Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 4 (335 Views)

My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story) / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 4 by Samuelblue(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Luke drove silently as they headed home while vanila sang along to south of the boarder by Ed Sheeran ft Camila cabello and Cardi B.

She however stole glances at Luke through the front mirror of the car. “Gosh he’s so handsome” She admitted to herself.

Vanila grunted obviously bored “you don’t speak??” Luke “you didn’t ask me to, my princess” Vanila rolled her eyes” so, tell me, do you have a girlfriend?” Luke “not yet, why?? you want to be mine??”.

Vanila scoffed” In your widest dreams” Luke laughed” come on, I can tell by the way you’ve been staring at me “Vanila hissed” Bleep you “then she turned to the window, she was slightly embarrassed, didn’t know Luke caught her drooling over him. “Fool” she said to herself.

Luke cleared his throat” so , about your friend, the really crazy one “Vanila mumbled” what about her “Luke ” you know, she’s kinda cute “Vanila shot at him angrily” well she’s not your type so stay away from her “Luke was shocked at her sudden outburst” what?? “Vanila” I see you, I know your type! You’re nothing but a fucking player and Nakisha doesn’t need someone like you “Luke” why will you call me a player?? “Vanila” how come you don’t have a girlfriend uhh?? With your looks am sure girls are falling all over you “He was silent.

It was a very painful silence for vanila, she wanted him to prove her wrong but he was just silent. They continued their journey home in bitter silence.

Vanila’s mood however changed as she got into the house, now she felt regret for lashing at him the way she did earlier. However, she couldn’t bring herself to apologise, vanila Deudotiii never apologized “bad bitches are never sorry ” she said to herself. She however made an effort to clear the air between them.

Check out complete story here:
https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed For 10,000 Words Article [Closed] / The Truth About Publishing- Ian Irvine / Copywriting: The Life Blood Of Every Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.