Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (91284 Views)

Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by dmaygee(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2023
samsamme:

Hi, any update on this please? I still have this pending, I I uploaded Biometric resident card and government issued Employment/Tax document for my foreign work experience, please let me know whenever you’ve got clue to the appropriate document for Nigeria work experience.

Thanks
Nothing yet. Though, contemplating on uploading my Pensions statement.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by guyct: 2:46pm On May 13, 2023
Please can @grace or someone add me to the WhatsApp and telegram group. 0.8.0.30946478. Many thanks.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Justme0506: 4:11pm On May 13, 2023
Hi house, pls I need link of telegram group of Saskatchewan occupation in demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by TJ0987(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2023
Please has anyone here gotten nomination from the draws of March 23, 2023? I submitted my application last month, and up until now, it's still on "application received".
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Sumam: 8:50pm On May 16, 2023
@Grace , pls can you add me to the SINP telegram group @olasamos1.

Pls let me know when it’s done .🙏
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by portablesuzy: 11:44am On May 17, 2023
good day house pls concerning the proof of funds will the visa officer convert the funds with the Normal bank rate or black market for them to know the equivalent to the Canadian dollars
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by dmaygee(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2023
portablesuzy:
good day house pls concerning the proof of funds will the visa officer convert the funds with the Normal bank rate or black market for them to know the equivalent to the Canadian dollars
Official/ CBN rate.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Dammiesugar(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
I’m relocating to Saskatchewan in August with my daughter, please I will like to network with Nigerians over there. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp- 08056694624
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Martinsmine(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2023
Dammiesugar:
I’m relocating to Saskatchewan in August with my daughter, please I will like to network with Nigerians over there. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp- 08056694624

Cheers.. safe trip

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by victorVIC1(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2023
Dammiesugar:

Congratulations. Please how long did the entire process take you?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by dataking: 8:46am On May 19, 2023
gracecheller:

TG not whatsapp

@Grace, kindly add me @pay2dm
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by saskatoonguy: 12:12pm On May 19, 2023
Dammiesugar:
Where i Sask?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
grin dammiesugar i sight u
Dammiesugar:
I’m relocating to Saskatchewan in August with my daughter, please I will like to network with Nigerians over there. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp-
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Billie2(f): 12:24am On May 21, 2023
Hi @gracechella,

Kindly add @oreoluwajohnson to the SINP telegram group.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Jig5aw(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2023
Hi grace, pls add me to WhatsApp or telegram group on: zero 7 zero 62194569, I received my invitation for SINP.
gracecheller:

Where did you get your car from
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Jig5aw(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2023
Hi grace, pls add me to WhatsApp or telegram group on: zero 7 zero 62194569 or @Ayemere_Odia. received my invitation for SINP.
gracecheller:

Where did you get your car from
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by buckolah: 12:45pm On May 22, 2023
Hi @gracechella,

Kindly add me @buckolah to the SINP telegram group.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by buckolah: 12:58pm On May 22, 2023
Dear Team,

I am a newbie with this Canada immigration. Kindly guide me.

1. I just applied to SINP and my score is 66, is this a good score and would they probably call this score?

2.If there is a draw for 66 score,does it mean everybody that has 66 will be called or it will depend on the individuals NOC code.

3. Is there any other thing I can do to up my score please

Please also tell me other things I need to know please

Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by dmaygee(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2023
dmaygee:
@Grace,

Kindly add me to the SINP Telegram group
Username- dmaybaba.

Thanks.
@Gracechella,
Kindly add me to the SINP Telegram group.
Username is @dmaybaba.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by portablesuzy: 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
GOOD DAY HOUSE PLS HOW MUCH IS 40M IN A FIXED DEPOSIT AND 3M IN UR PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. THE FIGURES ARE CONFUSING ME. THANKS AM USING IT AS POF
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by buckolah: 4:53pm On May 23, 2023
portablesuzy:
GOOD DAY HOUSE PLS HOW MUCH IS 40M IN A FIXED DEPOSIT AND 3M IN UR PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. THE FIGURES ARE CONFUSING ME. THANKS AM USING IT AS POF

Do google and use oanda site,that's the official rate being used in Canada

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by belleg: 12:42pm On May 28, 2023
@Grace please add me to the TG group.
Username Gloria Omo.Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Estherokitikpi1: 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
please Grace add me to the Telegram of r watsapp group
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Sumam: 9:41pm On May 29, 2023
Good day house,

Pls advise- For POF, is it better to have funds in fixed deposit/treasury bills or in the account.

Secondly for the 90days rule- can one submit a deposit certificate of six months that matured into your acct alongside the statement to show when you fixed and when it dropped back into the account.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Sumam: 8:41am On May 31, 2023
Sumam:
Good day house,

Pls advise- For POF, is it better to have funds in fixed deposit/treasury bills or in the account.

Secondly for the 90days rule- can one submit a deposit certificate of six months that matured into your acct alongside the statement to show when you fixed and when it dropped back into the account.

Good morning house,

Pls can someone help with this question.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Telemaduke83: 1:50pm On May 31, 2023
Sumam:

Good morning house,

Pls can someone help with this question.

Yes, you can have funds in those forms that you mentioned. All that is important is a letter that says that you can withdraw/ have access to the money whenever need it. I kept my money in mutual funds and got a reference letter from the financial institution.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Sumam: 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
Telemaduke83:

Yes, you can have funds in those forms that you mentioned. All that is important is a letter that says that you can withdraw/ have access to the money whenever need it. I kept my money in mutual funds and got a reference letter from the financial institution.

Thank you 🙏
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Vinesta09: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Good day house,

My Occupation in Saskatchewan is regulated and part of the requirements for application is to provide a Proof of eligibility for licensure, I have contacted the body in charge and their response is that I can only begin the process when I arrive Saskatchewan. Can anyone advise me on what to do? My Occupation is Power Engineering and the deadline to submit is already here..
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Vinesta09: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Also, can one use Pension fund statement as POF?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Jig5aw(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Who else can add users to the Telegram Group chat ?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by pamzino(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rhodah08:
I got admitted into UofR but am waiting for my passport to be stamped. I need friends

I got admitted to university of Regina also and I am going there soon from nigeria , I need friends pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Mauritius Study And Work / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.