Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide (15728 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by ThatFairGuy: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
If you watch Ogbeni Aregbesola's administration inception closely, you will know the man meant business. When everything was rozy, he saves certain amount of money monthly which is known as RESERVATION whereas monthly allocation then was around 3-4.5b Until second quarter of 2014 when oil price drops and Nigeria about to plung into recession. He used the reservations for survival till end of 2015. He increased Osun monthly IGR from 300m to almost 2b before recession.
This same man increased pensioners allowance, gives workers 13month salary, agba Osun inclusive, gigantic projects that turns the face of Osun around and host of other projects FROM LITTLE ALLOCATION OSUN GETS. So, if you talk about debt, atleast he didn't squandered the money on his self. What he has done is much more than the debt he left. Besides, he do say it then that he'll be able to pay all Osun debts before he leaves office but recession didn't allowed him. Aregbesola is an unsong hero that will be well recognized in years to come...
Bash92:

The same way he managed Osun state into debt abi?
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Toroze(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
wolverine1987:
Bad market for those post office pple that can be very slow.... I remember when I wanted to submit ican form and I had to stamp at the post office in karu Abuja before they answered me they finished gisting and then said no change... choi no b small vex
Sir I greet if you. Please if you have their digits I wouldn't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / How Fayose's Friendship With Buruji Kashamu Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.