Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? (375 Views)

Why Do Men Tend To Hate Women When They Are Being Rejected? / Igbo Men Are Generally Insufferable And Very Misogynistic - Nigerian Lady / I Am Starting To Hate Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
This thread is going to be fun, because it will highlight some basic reason why some of us hate girls with passion.
As a young boy I was very charming both inside and out. I was very polite, very gentle, quite , very goodlooking and very kind. This drew attention to me as people generally liked me. There was this one girl that liked me so much that she practically molested me sexually for almost three years. She was about 6 years older than me and I was only 14. She would practised her sexual fantasies on me and I actually loved it so much.
As I grew older, I realised that I couldnt be intimate with any girl except I make her unconscious...if a girl is conscious and playing with me I can NEVER get an erection..no matter how sexy she is! I have tried to be intimate with several girls but I just cant except shes not conscious...like highly asleep in a way nothing will make her wake up for hours.
I started to hate women because I didnt know why i cannot be intimate with them, i realised it was that bitchh that molested me that messed up with the way my brain processes sexx. The more i grew older the more girls became obsessed with me, and the more i hated them. Everytime i see a girl i feel this urge to just make her unconscious and do whatever i like to her...the hate is unreal. I cannot count how many women I have hurt one way or the other and the fact I hurt them excites me so much it feels like I won a million dollars. I always look forward to hurting any bitch that think she likes me, it makes me feel goosebumps! You see, I'm not even trying to change, I love being this way and I think I'm going to get worse...so bad that many hoes may kill themselves from what I will do to them.

Anyway that's me, I'm a psychopath and I am not apologizing for being this way.

Now, why do you hate women? I know so many guys do but I always wondered why?
Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
you are a rapist and need to be put away from society..soo you will be in jail

this is how serial killers start

dont blame women for your hate, take responsibility of your life or you will end up in jail
Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by Gideoniteprime4: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
crazy people every where
4 your mind you think say u be ted bundy abi?
if you like go try nonsense thinking that you will be charged to court
that is when you will know what it means to be lynched by an angry mob
nor go treat your brain for psychiatric hospital angry angry angry angry
G.O.A.T

Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by Regiomontanus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
You are weird.
Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by ABCthings: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let me not deceive you. You already have the characteristics of a psychopath and if you don't change you regret it for the rest of your life. The excitement you're getting is pure demonic.

You are in a big mess the earlier you realize it the better for you. Meet your pastor and confide in him.
Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
Let me not deceive you. You already have the characteristics of a psychopath and if you don't change you regret it for the rest of your life. The excitement you're getting is pure demonic.

You are in a big mess the earlier you realize it the better for you. Meet your pastor and confide in him.

Pastor wey be yahoo boy? Lol I'm good thank u. Yall didnt answer my question tho
Re: Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women? by ABCthings: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Badboibipo:
Pastor wey be yahoo boy?
Sorry about that, there will always be false teachers
Lol I'm good thank u. Yall didnt answer my question tho
No, you not good. You need help, find a good Christian. I recommend www.christianforums.net

Meanwhile I don't really hate women, I just don't like the mentality that 'my money' is 'our money' while 'their own' is for 'them and them alone'. sad

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Hindering You From Dating Or Marrying? / Any Night Events In Kubwa, Abuja Tonight? / Whatsapp Is Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.