Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity (30001 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Adakintroy2: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Everything must be directly or indirectly related to sex
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Glycosunde: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
wait ooo, is this not d same Halima in Eedris Mr Lecturer 2, that was begging and offering d lecturer sex for grade. So u mean after all ur father did for u, u still ended up as a CERTIFIED OLOSHO
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by soberdrunk(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Areaboy2:
He stopped when on the third visit, the doctor said "it is finished" grin

Hahahahah cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by daydream17(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
People Are Talking Even Halima too
Halibaby Abeg Pack well make we road
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by newguy1(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

According to international organisations what TI is doing to his daughter who is already an adult is violence against women.It will have a psychological effect on her and it is an abuse on her rights. The man has put himself in a hot seat. And you need to school yourself on virginity be open minded on virginity having an hymen does not prove whether or not you are virgin you will not know this because you don't read and I will advice you do. Don't you know that aside penetration there are other forms of sex what is the point of engaging in those other forms of sex yet your hymen is still in tact will you still call yourself a virgin. Not every woman is born with an hymen so you cannot state that you know how all women are virgins or not With technology non virgins can have hymen and you will be fooled to believe that they are virgins. Read up on male virginity too.
what are we saying where are you leading to. You talking about reading? Commenting on that will derail the conversation so I will just continue on the topic, what we are saying is that a he took the girl to a gynecologist not that he did it himself and the way he said for example he polite note it to her that we are goin to the gynecologist tomorrow, see how problem here is that you keep compare there culture and sense of understanding with ours, culture is culture what they can see as wrong mighty not feel that way to us and vice verse. And on the hyme we all know the medical explanations on it that even rigorous friction can break it even with out sex but let b honest the probability of that and all other form u mention up there are not up to that of actual penetration. And lastly he his the father he has his family urs family as the way they do there own thing for u so please don’t come here and b acting as the 21st Century encyclopedia on the world morality learn to put what you learn with your own mind and common sense with what your religion and what your society abide with.fyi am done with this
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2019
newguy1 post=83837602[s:
]what are we saying where are you leading to. You talking about reading? Commenting on that will derail the conversation so I will just continue on the topic, what we are saying is that a he took the girl to a gynecologist not that he did it himself and the way he said for example he polite note it to her that we are goin to the gynecologist tomorrow, see how problem here is that you keep compare there culture and sense of understanding with ours, culture is culture what they can see as wrong mighty not feel that way to us and vice verse. And on the hyme we all know the medical explanations on it that even rigorous friction can break it even with out sex undecided but let b honest the probability of that and all other form u mention up there are not up to that of actual penetration. And lastly he his the father he has his family urs family as the way they do there own thing for u so please don’t come here and b acting as the 21st Century encyclopedia on the world morality learn to put what you learn with your own mind and common sense with what your religion and what your society abide with.fyi am done with this[/s]
couldn't read the rubbish you posted
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by newguy1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
couldn't read the rubbish you posted
funiest thing was I though u were a guy but on checking the name I rest my a case a mannerless girl will always exhibit the home training she received.am so proud of what ur dad did on u.what n eye sour.
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
newguy1:
[s] funiest thing was I though u were a guy but on checking the name I rest my a case a mannerless girl will always exhibit the home training she received.am so proud of what ur dad did on u.what n eye sour[/s] .
shut up lipsrsealed
Mannerless insignificant ediat
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by newguy1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
shut up lipsrsealed
Mannerless insignificant ediat
�� okay let me be the bigger person here hi can we end this now�
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by CodeTemplar: 2:29am On Nov 10, 2019
After checking it, if the thing is broken, will the doctor also attempt to read the girls meter? Just raise her well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo / Williams Uchemba: ‘You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be’ Is A Big Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.