Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) (37690 Views)

Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by OmoManU: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
This driver is a stupid guy. He's behavior is not professional at all. Yes he may not be able to go back to Ikorodu but what happened to stopping by at Maryland and dropping the wallet for his customer. He's wrong on this one
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Chai, its. Good to ease Nigeria tension once in a while. This one made my day... One guy asked, how did he get 5 Naira.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
If he needs his wallet he should meet the driver
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by garetz: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2019
very funny client
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Musa is just tired..

When will we go to mars
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT TO GAIN IN EVERYTHING. RETURN HIS WALLET.
It's not about the content if the wallet, it's about the expense of returning it. If the guy is paying for it to get returned he should return it, or go drop it at uber office.
P. S.
It's really unprofessional to check the contents of some other person purse or wallet without prior permission.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by roladex(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Why should u open it in d first place if not that u r a theif.did he ask u to open it.if he claims he has some dollars in it then u will b guilty as charged.nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Threebear:
Sometimes it's not just about the property or it's content , it's the history behind it .

I have one particular bag I always carry , it's getting old but I always go with it everywhere because that bag has a streak of goodluck behind it .

The Uber driver shouldn't have brought this to Twitter and the guy shouldn't have asked for his property to be delivered without pay .

This is something they should have settled like two sensible adults without chasing social media clout.

yeah , just like every girl has a pant she can't get tired of , no matter how e old reach
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2019
backnbeta:
The story was definitely made up by a mischievous Uber driver, just for laughs undecided

If a passenger truly wants an item he left behind in a cab, he will offer to pay for the ride, he won't insist the driver pays for it. After all, it's a favor unless the driver made him leave the wallet behind.
you must be new in Nigeria or you haven't met the crazy ones.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2019
backnbeta:

I'm a Nigerian and I know we can be funny but unless it was the driver's fault, I don't think a sane Nigerian will insist the driver brings his worn out wallet to him free of charge, especially when the Money in there is less than N100.

How many sane Nigerians or lagosians do you know?
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by gr8child(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2019
That he was willing to touch that wallet without gloves is incredible.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Read before commenting ...

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2019
ohhh.

inside life
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Threebear:
Sometimes it's not just about the property or it's content , it's the history behind it .

I have one particular bag I always carry , it's getting old but I always go with it everywhere because that bag has a streak of goodluck behind it .

The Uber driver shouldn't have brought this to Twitter and the guy shouldn't have asked for his property to be delivered without pay .

This is something they should have settled like two sensible adults without chasing social media clout.

Without pay you say?
Yea, the Uber guy runs a charity and not a business!
If im the uber guy, its either he pays to get his wallet back or I throw it the hell away!
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Is it not the idiotic uber driver that saw the missing wallet in his car? The owner can come to my location and search for the said wallet himself. Me, I did not see any wallet after rigorous searching.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2019
the driver should be careful there might be an ulterior motive behind this whole thing.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2019
If he paid for the taxi services, then why are you insulting the passenger after you thief 10naira from the 85naira found. Taxi man,(okor ashawo)
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2019
backnbeta:
The story was definitely made up by a mischievous Uber driver, just for laughs undecided

If a passenger truly wants an item he left behind in a cab, he will offer to pay for the ride, he won't insist the driver pays for it. After all, it's a favor unless the driver made him leave the wallet behind.
. This one dey type from Zimbabwe grin
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Walk into the nearest police station. File a lost but found wallet. You can then text him where to go get his poor wallet
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by simple250: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Too much grammar give the item to a distpach rider put it inside an envilop attach his phone number to it .he will pay for it when they deliver .
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Fooliishh fullish taxi man. That passenger is investigating him undercover.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2019
backnbeta:

I'm a Nigerian and I know we can be funny but unless it was the driver's fault, I don't think a sane Nigerian will insist the driver brings his worn out wallet to him free of charge, especially when the Money in there is less than N100.

Most Nigerians are not sane.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Your comment is so annoying. Pls try and understand a topic before commenting, I feel like insulting you, but I won't.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin angry nothing musa no go see for gate,nonsense undecided angry
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by bluebay(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2019
It's been ages I've seen something got bad to this stage I swear lol.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Spatta: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by mylander(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dirty or clean, rich or empty. Pls report and return the wallet to the UBER office, do not take it to him, he should call UBER and get his wallet however.

Likewise, if a passenger forgot his/her items in the normal commuter buses/taxies would the passenger expect them to bring it to his/her house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerians with stupid behavior... That's why the wallet look like the amount in it ... If Na school certificate the passenger lost he would be begging the driver to keep it save... Just trying to find trouble with his stupid wallet..

1 Like

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Seunmomoh no be your boyfriend's wallet be that?
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Maykanu: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Put ur self in d drivers shoe.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
zekepio:
People get attach to material possession. My wallet is over 3 years old and I have been hesitant about changing it. So the driver is wrong for suggesting a #200 compensation for the wallet and the #75. That wallet is probably worth a lot to the Mr. Wallet owner and if that's the case then he should be willing to pay for the logistics involved in getting his wallet back.
Shikena.
Mine is 11 years old, though it's still in very good condition. I've thought about getting a new one severally but I just can't because the old one has become a part of me and it would take time to adjust to a new one .

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
That wallet clearly depicts the true state of Nigerian roads and economy...pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drowns While Riding A Jet-Ski On Ikoyi Waterways / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.