello, permit me to say 'hi,' i am Seiyefa John i am manythings...
But today, right here and now, i am a creative writer who just rounded off with a manuscript on acting.
And this piece is entitled, 'What is ACTING!'

I will highly appreciate it, if you can find the time to read the material, its small, not lenghty, so it won't take your time.

Pls just read and make your contribution to the work, in terms of advice... You have given years to the ACTING craft in Africa and beyond, i beleive that you are one of the kind that has got the right experience, advice and contribution that i require for this material.

Pls respond.

(1) (Reply)

How My Social Media Became My ATM / Course On Finance For Procurement Professionals By: Datastat Research Center K / Network Marketing Secrets REVEALED[FREE BOOK ALERT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.