Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,703 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity (30085 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
You can't prove if someone is a virgin or not undecided

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by joshjc(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kanade21:

The Bible is also very very strict about male virginity too.

In the book of Exodus, there are punishments for men who lay with a girl who is bethrothed...even to the point of death.

And for a girl who is not bethrothed....

Then there is Jesus saying a man who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultery...which is a sin.Even if the man has not slept with the woman.

So you see, the bible is just as hard on men too.Men cannot sleep outside of marriage without consequences, and sleeping around for a man within marriahge has its consequences.

Plus, why should a man sleep around, contract all the diseases like HIV and so on...and then pass it to his virgin wife? Is that right? Is that love?
what you wrote has nothing to do with male virgins
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by cabilla(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin
Areaboy2:
He stopped when on the third visit, the doctor said "it is finished" grin
grin
Areaboy2:
He stopped when on the third visit, the doctor said "it is finished" grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by okeynelson: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
ahaaa!! u too!!!..... nothing yemi no go c for aso rock!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
joshjc:
what you wrote has nothing to do with male virgins

It does...you don't want to see it.

Okay..here are some verses about it.

Plus, throwing away bible verses...it is good for a man to go into marriage as a virgin...same as his wife. No STI's., no bad memories of previous lovers....

(The very first case of HIV i saw...was in a woman. Her hubby, who had slept around well well before marrying her as a virgin....gave her the disease.).

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by BotherMleeper(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
All for nothing....now Halima's hymen has been gone so long it's become crude oil.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Divineayo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Belugaice1:
Because he knew what you would become

I don't support him duo...
You mean "though"
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is so disgusting I don’t even know where to start
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hehehehehe.....i no blame d man....guys can hack anything these days...even secured p_ssy database grin grin grin grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na Lie go Kill this One, See this Village Ooo, Which Doctor Maybe Native Doctor
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by newguy1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kanade21:
I don't agree with all these virginity tests....why aren't they doing it for men?

But to be frank, sleeping around exposes one to STI, and some STI's can do awful things like render a young woman sterile. Or render a young man impotent, or in some instances , have something called strictures....(google it.).

But what is good for women is good for men too. Many women stay virgins, and are infected by men who they trusted. Men who could not keep it in their pants. And one cannot claim to love a woman, while hurting them.
pls answer if u take a boy to a gynecologist how his he to determine is virginity. Men n women r not equal not in what u think we have different body composition n theirs is more delicate. So if a man wants his daughter to b a virgin to a certain age it his business
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Starhearts: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Halima Abubakar nd lies re like 5&6 .
Omo ale jatijati.
Oni Kure
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is quite unnecessary.. For what purpose exactly?

Assuming the virginity test was carried out when the female child in question was still very young (let's say 4 to 7 years) that's still understandable but as a teenager or an adult it doesn't really make sense to me
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by povertyenemy: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
29th October, 2019.
Dinstinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan,
Presdient of the Senate,
Senate Chambers,
National Assembly complex,
Three Arms Zone,
Abuja.

Dear Sir,

URGENT REQUEST FOR REVIEW AND ADJUSTMENT OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA TO GRANT A TWO-YEAR PRESIDENTIAL TENURE EXTENSION FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, GCFR.

May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make new way for a fresh and bright new Year. Today is good, for a better tomorrow, it is prerequisite and very imperative to call for a review and slight adjustment in the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to set at ease and lay the first stone of a two- year Presidential tenure extension for President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR). Guilty feelings have been terrorizing my conscience for years for not speaking out early for the good people of Nigeria. This call is very significant for building a Nation that works for all. I am appealing to the entire National Assembly, to regard highly and approve my solicitation for a number of reaons; one, those who said “economy does not obey military order.” Underrated the President and have no idea of his potentials and skills. President Buhari is a true and genuine Democrat who respects the rule of Law and currently running a government for all. President Buhari economic policies is in fact, without reasonable doubt, one of the first- rated economic policies in the World.
President Buhari unique and Dynamic Economic Policies are changing the Lives of Nigerians from negative to positive. The outstanding economic policies cannot be over emphasized. Two, President Buhari Anti corruption fight is huge, never seen before; President Buhari is fighting corruption from the radicle, fumigating the judiciary, decontaminating all government Parastatals and agencies across the Nation and including the Military. There can never be stable economy without fighting corruption at all levels. I believe by now, those who said Maina could not be arrested will be on their kneels asking for forgiveness from the Almighty. Three, the threat of insecurity and insurgency is another reason to extend the tenure of President Buhari as he is really making gargantuan progress against the insurgents especially the Boko haram terrorist organization that has been terrorizing the northern part of Nigeria. We cannot be making list of his anabasis and achievements for the sake of brevity. Four, Educational system, no doubt, the most successful in the history of Nigeria. Baba has demonstrated that Proper educational system is another means of fighting poverty, corruption and even insurgency. We will be talking to the sky if we should talk about the educational policies and the positive results of President Muhammadu buhari in the educational sector. Five, the Political ideaology of President Buhari has paved ways for ordinary Nigerians especially the youth who seek to contribute to the national development of the country. President buhari has made a level playing ground for the all eligible Nigerians to who scoop out to ameliorate some imperfections in our democracy.
Honestly speaking, President Muhamadu Buhari is broad minded and welcome new idea and has the quest for knowledge and loves Nigeria to the fullest. It is xenophobic to condemn this request of Presidential tenure extension.
I urge the President of the Senate, distinguished Senator Ahmed lawan and the Speaker of House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, other distinguished Senators and Honorable Members and the entire National Assembly to take this into account for consideration and approval without prejudice for the economic development of our dear Nation.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Halima, still trying too hard to get noticed... So amusing and pathetic.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
newguy1:
pls answer if u take a boy to a gynecologist how his he to determine is virginity. Men n women r not equal not in what u think we have different body composition n theirs is more delicate. So if a man wants his daughter to b a virgin to a certain age it his business
According to international organisations what TI is doing to his daughter who is already an adult is violence against women.It will have a psychological effect on her and it is an abuse on her rights. The man has put himself in a hot seat. And you need to school yourself on virginity be open minded on virginity having an hymen does not prove whether or not you are virgin you will not know this because you don't read and I will advice you do. Don't you know that aside penetration there are other forms of sex what is the point of engaging in those other forms of sex yet your hymen is still in tact will you still call yourself a virgin. Not every woman is born with an hymen so you cannot state that you know how all women are virgins or not With technology non virgins can have hymen and you will be fooled to believe that they are virgins. Read up on male virginity too.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Bukden16(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Madam sharap ...

Are You still a virgin?
Go and confront your dad and stop disturbing our peace.

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by ahamonyeka(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
what's all this ? that's how one mumu deyjay Harris told I How he check his daughter's virginity .

is checking of pussy the reigning thing now?
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Omoslim26: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kanade21:

The Bible is also very very strict about male virginity too.

In the book of Exodus, there are punishments for men who lay with a girl who is bethrothed...even to the point of death.

And for a girl who is not bethrothed....

Then there is Jesus saying a man who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultery...which is a sin.Even if the man has not slept with the woman.

So you see, the bible is just as hard on men too.Men cannot sleep outside of marriage without consequences, and sleeping around for a man within marriahge has its consequences.

Plus, why should a man sleep around, contract all the diseases like HIV and so on...and then pass it to his virgin wife? Is that right? Is that love?

abeg how dis plenty rubbish wey you type take join male virgin nw
mtheeew jatijati radarada you wan form preacher��
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by kobosmart(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked you get papa and you dey do ashewo?
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by airmax16: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Rapper IT Don cause wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by BlackCrainte: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Checking the virginity of a bag of beans

He should have used you for money rituals before you became an Olosho
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Hazel01Stevens(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I must say all those real niggarrrz checking if thier daughter or sisters hymen is intact are not doing the wrong thing

One thing about we nigggarzzz
We love banging

But it pains us if our sisters or daughters are being banged my other niggarzz

Big time my Nigga.. It does hurt like crazy.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by babyfaceafrica: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

That is extreme for a man, if a mother does that perhaps it might be slightly acceptable, but you as a man, thats quite petty..

You should caution you kids and trust them enough to make some decissions

trust a teen to make derisions?
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by okpmoses: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daddy T.I�
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by danilmo: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Samantha23:
and so what?

Samantha..u go well.

how are u now
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by seangy4konji: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
So what make I do
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by FakeManna: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

That is extreme for a man, if a mother does that perhaps it might be slightly acceptable, but you as a man, thats quite petty..

You should caution you kids and trust them enough to make some decissions

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by ussv: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
After all the prevention wey di old man try to prevent , no be dat place don turn to formula 1 race track now ?
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Clinghton: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
what of those Nigerian men who do the checking themselves.���
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) / Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.