Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide (15726 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by XYZ123: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
This guy s really working. the best minister so far

3 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Confirmedzombie: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
God bless Buhari. This is the change we voted for.
I see Nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by sonnie10: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
It’s unconstitutional. Let’s not applaud rogue behavior.
No one person has the power to relegate the constitution, we are not in a military regime.
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Kubernetes: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
motherfucker

you no dey tire?

The funny thing is he keeps registering once he is banned.So many, unsual unpronounceable and names he registers with.

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by klax(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nice one if fully implemented. It's be long I heard the word NIPOST last because I long lost hope in them.

That institution is one of the most corrupt and useless institution in Nigeria receunt history but if a serious shake up take place then their is hope.

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Pataricatering(f): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
I paid 1700 yesterday for two different parcels ! They won’t issue receipt - so I don’t know what exactly ur paying for . This is such a great move .
brendan007:
Good move. Yesterday, I paid 500 Naira (“payment is legal”)to pick up a parcel from their office but wasn’t issued an official receipt. We need people who are determined to be honest in their dealings. This fight against corruption is far from over.

4 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Befii: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's an attempt to get trace of fraudsters who collect from d post office "proceed from illegal internet activity."

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by thundafire: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
Good move but it's already in a our blood . It's difficult to take corruption away from a Nigerian....
watch as dey will create another special account number for it

3 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by seasy: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Very good
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by ThatFairGuy: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Prof. Oloyede, Dr. Akinwumi, Dr Pantami are of the rare honest Politician we have in Nigeria... Less I forget, Ogbeni Abdu'Rauf Aregbesola isn't excluded... How I wish he was given Budget portfolio and make all his propositions during Ministerial screening reality. This interior portfolio is dulling the Trail Blazer sad

Modified

2 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Bash92(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Prof. Oloyede, Dr. Akinwumi, Dr Pantami are of the rare honest Politician we have in Nigeria... Less I forget, Ogbeni Abdu'Rauf Aregbesola isn't excluded... How I wish he was given finance portfolio and make all his propositions during Ministerial screening reality. This interior portfolio is dulling the Trail Blazer sad
Aregbesola minister for finance? Oga o

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by garfield1: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mopolchi:
suffering go increase now jus to post common letter angry
You abhor good news and policies,you are always for corruption
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by garfield1: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
sonnie10:
It’s unconstitutional. Let’s not applaud rogue behavior.
No one person has the power to relegate the constitution, we are not in a military regime.
Another corrupt fellow spotted.you are one of those dragging nigeria backwards,perhaps you escaped from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by appini: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
OmoManU:
Pantami for president

After Adeshina
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by solmusdesigns: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
This man came in with an agenda and he is matching forward like a soldier... kudos to him
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by AbuAeesha: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jazakalllahu bi khair Pantami
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Mrsprof(f): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is a very good move. I paid #500 to pick up my parcel at Enugu Nipost and wasn't issue any recept. And their staffs can be very slow and nasty. They just don't take their job seriously and thausands of people are looking for jobs. Let's leave our politicians and start working on our characters as individuals to make our country great. #dotherightthing

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by almarthins(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
How about the adjusted weight meter?
Dem dey use am milk nigerians seriously.
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by debasco1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good move. Yesterday, I paid 500 Naira (“payment is legal”)to pick up a parcel from their office but wasn’t issued an official receipt. We need people who are determined to be honest in their dealings. This fight against corruption is far from over.
U didn't ask for your receipt as long it's a legal payment, but using pos to pay 500, don't u see it will be extra charges for Nigerians.
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Cassie74: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Protein0:
Honorable minister should provide a platform through which reports can be made. Reports of the affected workers' tantrums in forms of frustrating and making POS/teller payments cumbersome and unappealing to people.
Nice one from that ministry.

1000 likes
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by FakeManna: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
This man came in with an agenda and he is matching forward like a soldier... kudos to him
[/s]
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by MrBONE2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
OmoManU:
Pantami for president

Nooooooogrin

Ameachi for President grin

Pantami for Vice President grin

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by coolsheyi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Its a welcome idea. Those workers at NIPOST knows how to extort customers even with the scale they use ! Thank you Honourable Minister for identifying the loophole and blocking it to improve revenue for FG. Kudos
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Legendguru: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Mightymanna(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by ThatFairGuy: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Forget about certificate/professionalism he's qualify. Meanwhile, it's a Mistake, I meant BUDGET AND NATIONAL PLANNING
Bash92:

Aregbesola minister for finance? Oga o
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Corruption is rooted here at NIPOST too?
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by chukwuibuipob: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
sad embarassed angry A friend wife going to her base forgot maagi,locust beans grin wink grin cheesy in my house.My wife took it to post office to send it to her.Dey charge her 39k kiss embarassed for 2 packets of maagi ooo
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Zaufanjinba(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
i suggest this man should pick a ticket for presidentship in 2023. please who is with me.
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by tck2000(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Bash92(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Forget about certificate/professionalism he's qualify. Meanwhile, it's a Mistake, I meant BUDGET AND NATIONAL PLANNING
The same way he managed Osun state into debt abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / Governor Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.