Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden (33701 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Four Dead In Crash Involving 21 Persons On Lagos-ibadan Road / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Adufeamos: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
I guez Nairaland hv Been warned or paid abi..... hmmm
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by fatymore(f): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
9jaArea:
The guy that died just got married 3 months ago... This is so sad
chain...may we never be victims of unfortunate circumstances
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Exponental(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gracealone:
I also felt FRSC wouldn't have pursued the car at that top speed. But police should be involved in the investigation as well.
which car?
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Mac2016(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
With the video I reviewed, I smell lies from FRSC

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by BalteFox: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:

na wa.. if you aren't a kidnapper or a criminal why run through a FRSC checkpoint when they aint even armed, why not stop when asked to and why overspeed till you lost control and killed people

Know what brake failure is? Ever seen what it can do on a busy highway?
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by eghuan1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Two weeks ago, four FRSC officers killed a road user and buried him in the bush in Edo state. Now this, they will turn the story upside down and expect us to keep silence because we Nigerians don't question the actions of government officials.

Am leaving this country straight to my village

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by bluecircle470: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
realestniggah:
I knew they would spin the story to their advantage.. So the people in that pic are beating an innocent man?

You’re a dumb... simple!
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by KolaShangOne(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's all lies.

The truck driver making an enquiry is actually giving bribe to the FRSC officials. We have seen that before.

I don't know what happened but I don't believe the FRSC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Prophet777: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Exactly one the reasons why Nigeria growth has remained stunted in every sphere of life. Can you imagine a concocted lies emanating from the table of this fools. Rather than calling a spade a spade, so that it can serve as a deterrent to others erring officers but they resulted to lies.

And by doing the needful, gradually they will get rid of the bad eggs out of the corps. And this one is calling himself a PRO...

So, shameful!

Nigerians have watched the videos & we need not your lies.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by FamousOj: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
You this FRSC people can lie,chai I give you people hand Abeg,you just turned the story in you own favour.chai dere is God oooo,the blood you are sharing dere is God oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by seunlayi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chummynoni:
can u imagine this foolish report?. d truck driver wanted to make an enquiry, about what?. i laff in spanish. just say the truth tat yur men wanted to extort d driver

Can you see this big lie? Many nairalanders won't see this. Imagine a lórry driver stopping to make enquiry from FRSC, never in ibadan

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by tiwiex(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
AXYZ:

It was a typo, obviously.
That's not a typo bro. Obviously confusing to the writer.
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Betguru247(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by lastmessenger: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Shut thy dirty smelling mouth up FRSC.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Femi316: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
cardoso222:

The use of English is being abused on a daily basis!
The word is commiserate not commensurate!!
Professor wanjoku when sabi book I hail oh ..?
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by McPolomy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
See the one not abusing English "That is how...... lol�! Professor of tenses.. No one is an island of knowledge"

Slawormir:

My niggar
am tired
Niggars abuse the use of English too much

You see niggarz in this forum always Say birds of the same feather instead of "birds of a feather"

That is how one Niggar was saying founds instead of fonds
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by davillian(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
And they want FG to allow them carry arms.
They go kill people tire...
Same way customs protects their own is the same way FRSC will protect their own...
Its a cult thing.
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by adonismuller(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:

na wa.. if you aren't a kidnapper or a criminal why run through a FRSC checkpoint when they aint even armed, why not stop when asked to and why overspeed till you lost control and killed people

stop na,make them give you list of things that has expired in ur car, even your wiper will expire by force and u will pay in the bank and at hand...

If you know you know ...
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by fela4live: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
cardoso222:

The use of English is being abused on a daily basis!
The word is commiserate not commensurate!!
Who English help? Na your language? Person die you dey correct English.
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by fela4live: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Slawormir:

My niggar
am tired

You see niggarz in this forum always Say birds of the same feather instead of "birds of a feather"

With all ya English how much u get for account?
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Slawormir:

My niggar
am tired

Why don't you remove the log in your own eyes first ? If you think the crap you put up there is grammatically correct,you urgently need to hit a good classroom !

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by seangy4konji: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truck driver wanted to make enquiry from frsc

Wetin concern agbero with overload..

Dem deh wan stop cara by that guru mahraji before you get to toll gate Ibadan. I don't wait for them and after them is a sar police check point also....

I rather go pass top one road as am entering Ibadan and enter from new garage..

A won eleriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Osondulife(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2019
please who on Earth did we offend in this country who is doing us this thing

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by francisisking: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2019
this one na FRSC press I think.... then why is that man begging for his life? and e dey help the criminal beg

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by larrypappyy(m): 12:12am On Nov 07, 2019
you cant be the jugde in your own case....let another security outfit investigate and come out with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by bigfoot79(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2019
AXYZ:
PRESS RELEASE:

IBADAN ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH INVOLVING FRSC PERSONNEL: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UGLY INCIDENT

The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to the unfortunate road traffic crash that occurred in Ibadan that claimed the lives of an FRSC staff and one (1) other person who is yet to be identified.

Due to the sensitivity of the incidence and the need to commence immediate investigation, the Corps Marshal has directed the Oyo
state Sector Commander to carry out full investigation into the culpable cause of the incident and report immediately.

While investigation is still on going, the public is advised to remain calm and peaceful. Meanwhile, first information report at our disposal indicates as follows:

At about midday of Wednesday, 6/11/19 around 1100HRS a team of FRSC Personnel assigned to monitor and control traffic were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal and the other person while they were discussing with the other FRSC Official occupying the driver's seat who was also seriously affected by the crash.

The Sector Commander along with her Management Team inspected the area of the scene to conduct a crash investigation and also to gather information from first responders (eye witnesses).

From that investigation, it was meticulously gathered that the FRSC Patrol vehicle was not in motion when the incident occurred.

The seriously injured victim has been since rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the deceased have been taken to the morgue.

The Corps Marshal commensurates with all affected and sends his condolences to the families of the victims and wish the injured victim quick recovery.

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer
Federal Road Safety Corps

How can the Corps Marshall "commensurate" with the affected ?

What manner of Englishlessness is this ? Commensurate !!! Really
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by nasoeb: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2019
During the weekend, decided to hang out with 2 of my friends to get some of those lovely goat meat/fresh fish peppersoup at a usual joint.
Nothing resets the brain more efficiently like a cold bottle of chilled beer and a plate of peppersoup. Cause now am not sure if it was the combo or just real desire that got into my friend after he saw lady at the next table with a guy having a plate of ishiewu. Must agree the lady's got the coke bottled-shape. When he inquired, I told him she is married and live down the next street. Since then, my friend has decided that he is willing to pay 80k just to sleep with a married lady. He believes there is something sweet in them that only there husbands enjoys and dont want to share.
So ladies, 80k up for grabs if you interested.
You can contact him or add me up on whatsapp to connect him.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by ArcFresky(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2019
I wonder why none noticed any inconsistency in the press release.

" Were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal"

Like when did stopping to make an enquiry turn to arrest?

See FRSC dey collect bribe, you will wrap it inside your particulars and give them....

They probably tried stopping the truck driver, who swerved, meeting the benz coming from behind, causing a collision that affected the corps member and onto their nearby parked car... Frsc doesnt chase, especially on thay road.
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by chinjo(m): 1:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Why is it that we don't take time to analyze things before commenting. Look at the point of impact of the Benz which is the front. Then look at that of the FRSC vehicle which is by the side. What does that tell u? It was the Benz that rammed into the FRSC vehicle. Let us always pay attention to little little details. It will help us.
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by Ebonygirl1(f): 2:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Chummynoni:
can u imagine this foolish report?. d truck driver wanted to make an enquiry, about what?. i laff in spanish. just say the truth tat yur men wanted to extort d driver

About how much he would pay for them to return his papers. smiley
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by 9jaRealist: 2:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
My niggar
am tired

Er...it's actually Nigger and not Niggar...
Or "Nigga" if you want to use the AA vernacular. wink
>
Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by 9jaRealist: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2019
KolaShangOne:
It's all lies.

[b]The truck driver making an enquiry is actually giving bribe to the FRSC officials. [/b]We have seen that before.

I don't know what happened but I don't believe the FRSC

And so, upon seeing such corruption, the Mercedes driver was so incensed and decided to kill them? shocked

We Nigerians seemingly never fail to leave substance and instead preoccupy ourselves with chasing shadows.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Happy New Year 2020: Celebrations Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.