Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help (1702 Views)

Passengers Across The Federation Stranded At Airport Due To NATC Strike / Clues On Georgia, Anyone Please? / East African Federation (EAC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by obalukan: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hi mate, I want to know how good is Georgia Federation for hustler. Moreso, I will like to know the possibility of entry at the port of entry since it is visa on arrival for Nigerians, how accommodated are the Georgians, best city to live, how easy is it to get job and the rate of Nigerian living there? Please I need good, reliable and urgent response. Responses from Nigerian living there will also be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by worry246(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
All posts below are by this idiot Very confused small boy
Is there anybody that know the current address of the embassy on Gabon in Nigeria?

I want to enroute through Central African Republic to Uganda by road

I will like to know how much dollar a person can make on daily basis while working in Kenya as a casual or while doing some petty jobs

I'm traveling to schengen countries next month and I wanted to know how easy and possible it is to get resident permit within one month of my visa.

HELLO NIGERIA I WANT TO TRAVEL TO AZERBAIJAN AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRY PLEASE

hello Nairalander, how is life in Tailand is there un skilled labour there?

pls give me the low tution schools in cyprus

obalukan you are a disgrace to nigeria you could not even push truk in dump
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by Davedavy: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
worry246:

All posts below are by this   Very confused small boy
Is there anybody that know the current address of the embassy on Gabon in Nigeria?

I will like to know how much dollar a person can make on daily basis while working in Kenya as a casual or while doing some petty jobs

I'm traveling to schengen countries next month and I wanted to know how easy and possible it is to get resident permit within one month of my visa.

HELLO NIGERIA I WANT TO TRAVEL TO AZERBAIJAN AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRY PLEASE

obalukan you are a disgrace to nigeria  you could not even push truk in dump

Only one person  grin grin grin.The guy is confused no doubt  grin
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by saintbajar(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
worry246:

All posts below are by this   Very confused small boy

obalukan you are a disgrace to nigeria  you could not even push truk in dump

You don't have to jump on that guy like that na. see! you

don't know what life talks out there maybe you from a home

that cares when you were young.

the guy need where he could live and make something for his self and when he comes back

home he will have something more on him after converting the

currency. you are suppose to advice the dude instead of making him see

life worst. things are not done that way mahn, at least he

didn't post any thing as being an agent or in another way

trying to scam people but his trying help his self in all ways he could.

you can see the type of countries he wants to go to hustle all visa free.  sad  sad
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by saintbajar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
@op.

i will advice you try and use but your BTA and flight fee.

to try a better country or start a business or something here in 9ja.

this place sweet oh!, but only if you know what you doing.

cheers broda.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by worry246(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
saintbajar
WHY DO YOU APOLOGISE FOR THIS MUMU
THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT SHOULD BE STERALISED SO THEY CAN NOT MAKE IDIOT OFFSPRING
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by saintbajar(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2010
worry246:

saintbajar
WHY DO YOU APOLOGISE FOR THIS MUMU
THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT SHOULD BE STERALISED SO THEY CAN NOT MAKE OFFSPRING

am not APOLOGISING for any body but just

dropping what i feel is right. you would have asked him

why Georgia before judging the dude. that what i just

want to know why he choose Georgia. simple

worry246 how ur end sha??
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by Vicjustice: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
I see reasons with Saintbajar, the guy is probably looking for a way out of the horrible situations in Nigeria, please guys, let's feel him.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by saintbajar(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Vicjustice:

I see reasons with Saintbajar, the guy is probably looking for a way out of the horrible situations in Nigeria, please guys, let's feel him.

thanks broda.

@op wat do you want and why Georgie?

that will make it easy for anyone to help.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by Vicjustice: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Dear Obalukan
   How could you even begin to think of a poverty ridden Georgia of all countries?
   Man, take that away from your imagination except you want to end up like a mad man in a foreign land. I don't want to swear curses on you, but the fact of the situation in Georgia alone may be worse than a curse. You will never succeed in making your life worth living and you will barely be able to feed yourself except on their hard (salty) bread and raw tomatoes.
    FACTS ABOUT GEORGIA
*   Georgia is a country where people sell their Radios (cassette player) to aid their house rent payment.
*   Georgia is a place where people still ride 1960s bicycles to work
*   In the streets of Georgia, there are lots of vehicles that are undergoing panel-beater work (and are not finished) just because they don't have the money to replace car parts.
*   Georgia is a country where you see women carrying firewood on their bicycles.
*   Though better than the case in Nigeria, Georgia does not enjoy steady electricity or water supply.
   There are loads of negative things about Georgia, and be warned that if you happen to find yourself in that hell of a country, you would sooner or later cry for the mercy of deportation, but the Georgian authority does not have the facility nor the finance to deport you, and you'd likely become a mad man lost in frustration.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by obalukan: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
I appreciate everybody that have contributed positively to this topic. But I will like to respond to the ugly response posted by this mad guy "worry246." Is there anything wrong in trying to know what I dont know? And person like you are no where to be found. Even if you are not an educated fellow, you dont need to approach issue(s) from your nonentity's point of view. Now come think of it, who is a disgrace between me and u? Being fanatics, people like you usually die young. I can now see the reason why you are worry 24/7. Olosi, Oponu, Omo ale. Do u want more?
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by worry246(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2010
obalukan
Small boi think you can speak to your betters!!!!!!!!!
Maga na Maga
You No go see better for your life,you will end up in beging and all your friends and your family will not forgive you and God will not forgive you.
END IN STREET YOU BI MUMUOOOO WHO BI YOU SELF MOTHER SUCKER? STUPID MUMU OFE NMANU DON'T EVER THINK OF REPLING THIS MAIL BECAUSE IF YOU THINK OF DOING THAT ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATION WILL DIE, AS FOR YOU, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE 31ST OF THIS DECEMBER.

NOTHING 4 U AND GANGS DIS YEAR. SATAN DON DO WELL 4 UUUOOOOO. LITTLE THIEF
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by saintbajar(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2010
Vicjustice:

Dear Obalukan
How could you even begin to think of a poverty ridden Georgia of all countries?
Man, take that away from your imagination except you want to end up like a mad man in a foreign land. I don't want to swear curses on you, but the fact of the situation in Georgia alone may be worse than a curse. You will never succeed in making your life worth living and you will barely be able to feed yourself except on their hard (salty) bread and raw tomatoes.
FACTS ABOUT GEORGIA
* Georgia is a country where people sell their Radios (cassette player) to aid their house rent payment.
* Georgia is a place where people still ride 1960s bicycles to work
* In the streets of Georgia, there are lots of vehicles that are undergoing panel-beater work (and are not finished) just because they don't have the money to replace car parts.
* Georgia is a country where you see women carrying firewood on their bicycles.
* Though better than the case in Nigeria, Georgia does not enjoy steady electricity or water supply.
There are loads of negative things about Georgia, and be warned that if you happen to find yourself in that hell of a country, you would sooner or later cry for the mercy of deportation, but the Georgian authority does not have the facility nor the finance to deport you, and you'd likely become a mad man lost in frustration.

well done broda.

obalukan consider issues like this

before migrating to a country make you no run down one,

safe mahn.
Re: Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help by eghost247(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2010
Georgia?seriously?
bro u dont want to go down that
road
this is hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) / Wonderland, Abuja - New Joint In Town! / Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.