Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest (21301 Views)

Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos / Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by garfield1: 4:27am On Nov 07, 2019
BabaIbo:

LoL, you are crying wolf where there is none...

Learn to be courteous next time, you can't eat your cake and have it
Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2 and 4
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by mmsen: 4:34am On Nov 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and what is the cause of the ogogoro culture in the south? and the yahoo culture as well as the kidnapping and armed robbery in the south?

At least they can feed their own damn children.

And there's no kidnapping in the north? No robbery in the north?

Boko Haram was a figment of our collective imagination?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by MiddleDimension: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2019
mmsen:

At least they can feed their own damn children.

And there's no kidnapping in the north? No robbery in the north?

Boko Haram was a figment of our collective imagination?
feed what damn children, through robbery? kinapping? gangsterism? yahoo? drug trafficking? what exactly? you are seriously proud of all the above?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by femi4: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Upworkwriter007:
This might come out offensive, but Hausa language might be Nigeria's second language in the next 50yrs....The way this guys give birth is alarming....
Population and language dominance does not have anything in common

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by duduade: 5:37am On Nov 07, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU SUCCESSFUL AND RICH
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
ACCESS TO CHEAP INTERNET IS NOT EQUAL TO SUCCESS.
YOU ARE PROBABLY UNEMPLOYED FROM THE MANNER YOU RUSH TO COMMENT

Looool
Continue to live in your world
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by blingxx(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2019
happney65:
I wonder how people fuccck in Lagos sef..The stress in that city is killing..I hail lagosians o.. grin grin grin

When lagosian will hustle from morning till night still face traffic join, not everybody get strength to Bleep when we suppose to be sleeping
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
mekaboy:
Stress in Lagos will negatively affect libido , sperm count and female egg production.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nigerfine3: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:
Why put decimal point? I taught children is discontinuous graph,
3 children per woman or 7 children per woman.
Or 6 to 7 children per woman....
How do we interpret 3.2children, or is it Kong Solomon that did the analysis?
Na English you know, maths is far from you.if you have 27 women a and they have 100 children, do you think it still will be whole numbers?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by bonnyhope: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Meaning lagosians are more civilized.

If you ask some of these Lagosians they would also like to have many children but when they think of the cost to bring them up. They have a rethink
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by YourNemesis: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2019
RTSC:
And it is not as if the population in katsina is useful to Nigeria in anyway like that of China.

They are mostly born throway constituting serious burden to the country with their near zero productivity.

That is what demographers term ’dead weight’ populace, and is the reason why Nigeria underperforms in soo many areas and endeavours especially when you compare to what they should be obtaining statistically with the population size.

The vast majority of the population in Nigeria’s core north are not bankable, are not taxable, can’t utilize financial services, and are illererate.
To cut long matters short, they simply just exist.

And then at the end of the day, they will get more from the federal government based on that dead weight population/ money gotten from the resources and corporate effort of those who dont chose to produce 9 children per woman.

And some people think the unity of this country is sustainable in the long run?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by udeze2000: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2019
And this is why the North will always remain in power. Cos they have the numbers (population)
During elections, they would gather all these children and give them PVC
Remember , "Politics is a game of numbers"

1914 was the beginning of it all
#FearNorth
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Mrshape: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerfine3:

Na English you know, maths is far from you.if you have 27 women a and they have 100 children, do you think it still will be whole numbers?
It is unfortunate you don't didn't get my point, people, animal, houses, are approximated to the nearest whole number or put in a range of values, just like money is approximated to 2dp,
Answer to your question
The average is 3 to 4children per woman.

Now answer this if you have 27 women and they are to share #100.00 naira how much will one woman get?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:

Lol you don't get me,
I am trying to say discontinuous data should be rounded up to the nearest whole number
Ok, i get you, since it has to the with humans, there's no half human.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by YourNemesis: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerfine3:

The guy too dull I swear.
If two women together have 7 children between them, will the average fertility be a whole number?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:

it is an error to associate high birth rate with poverty and in the end subtlely say that high birth rate IS THE CAUSE OF POVERTY. if that were the case, countries like China wouldn't have relaxed their one child policy to now want more kids. several countries in Europe would not be setting up special ministries and programmes to encourage people to have more kids. low birth rates actually pose a threat to the viability of their states, both economically and otherwise
China stopped that policy since 2015, u can have two children in china now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the north is actually far more productive than tge ogogoro drinking Niger delta. if the north were a separate country, they would be food sufficient!
In your dreams, i use to believe this until i came to the north. Even amongst the north, they will tell you there are lazy, u will hear kebbi person saying sokoto people are lazy and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:

I am trying to say discontinuous data should be rounded up to the nearest whole number, or but in a range of values, it does not make sense to have two and half children, does it?

They know what they're doing bro.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by mmsen: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2019
MiddleDimension:
feed what damn children, through robbery? kinapping? gangsterism? yahoo? drug trafficking? what exactly? you are seriously proud of all the above?

If Arewa is so wonderful please campaign for secession and take your child marriage, terrorism, Islam, illiteracy, al-majiri, banditry and overpopulation with you.

Form a union with Niger for all I care and see how that works out for you, since your culture and religion are so wonderful. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Mrshape: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

They know what they're doing bro.
Lol
Reading your statement from behind
Meaning
They are doing what we don't know.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Judybash93(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
5.3 on the average for women in Nigeria is a lot considering the rate at which poverty is rampaging the majority of the populace of this country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:
Lol Reading your statement from behind Meaning They are doing what we don't know.

lol....very funny
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Martartins(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
They also have a high mortality rate.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Olowokere(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lagos-records-lowest-birth-rate-katsina-is-highest/

I LAFF TIRE WHAT ELSE DOES THE REPORT NEED TO CLARIFY WHICH STATE HAS THE HIGHEST BIRTH RATE.. NORTHERN PEOPLE I HAIL O
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by akaahs(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2019
BabaIbo:
I don't believe all these fake researches or compilations, it's all in a bid to make it look like a certain part has the highest population and also to justify any election result manipulation or rigging.

Do normal population census and let it be free and fair dem no go gree that one...
and what makes u think the normal census ll be free and fare or ll give u correct data?
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by YourNemesis: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Upworkwriter007:
This might come out offensive, but Hausa language might be Nigeria's second language in the next 50yrs....The way this guys give birth is alarming....

Nigeria would cease to exist before that happens.
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2019
mmsen:

Ignorance is the reason why they see adoption as wrong.
My pain is that most so-called graduates act like the illiterates on this issue.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by ZAMANI123(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wetin concern aboki and condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Mrshape: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
YourNemesis:

The guy too dull I swear.
If two women together have 7 children between them, will the average fertility be a whole number?
U think mathematics is all about division, multiplication, addition and subtraction without reasoning?
U are the dull one here,
Go and make research on discontinuous graph and variables, of which humans animals, houses belong to ,
They can't be decimal,
Can you have 3 and half children?
The answer to your question is 3 to 4 children per woman.
Even king Solomon is aware of this that's why he did not insist on sharing the child in two half's among they women dragging ownership of the child.

I know if it were you, you would have done one child divide by two and share half child for both women.
PLEASE LEARN, Mathematics with sense
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Martinez39(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:

U think mathematics is all about division, multiplication, addition and subtraction without reasoning?
U are the dull one here,
Go and make research on discontinuous graph and variables, of which humans animals, houses belong to ,
They can't be decimal,
Can you have 3 and half children?
The answer to your question is 3 to 4 children per woman.
Even king Solomon is aware of this that's why he did not insist on sharing the child in two half's among they women dragging ownership of the child.

I know if it were you, you would have done one child divide by two and share half child for both women.
PLEASE LEARN, Mathematics with sense
Fatality. grin

1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by mmsen: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

My pain is that most so-called graduates act like the illiterates on this issue.

A degree doesn't make somebody well-rounded or even intelligent.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Mrshape: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Fatality. grin
Some people learn in a hard way,
That guy deserve such treatment.
Re: Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest by Martinez39(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mrshape:

Some people learn in a hard way,
That guy deserve such treatment.
It was great to Mrshape putting someone in shape in the hard way. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.