Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (91154 Views)

Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by segyoms: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gurus in the house add me to TG @Harryjames1003
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by olamide34(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Good day everyone, I'm planning on creating an expression of Interest for saskatchewan. However I corrently hold a higher diploma and National Diploma in business Administration, which (Wes) evaluated as 2 years diploma and 3 diploma. However in progress of claiming point for education, they said If I have a bachelor degree or three years degree form a university or college.

My question is my certificate not understand this category?

Please anyone that has used this certificate to get nominations, should kindly get back at me.

Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by salihuali1(m): 3:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Hi Grace,

salihuali1:
Hi @gracechellar, new mover here based out of Saskatoon.
kindly add me to the Telegram group.
TG username: @namber9
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by glacius: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hi @gracechellar. Can I please be added to the SINP Telegram? Thanks
Username @GlaciusX
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Please add me to the telegram group
Username: @mariam_konstant
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Joeladegor: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Good day everyone, I am joel , I will be 17yrs by june, I recently submitted my canada student visa application through one of my uncle last yr, and last week friday , he said he received a request from the embassy that we should provide a custodian declaration form which must be filled by someone in Saskatchewan, the issue I'm having now is that my parents has not paid my fees they said they would prefer I pay on arrival since the school doesn't mandatory it for me to pay now , I would appreciate someone here in Saskatchewan to help me fill the custodian declaration form cos I have written to my school, I'm not sure they will help me with it cos I have not paid the tuition and I have just 2days to provide the letter to the embassy ,pls help me. My email joeladegor@gmail.com , thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nymphomaniac(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Joeladegor:
Good day everyone, I am joel , I will be 17yrs by june, I recently submitted my canada student visa application through one of my uncle last yr, and last week friday , he said he received a request from the embassy that we should provide a custodian declaration form which must be filled by someone in Saskatchewan, the issue I'm having now is that my parents has not paid my fees they said they would prefer I pay on arrival since the school doesn't mandatory it for me to pay now , I would appreciate someone here in Saskatchewan to help me fill the custodian declaration form cos I have written to my school, I'm not sure they will help me with it cos I have not paid the tuition and I have just 2days to provide the letter to the embassy ,pls help me. My email joeladegor@gmail.com , thank you.
you may not get anyone Cos the custodian form comes with consequences for the custodian. All the best

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by BossLadyDiana(f): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2023
gracecheller:

Any kind

Hello Grace please add me to the telegram group
bossladydiana
Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Rhodah08: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hi
I’m Rhoda, I got admission into the University of Regina. I don’t mind friends with common interests. I really hope I can get friends who are attending the same school ,or are just about to relocate to Regina or Saskatchewan..

Please add me also to the telegram group
Username: R_amaka
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Rhodah08: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
I got admitted into UofR but am waiting for my passport to be stamped. I need friends

BabyCanada:
Hello guys!
I got my study visa and I'm to come to Regina soon. Is there anyone that has an affordable place to rent close to University of Regina? Thanks. Oh also, apart from the cold, what else should I expect? Is there any University of Regina student or graduate in the house?.....Hello?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Rhodah08: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigerians in UofR where una ooo
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Aystar78: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
I was given admission into university of Regina last year March,i did my biometric last year June 17th, ever since then i haven't heard or receive any mail from Canada immigration and my admission will expired by May next 2months

Please help me with your insight and idea

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by dayjeee(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Anybody offered masters program in university of regina here?

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by zokkybaby: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'll be coming down to USASK in April, any Nigerian student looking for accommodation or looking for a roommate?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
😊
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Abbeyjnr: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hi @gracechellar, can you kindly add me to the telegram group. just recently got admission to UOR.
TG username @Mr_sheggs.
Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Rhodah08: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please I will be going to Regina next month....I don’t know if there is anyone who is also going so we can team up and probably get an apartment together
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by UntamedKing: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aystar78:
I was given admission into university of Regina last year March,i did my biometric last year June 17th, ever since then i haven't heard or receive any mail from Canada immigration and my admission will expired by May next 2months

Please help me with your insight and idea
please is the $11k tuition for a year or per semester.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by uyikumhe: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hi @gracechella,

Kindly add @DrUyi to the SINP telegram group.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by hillyvee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hi @gracechella, Is there a group for students admitted to the University of Saskatchewan? I will love to be added.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Louis8796: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Also add me to the Watsaapp group (09167148671)
nairalandbuzz:
Nairalanders,

This thread is for Nigerians and Africans living/studying in Saskatchewan, Canada...

Share your experiences, your joy, point of interest, cuisines and tips on everything for others to learn.

Enjoy
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by OfodileB: 3:01am On Apr 09, 2023
zokkybaby:
I'll be coming down to USASK in April, any Nigerian student looking for accommodation or looking for a roommate?

Hello,
Yes, looking for a roommate too in Saskatoon
Please send a message to me
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by allbestkaima(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Erums:
Kindly add me to the Saskatchewan group

Telegram @RockCompass
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by allbestkaima(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Erums:
Kindly add me to the Saskatchewan group

Telegram @RockCompass

Add me to the telegram too
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Etuvi(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
allbestkaima:

Add me to the telegram too
@laquinv
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Etuvi(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Louis8796 post=122371714]Also add me to the Watsaapp group (08037689513)
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Louis8796: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
I am not even in the Watsaapp group.[quote author=Etuvi post=122489784][/quote]
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Olufemidada: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hi guys,
Please I just got ITA for SINP and under the proof of employment, they requested for government issued documents. Please what documents can I use to statify this requirement? PLEASE IT IS URGENT. THANK YOU
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Olufemidada:
Hi guys,
Please I just got ITA for SINP and under the proof of employment, they requested for government issued documents. Please what documents can I use to statify this requirement? PLEASE IT IS URGENT. THANK YOU

Tax Report if your company was remitting for you or Pension Fund Account too.

I was also invited by Saskatchewan.

I have been battling with my old workplace where I was paid in cash and no record of tax too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.