Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest (21295 Views)

Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by IdioticNLmods: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
No wonder the president is from there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by realstars: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Why
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by wunmi590(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lagos is too hard to have numerous children not to take care of

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by osejie17(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
what do u expect from an aboki. that is where he feels he can productive.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by jumper524(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
tayebest:
shocked

Those malo guys no dey use condom to fxxk. They impregnate there wife at the slightest opportunity. sad

The painful part is that, they'll eventually flood the street with almajiri angry
economics once said, poverty is also a cause of over population.
Now i understand, those guys have no money to flex social life hence za oza rum is the only source of entertained..

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
mekaboy:
Stress in Lagos will negatively affect libido , sperm count and female egg production.
Hahahahaha!
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by bluecircle470: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
tayebest:
shocked

Those malo guys no dey use condom to fxxk. They impregnate there wife at the slightest opportunity. sad

The painful part is that, they'll eventually flood the street with almajiri angry

And yet you will tomorrow claim the don’t have population to vote abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by BabaIbo: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
I don't believe all these fake researches or compilations, it's all in a bid to make it look like a certain part has the highest population and also to justify any election result manipulation or rigging.

Do normal population census and let it be free and fair dem no go gree that one...
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Meaning lagosians are more civilized.
Yes we are

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Skmoda(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
oz4real83:
High birth rate is one of the characteristics of a country with a high unemployment rate. Provide more jobs and you will see how fast birth rate drops. A person that left home very early for work and came home late won't even bother much about sex. The things on that person's mind will be to bath, eat, sleep and prepare the body for the next day's work. Unemployed and under-employed people contribute up to 85% of total new births.
Gbam!!! Too much sense in what you typed up there.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
BabaIbo:
I don't believe all these fake research all in a bid to make it look like a certain part has the highest population.

Do normal population census and let it be free and fair dem no go gree
Bros, this is a study,a research before u carry this thread enter APC vs PDP...
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by donprinyo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
As a result Lack of education and wrong religious beliefs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by BabaIbo: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros, this is a study,a research before u carry this thread enter APC vs PDP...

Mr man I know, can't you see where I said I don't believe all these researches or compilations... abi you wan force me believe am?

Do you see anything like what you mentioned in my reply?
Or are you one of them wey guilty conscience dey worry?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by jumper524(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

Your analysis is right.
I told my friend that we have too many out of school and helpless children and that I may either decide to adopt and have only one from my future woman or not have any at all but his reaction shocked me.

Why do some Nigerians see adoption as wrong?
my brother the thing tata me ooo.
Trust me if you train any child as your own from childhood, he or she is naturally going to cultivate the nature of the trainers..
I share same ideology with you of only having one for family, wife and mothers sake. But when u tell supposed educated guys about this, they be like "na only you your papa born"? I mean!!! These guys dey innovate at all??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
BabaIbo:

Mr man I know, can't you see where I said I don't believe all these researches or compilations... abi you wan force me believe am?
Ok...no vex
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by AmazingELixir: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lagos nolonger commercial capital but now economic capital...keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by solmusdesigns: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Even Buhari from Katsina gave birth to 10 children from two wives... this stat is quite accurate

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
jumper524:
my brother the thing tata me ooo.
Trust me if you train any child as your own from childhood, he or she is naturally going to cultivate the nature of the trainers..
I share same ideology with you of only having one for family, wife and mothers sake. But when u tell supposed educated guys about this, they be like "na only you your papa born"? I mean!!! These guys dey innovate at all??
It hurts that most still think that way in this century.
I pray people start applying wisdom and express what they learned in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
The North?

In my lifetime, I have never seen a completely backward group of people.

These idiotts keep pushing Nigeria to the brink of extinction, producing offspring they cannot cater for.

Will not use condom because of a backwards religion.

What a zoo!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Ttipsy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
isoryt
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Salvador1:
Giving birth to more children that will end up becoming bokoharam, herdsmen and suicide bombers.

Thunder fire lugard in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mrshape:
Why put decimal point? I taught children is discontinuous graph,
3 children per woman or 7 children per woman.
Or 6 to 7 children per woman....
How do we interpret 3.2children, or is it Kong Solomon that did the analysis?

Fraction
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Betguru247(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Mrshape: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Fraction
I don't understand.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Lonelypacifist6: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dem go dey born pikin like Rat, Band of ragheads dem

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by garfield1: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
bluecircle470:

And yet you will tomorrow claim the don’t have population to vote abi
Leave them.later,they will claim rigging and votes inflation from the north

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by garfield1: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
BabaIbo:
I don't believe all these fake researches or compilations, it's all in a bid to make it look like a certain part has the highest population and also to justify any election result manipulation or rigging.

Do normal population census and let it be free and fair dem no go gree that one...
Even without research,is it not obvious that those people give more birth than southerners? Most southerners are monogamous while most northerners are polygamous.am sure you may not be married at maybe 40 while your gateman,a hausaman at 30 has over 6 kids

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by garfield1: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Racoon:
Kastina highest birthrate yet they don't contribute anything meaningful to national development except a ready made bands of foot soldiers for almajirism, BH, armed bandits, fanatics etc.
You need to guard your words,stop speaking carelessly.you are one of those that always question population of the north and even election results yet you are unconsciously confirming the truth.try and be consistent in either fallacy or honesty

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mrshape:
I don't understand.

It's very simple . They calculate the average number of births recorded every day, week or months
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by BabaIbo: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
garfield1:

Even without research,is it not obvious that those people give more birth than southerners? Most southerners are monogamous while most northerners are polygamous.am sure you may not be married at maybe 40 while your gateman,a hausaman at 30 has over 6 kids

You were trying to make a point until you decided to dive into knowing me when you actually don't know anything about me...

Abeg swerve, others no dey marry early too abi...
You're saying rubbish, not all of them marry early. I guess you have not been to the northern part of Nigeria before...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.