Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig - Agriculture (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig (63828 Views)

Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (broilers, Noilers,turkey) Online In Nigeria. / Buy Day Old Chicks From D Largest Distributor In Ibadan Oyo Nationwide Supply / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by kripen(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Izzymore:
Organic farming is always base on prevention.

If you notice your birds, and animals have CRD ,swollen faces,coryza,cough,catarrh ,respiratory disease and mycoplasma diseases .if you can get STONE BREAKER FRESH leaves in Bush that is the ends of CRD in your farms.

Don't really like missing the information you give on this your tread. Really informative!

How can the leave be applied.
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 4:56am On Nov 20, 2021
How to use STONE BREAKER Leaves for prevention and treatment CRD ,mycoplasma disease, respiratory diseases, cough, catarrh, swollen faces etc_

Get as many fresh leaves of STONE BREAKER leaves in bush.

Steps 1_ use clean and cold water to rinse the dirty in the leaves of stone breakers leaves.

Steps 2__blend the leaves don't add any water to it when blending it so that the juice will thick, the water you use to rinse it is enough to wash it .

Steps 3_ make the juices thick like 5 alive juice.

Steps 4_ removed the juices from the leave .

Note__for prevention use 20ml to 1 litre water from 17 days above for 5 days.for prevention let them drink it like vaccine for 2 hours after that give them plain water.

Note _for treatment use 30ml to 1 litre water for 5 days start any time if you notice CRD.for treatment let them drink it morning and afternoon by evening give them plain water.

NoTE__do not use stone breaker leaf for layers when laying eggs it will cut down their eggs production .

Most layers farmers is getting good eggs production but they neglects % of mortalities .

For example if you have 1000 layers and they are giving you 30 crates which is 90% and that day you saw 5 mortalities and another farmers has 1000 layers and he pick 24 crates which is 72% and no mortality .if I want to rate the two farmers base on eggs production and mortality I will give the one with 72% 99% while the one with 90% and 5 mortalities 50% .the reason is that when their is life their is hope and probability that those layers that did not lay eggs will lay in future and if they don't lay long I will still sell them at old layers and get my cash back.

So great farmers when you are having mortalities too much you are running at loss.

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer.

1 Like

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by muheeb01(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
If you're interested in an expanse of land,with so many cash crops already on it,and for purpose of agriculture,factory,vocational center or real estate in the nearest future in oyo town and nearest towns beside oyo,I'm your plug,dm me,lands from surveyors,with proper and complete documents...dm me on whatsapp,08114299474/0806634455

Either you are in nigeria or abroad,your land is secured and in the right hands, and if you want to farm on it or do any other projects on it,we will help you handle it perfectly.
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by PapalsBull(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Izzymore:
Hello farmers, Kindly Patronize me For...

Day old Broiler...
Day old Dual....
Day old white Cockerel...
Day old brown Cockerel....
Day old back Cockerel...
Day old Noilers...
Day old Pullets...
Black Pullets....
Brown Pullets...
Day old Korilers...
Day old Local turkey...
Day old putted turkey..
Point of Lay.....
Old Layers....
Guine fowl....
Ducks....
Vaccines....
Point of cage...

You Request* * We process* *We deliver*
You'll Be Glad Doing Business With Me

Address: Plot B, No 39, Along Atanda Int’l off Obasanjo farm, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08024110512, 08057736633
Whatsapp: ( For booking 08136290387)

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer
I will need like 150 Isa brown pol. From reputable farm.
What's the processing mode and mode of payment?
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by dab00: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Automated garri fryer for sale. Location ondo. Powered by electric motor. 08063382620. Chat me up for pix and price
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
PapalsBull:

I will need like 150 Isa brown pol. From reputable farm.
What's the processing mode and mode of payment?

Chat me on WhatsApp... 08136290387
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
HOW TO ACHIEVE A 100% SUCCESSFUL VACCINATION.

1. Ensure the birds are in perfect Health condition BEFORE administering vaccines

2. Stop /withdraw the administration of drugs 1-2 days before vaccination

3. For large farms; all attendants will need to be present to dispense the drinking cans and retrieve the exhausted cans as soon as possible.

4. Starve birds of water for 1-2 hours, depending on the age of the birds and humidity of the environment. Older birds may be starved longer than the above hours.

5. Sufficient drinking cans should be made available preferably one (1) drinking can to 10-15 birds. This is the most important part of vaccination. Some farmers will allege that the vaccine failed when they start noticing twisted neck (NEWCASTLE) in their farms. This may be due to inability of birds to access drinking cans OR birds had gone through stress conditions during vaccination.

6. Make sure all is set before removing the vaccine bottle from the ice/cooler/fridge to reduce exposure time.

7. Try to use the vaccines as soon as possible as the vaccines are reconstituted, delay may lead to decrease in the titre. Time sequence of vaccination should be accurate.

8. Watch out for birds that are reluctant to drink from the water cans, hold them gently and dip their beak into the water can to taste of the vaccine

9. Wash /rinse water cans before reusing

10. Throw away the used vaccination bottle far away from the farm.

11. Immediately after vaccination, administer plain water (without drugs)

12. Subsequently, administer vitamins to ease stress and to boost immunomodulation.

HOW TO PREVENT VACCINE FAILURE

� STORAGE AND TRANSPORT: buy your vaccine from reliable and reputable Vet Shop which has refrigeration facilities. Live Vaccines are normally stored at a temperature of +2°C to +8°C. They should neither be frozen in a freezer nor stored above +8°C. When transporting, the same temperature should be maintained. Transportation in a flask with ice is good.

� CHECK EXPIRING DATE: Ensure vaccines are not expired by confirming the date on the vial before purchase

� DON’T VACCINATE SICK BIRDS: the immune system of a sick bird is weak and cannot satisfactorily withstand a vaccine, let alone develop immunity against the disease. Vaccination of a sick bird can precipitate the disease it is intended to prevent. Sick birds should therefore be allowed to recover before vaccination.

� Don't use chemicals or detergents to wash the equipment and drinkers that are to be used for the vaccination exercise. Because the residue if these chemicals inactivate the vaccine.

� Use boiled water to sterilize drinkers before use.

� VACCINES ADMINISTERED VIA DRINKING WATER should be opened under the water into which it is to be mixed. This is because vaccines are normally vaccum sealed. When opened in the air they may draw contaminated air into the container or the vial.

� Whenever necessary, deworming should be carried out one week prior to vaccination.

☀️ Do not expose vaccines to direct sun light.

�Never mix two different vaccines together. Give an interval of two to three days between one vaccine and another.

�️Do not vaccinate under high temperature as it affects vaccine potency. Vaccination should be carried out during cooler periods of the day. Heat sources in brooder house may be temporarily turned off except when the weather is too cold.

⚠️ Avoid stress during vaccination; stress is a well documented and proven immunosuppressant. During stress the plasma corticosteroid level increases significantly, which result in a severe protein catabolism (break down of protein), resulting in reduced protection of antibodies in the body (poor antibody titres).

� FEED: Feed also plays a very important role directly or indirectly in the development of immunity. Birds fed with well balanced diet will respond better. Feed should be analysed from time to time for the presence of MYCOTOXINS.

�For administration of correct dose ACTUAL WATER Consumption must be known prior to vaccination day.

� Supply sufficient drinkers and even distribution of the drinkers.

� Discontinue and stop the use of any medication at least 48hours before the vaccination.

�Reconstitute vaccines in a smaller quantity of water before adding it to the drinking.

�Use only skimmed milk for Vaccines. Avoid using powdered milk during vaccination. SKIMMED MILK ACTS AS A PROTEIN SOURCE AND THE VACCINE VIRUS ATTACHES TO IT. Any powdered milk apart from skimmed milk contains 9% or 10% fat, and this fat aggregates on or near the surface of the container (due to light weight of the fat) where vaccine is mixed, leading to the development of different concentration zones of the vaccine in the container.

Note: the higher the skimmed milk concentration, the better the suspension of vaccine in the water.

▶️After adding the skimmed milk, wait 10mins for complete chlorine neutralization before opening the Vail of the vaccine under the surface of the water.

▶️Left over vaccine must be properly buried

VOLUME OF WATER AND DOSE USED

AGE LITRES/2000 BIRDS No.OF VAIL

1-2wks. 8. 2vails of 1000doses
3-6wks. 10. 2Vails of 1000doses
7-10wks. 12. 2vails of 1000doses
11-15wks. 14. 2vails of 1000doses
16above 16. 2vails of 1000doses.

DIFFERENT VACCINATION ROUTES.

1. Intra Ocular route -- vaccines dropped in the eyes of the bird

2. Intra nasal route -- vaccines done by instillation. To achieve this; close one of the nostrils and drop the vaccine in the open one, the bird will inhale it immediately .

3. Oral route: this is also known as drinking water administration.

4. Injection; vaccines are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously .

5. Wing web punctures or Stab; this method is used to administer fowl pox vaccines.

6. Aerosol Administration: this method is mostly used in hatcheries. Vaccines are being sprayed on the birds.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021

Day old Broiler...
Day old Dual....
Day old back Cockerel...
Day old Noilers...
Day old Pullets...
Black Pullets....
Brown Pullets...
Day old Korilers...
Day old Local turkey...
Day old putted turkey..
Point of Lay.....
Old Layers....
Guine fowl....
Ducks....
Vaccines....
Point of cage...

Address: Plot B, No 39, Along Atanda Int’l off Obasanjo farm, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 22/11/2021

AMO Noiler ₦260
Unbranded Carton ₦220
Destiny Agro Coiler ₦240
4werks Noiler ₦800
Sasso...........₦250
AYODARA Noiler ₦250

BROILERS

*Destiny Agro₦270
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦280
*Fidan₦270
*Globus₦270
*Sabtech ₦270
*OBJ Marshall ₦280
*BTA ₦260
*Vertex₦280
*Bachelor₦270
*Dahmas₦270
*Chi₦300
*Olarm₦290
*Zartech- ₦280
*Amo ₦280
*Max- ₦270
*Supreme Chick- ₦280
*Yammfy- ₦275
*Valentine- ₦275
*Sayed₦310
*Agrited ₦340
*FGM ₦270
*Farm support ₦280
*GOLDSMILE ₦270
*GS CHICKS ₦280
*Nastech ₦280
*Cascada ₦270
*Best line ₦270
*Crown ₦270
*Terudee ₦270
*Tuns ₦270
*Musty Kay ₦275
*Daddy's ₦260
*Nubreed ₦275
*Repute ₦270
Spectra ₦260
Agricole ₦260
Treasure ₦260
Maleline ₦300
Agrited maleline ₦370
OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦300

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

PULLETS::DOC)* LOHMAN, ISSA BROWN BOVAN NERA, NOVOGEN , GOLDEN COMET etc.…...

*Zartech ₦330*** Destiny Agro ₦320
Nabes₦320* FGM₦310**
FUNTES ₦330**BTA ₦320 ***CHI ₦340* *Crown ₦320* *Agrited ₦340* *
Farm support ₦330*
*Amo ₦330**Olarm₦320**Supreme₦320

Black pullet - ₦280

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1700

16-17 weeks - - ₦1800
All with vaccination records.
Old Layers------₦2200

*COCKEREL*

Chi,Amo,Zartech, Agrited White₦ 50
4weeks ₦??
Black ₦200
4weeks₦??
Brown ₦190
4weeks₦??
FGM White Cockerel - ₦40

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦850
4weeks local turkey ₦1600
5weeks local turkey ₦1800
6weeks local turkey ₦2000
7weeks local turkey ₦2250
12weeks local turkey ₦2500
Point of lay local turkey ₦6000 (Female)
₦6700 (Male)

■Imported day old ₦2700
4week imported ₦5000
5weeks imported ₦5300
6weeks imported ₦6000
7Wks imported - ₦6600

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Please NOTE.... Get ₦10 off all DOC orders from 1000 birds and ₦5 off all DOC orders on 500. For your day old chicks, minimum order is 50 (One Carton). For your day old foreign and local turkeys minimum order is 10 pieces and we offer free Marek vacc(s/c) for the Turkey and broilers before delivery.

NOTE::::: BROILER PRICE MIGHT REMAIN OR CHANGE TOMORROW MORNING THANK YOU ALL.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Bonn01: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
@ Op what is responsible for this sudden Price crash
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bonn01:
@ Op what is responsible for this sudden Price crash

Everyone already stuck for Xmas
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some Hatcheries Crash Broiler price some maintain there stand.

BROILERS

*Destiny Agro₦250
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦270
*Fidan₦250
*Globus₦250
*Sabtech ₦250
*OBJ Marshall ₦260
*BTA ₦240
*Vertex₦260
*Bachelor₦250
*Dahmas₦250
*Chi₦280
*Olarm₦260
*Zartech- ₦260
*Amo ₦260
*Max- ₦250
*Supreme Chick- ₦260
*Yammfy- ₦260
*Valentine- ₦260
*Sayed₦290
*Agrited ₦330
*FGM ₦250
*Farm support ₦260
*GOLDSMILE ₦250
*GS CHICKS ₦260
*Nastech ₦260
*Cascada ₦250
*Best line ₦250
*Crown ₦250
*Terudee ₦250
*Tuns ₦250
*Musty Kay ₦260
*Daddy's ₦250
*Nubreed ₦260
*Repute ₦250
Spectra ₦250
Agricole ₦250
Treasure ₦250
Maleline ₦280
Destiny agro ₦290
Agrited maleline ₦360
OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦280
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Good morning everyone, Father in heaven I pray for my customers today. I thank You for them because without them I could not stay in business.

Thank You, Lord, for all those who buy my products or use my services. Help me to be more sensitive to their needs and more responsive to their wants and desires. Help me to serve them better, because it is in serving my customers better that our business grows and prospers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. �

2 Likes

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by yusulove: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Izzymore:
Good morning everyone, Father in heaven I pray for my customers today. I thank You for them because without them I could not stay in business.

Thank You, Lord, for all those who buy my products or use my services. Help me to be more sensitive to their needs and more responsive to their wants and desires. Help me to serve them better, because it is in serving my customers better that our business grows and prospers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. �

Amen �
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by yusulove: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good afternoon Izzymore, Just received my birds, this was bigger then Olam abeg always give me destiny agro I love the birds no mortality. Some buyers here want destiny agro I'll give them your number you're a good supplier working with a quality supplier that takes responsibility for their half of a deal can make a world of difference... You are one of the best supplier I'll always patronise you.

Note:: booking birds on Thursday o

Thank you so!so much
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
yusulove:
Good afternoon Izzymore, Just received my birds, this was bigger then Olam abeg always give me destiny agro I love the birds no mortality. Some buyers here want destiny agro I'll give them your number you're a good supplier working with a quality supplier that takes responsibility for their half of a deal can make a world of difference... You are one of the best supplier I'll always patronise you.

Thank you so!so much

You are most welcome sir. Thanks for trusting me and always patronage. Promise never to disappoint you. God help
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Order for your day old chicks.... We have both Arbor Acres, cobb and Marshal day-old broilers.

Marshal breed of broilers normally grows very tall and big. They are well recommended for small-scale broiler chicken farmers who sell to the open market.

Arbor Acres plus breed of broilers develop heavier weight faster and are broad chested. Most producers of frozen chicken prefer Arbor Acres because of their broad and meaty chest.

Cobb The lowest production cost of live weight Excellent productivity at lower cost feed rations It is the most cost-effective in terms of feed · Excellent growth.

You can order for any of the breeds of broilers that suit your need.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 25/11/2021

AMO Noiler ₦260
Unbranded Carton ₦220
Destiny Agro Coiler ₦240
4werks Noiler ₦800
Sasso...........₦250
AYODARA Noiler ₦250

BROILERS

*Destiny Agro₦250
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦260
*Fidan₦250
*Globus₦250
*Sabtech ₦250
*OBJ Marshall ₦250
*BTA ₦250
*Vertex₦260
*Bachelor₦250
*Dahmas₦250
*Chi₦290
*Olarm₦260
*Zartech- ₦260
*Amo ₦260
*Max- ₦250
*Supreme Chick- ₦260
*Yammfy- ₦260
*Valentine- ₦250
*Sayed₦300
*Agrited ₦320
*FGM ₦250
*Farm support ₦260
*GOLDSMILE ₦250
*GS CHICKS ₦260
*Nastech ₦260
*Cascada ₦250
*Best line ₦250
*Crown ₦250
*Terudee ₦250
*Tuns ₦250
*Musty Kay ₦260
*Daddy's ₦250
*Nubreed ₦250
*Repute ₦250
Spectra ₦250
Agricole ₦250
Treasure ₦250
Maleline ₦280
Agrited maleline ₦350
Destiny maleline ₦290
OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦290

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

*Zartech ₦350*** Destiny Agro ₦340
Nabes₦340* FGM₦340**
FUNTES ₦330**BTA ₦330 ***CHI ₦350* *Crown ₦330* *Agrited ₦360* *
Farm support ₦350*
*Amo ₦350**Olarm₦340**Supreme₦340

Black pullet - ₦280

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1700

16-17 weeks - - ₦1800
Old Layers------₦2200

*COCKEREL*

Chi,Amo,Zartech, Agrited White₦ 50
4weeks ₦??
Black ₦200
4weeks₦??
Brown ₦190
4weeks₦??
FGM White Cockerel - ₦40

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦850
4weeks local turkey ₦1600
5weeks local turkey ₦1800
6weeks local turkey ₦2000
7weeks local turkey ₦2250
12weeks local turkey ₦2500
Point of lay local turkey ₦6000 (Female)
₦6700 (Male)

■Imported day old ₦2700
4week imported ₦5000
5weeks imported ₦5300
6weeks imported ₦6000
7Wks imported - ₦6600

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Please NOTE.... Get ₦10 off all DOC orders from 1000 birds and ₦5 off all DOC orders on 500. For your day old chicks, minimum order is 50 (One Carton). For your day old foreign and local turkeys minimum order is 10 pieces and we offer free Marek vacc(s/c) for the Turkey and broilers before delivery.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
HEAT STRESS MANAGEMENT

1. There should be high cross ventilation in the Pen house

2. The birds should not be overcrowded or overstocked to avoid heat stress.

3. Reduce the energy content in the feed during dry season and increase the wheat offal.

4. Fogger can also be used to reduce heat stress in commercial production.

5. Heat absober machine can be used in a larger Pen.

6. Adopt feeding regime of serving early in the morning and late in the evening.

7. Cover the overhead Tank outside the pen to avoid direct sunlight that can heat up the water.

8. Small scale farmer should adopt adding ice into the water during the hot day.

9. Lastly, give them Vitamins and most especially Vitamin C in water and in Feed.

DESTINY AGRO SERVICES wishes all farmers Successful Production.

� IZZY MORE
Destiny Agro
�08055736633

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2021

Day old Broiler...
Day old Dual....
Day old back Cockerel...
Day old Noilers...
Day old Pullets...
Black Pullets....
Brown Pullets...
Day old Korilers...
Day old Local turkey...
Day old putted turkey..
Point of Lay.....
Old Layers....
Guine fowl....
Ducks....
Vaccines....
Point of cage...

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Order for your day old chicks.... We have both Arbor Acres, cobb and Marshal day-old broilers.
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
PROBLEMS, POSSIBLE CAUSES, AND ACTION TO BE TAKEN

PROBLEM - High early mortality (greater than 1% in the first week)

CAUSES
1 - Incorrect brooding ( high temperature, low temperatures, etc)
2 - Disease
3 - Poor Appetite
4 - birds getting tired due to delay in transportation.

ACTION
1 - Re-adjust brooder temperature, use the temperature ranges shown on the temperature chart.

3 - Check water consumption, check the height of waterers or drinkers, position drinkers away from heat source, Check calcium, phosphorous, and vitamin D levels in the diet, Use light programs to increase bird activity. Mix Active D in feed at a ratio of 1kg per tonne of feed.

3 - Measure and achieve target crop fill levels, check feed availability (amount & space). You can increase feed consumption and appetite by Adding MAXIYIELD or VITAFLASH in water for the first 5 days. it improves appetite, reduces mortality, improves growth and immunity.

*PROBLEM - High mortality (after 7 days)*

CAUSES
1 - Metabolic disease (ascites, sudden death syndrome)
2 - Infectious diseases ( colibacilosis, coccidiosis, etc
3 - Leg problems.

ACTION
1 - Check ventilation rates, open up tarplins for 2 hours for chicks to get fresh air, check feed formulation, avoid excessive early growth rates.

2 - Establish cause (post-mortem), take veterinary advice.
Bloody and brown droppings are a sign of coccidiosis.
Black diarrhea and pasted vents is a sign of collibacilosis.
3 - Check water consumption, Check calcium, phosphorous, and vitamin D levels in diet, Use light programs to increase bird activity

*PROBLEM - Poor early growth and uniformity*

CAUSES
1 - Nutrition
2 - Environmental conditions
3 - Appetite
4 - Disease
5- inadequate feeds or drinkers.
6- inadequate feed
7- poor quality chicks.

ACTIONS
1 - Check starter ration (availability, nutritional and physical quality)in this case use only SUPER STARTER PELLETS for the first 7 days, Check water supply (availability and quality)
2 - Check temperature and humidity profiles, Check day-length, Check air quality (C02, dust, minimum ventilation rate)
3 - Check poor stimulation of appetite (low proportion of birds with full crops)
4 - Post-mortem on dead chicks, take veterinary advice
- improve spacing weekly.
- correct feeder to birds ratio.
-correct drinker to birds ratio.
-increase feed quantity every week.

*PROBLEM - Poor late growth and uniformity*

CAUSES
1 - Low nutrient intake
2 - Infectious disease
3 - Environmental conditions

ACTIONS
1 - Check feed nutritional and physical quality and formulation, Check feed intake and accessibility, Excessive early restriction, Lighting program too restrictive
2 - Establish cause (post mortem), take veterinary advice
3 - Check ventilation rates, Check stocking density, Check house temperatures, Check water and feed availability, Check feeder and drinker space

To be continued.
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by kripen(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
yusulove:

Thank you so!so much

Bigger than Olam in what sense, bigger in day old or when they are matured . What is their strain?
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by yusulove: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2021
kripen:

Bigger than Olam in what sense, bigger in day old or when they are matured . What is their strain?

Yes bigger than olam in day old, for strain ask Izzymore
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2021

Marshal breed of broilers normally grows very tall and big. They are well recommended for small-scale broiler chicken farmers who sell to the open market.

Arbor Acres plus breed of broilers develop heavier weight faster and are broad chested. Most producers of frozen chicken prefer Arbor Acres because of their broad and meaty chest.

Cobb The lowest production cost of live weight Excellent productivity at lower cost feed rations It is the most cost-effective in terms of feed · Excellent growth.

You can order for any of the breeds of broilers that suit your need.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
kripen:

We have cobb and Arbor Acres plus.
Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 02/12/2021

*NOILER*
AMO ₦260
Unbranded Carton ₦220
Destiny Agro ₦240
4werks ₦800
Sasso...₦250
AYODARA ₦250

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦200
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦210
*Fidan₦200
*Globus₦190
*Sabtech ₦190
*OBJ Marshall ₦200
*BTA ₦220
*Vertex₦210
*Bachelor₦195
*Dahmas₦200
*Chi₦230
*Olarm₦210
*Zartech- ₦210
*Amo ₦210
*Max- ₦190
*Supreme Chick- ₦200
*Yammfy- ₦210
*Valentine- ₦190
*Sayed₦230
*Agrited ₦250
*FGM ₦200
*Farm support ₦210
*GOLDSMILE ₦190
*GS CHICKS ₦220
*Nastech ₦200
*Cascada ₦190
*Best line ₦195
*Crown ₦190
*Terudee ₦190
*Tuns ₦190
*Musty Kay ₦200
*Daddy's ₦190
*Nubreed ₦195
*Repute ₦200
*Avians ₦200
*Ajila ₦210
*Spectra ₦190
*Agricole ₦195
*Treasure ₦190
*Maleline ₦240
*Agrited maleline ₦270
*Destiny maleline ₦240
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦245

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

Nabes₦340* FGM₦340**
Farm support ₦350*

Black pullet - ₦280

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1700

16-17 weeks - - ₦1800
Old Layers------₦2200

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 45
Amo,White₦ 45
Zartech, White₦ 46
Agrited White₦ 50
Destiny agro White₦ 45

Black Cockerel₦180

Brown Cockerel₦190

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦900
4weeks local turkey ₦1800
5weeks local turkey ₦2200
6weeks local turkey ₦2500
7weeks local turkey ₦2850
12weeks local turkey ₦3200
Point of lay local turkey ₦??(Female)
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2700
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
The use of amoxylin and tetracycline for birds, Turkey, animals and rabbit etc

The combination of amoxylin and tetracycline is effective for treatment of many gram negative and positive bacteria like_

__white dropping, yellow drooping, greenish drooping ,brown drooping.

__Escherichia Coli ( E.Coli infection)

_bacteria disease.

__typhoid disease.

__watery diarrhea.

__pullorum disease.

__coryza infection.

__salmonella disease.

__respiratory disease .

__sinusitis infection.

Dosage Treatment__mixed 4 tablet of amoxylin and 4 tablet of tetracycline into 4 litre water use for 5 consecutive days.

Prevention__mixed 4 tablet each to 8 litre water for 5 days

NOTE__do not use it for layers when laying eggs.

NOTE_do not use with Dutrion tablet together the same day.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2021
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 06/12/2021

*NOILER*
AMO ₦260
Unbranded Carton ₦220
Destiny Agro ₦240
4werks ₦800
Sasso...₦250
AYODARA ₦250

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦200
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦210
*Fidan₦200
*Globus₦190
*Sabtech ₦190
*OBJ Marshall ₦200
*BTA ₦220
*Vertex₦210
*Bachelor₦195
*Dahmas₦200
*Chi₦230
*Olarm₦210
*Zartech- ₦210
*Amo ₦210
*Max- ₦190
*Supreme Chick- ₦200
*Yammfy- ₦210
*Valentine- ₦190
*Sayed₦230
*Agrited ₦250
*FGM ₦200
*Farm support ₦210
*GOLDSMILE ₦190
*GS CHICKS ₦220
*Nastech ₦200
*Cascada ₦190
*Best line ₦195
*Crown ₦190
*Terudee ₦190
*Tuns ₦190
*Musty Kay ₦200
*Daddy's ₦190
*Nubreed ₦195
*Repute ₦200
*Avians ₦200
*Ajila ₦210
*Spectra ₦190
*Agricole ₦195
*Treasure ₦190
*Maleline ₦240
*Agrited maleline ₦270
*Destiny maleline ₦240
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦245

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

Nabes₦340* FGM₦340**
Farm support ₦350*

Black pullet - ₦280

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1700

16-17 weeks - - ₦1800
Old Layers------₦2200

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 45
Amo,White₦ 45
Zartech, White₦ 46
Agrited White₦ 50
Destiny agro White₦ 45

Black Cockerel₦180

Brown Cockerel₦190

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦900
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2700
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Good morning great famers... Kindly patronise Destiny agro for your Day old chicks,
Broiler...Dual.... white Cockerel...brown Cockerel.... back Cockerel... Noilers...Black Pullets....Brown Pullets... Local turkey, foreign turkey...weeks broiler, weeks Noiler, weeks turkeys, point of lay, point of cage.

You'll be glad you did business with US

Contact me 08024110512, 08057736633
WhatsApp. 08136290387

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
THE CAUSES OF HIGH FAILURE RATE IN POULTRY BUSINESS

1) Lack of Technical Know-how.

It is regrettable that many people and organizations have ventured into poultry farming without technical knowledge. Knowledge of poultry farming techniques are required before anyone can operate the business profitably.

2) Management Problem.

An incompetent management may not be able to operate a profitable poultry farm. The managers of the farm must know what they are employed to do and posses the ability to do it. Some poultry managers fail to recognise the peculiarity of poultry farming in their management style, thereby preparing good ground for losses in the venture. Many managers do not recognize the need for timely planning and control in running the farm.

3) Diseased Breeds.

Some fertilized eggs meant to be hatched in the incubator could be infected with disease from the parent stock. This means that before the eggs were hatched they had been diseased. If the disease are not detected and treated on time, the affected birds may die sooner or later.

4) Hygiene Deficiency.

There is a minimum hygiene condition that must exist in any poultry farm if the birds are to remain healthy and produce maximally for profit. The poultry farm must be kept clean always; the droppings should be cleared on time before they constitute an agent of disease.

5) Poor feeding condition and wastage of feed.

The birds need to be fed well in the pens in order to produce maximum meat and eggs (either of which may be the purpose for running the farm). The birds are fed with varying quantities of feed at different stages and with the appropriate feed. The various feeds are chicks mash, grower mash and layer mash, which must be sufficiently rich to give the birds the required nutrients to grow healthy and produce optimally.

6) Security.

A poultry farm must be established in a secured place to ward off enemies of birds, such as rats, soldier ants, snakes, wild birds, etc. Most of these enemies are agents of disease that could lead to an epidemic on the farm, and they kill the birds directly as well.
There must be strict check on the farm workers who may be stealing the fowls and the eggs. Also, visitors may constitute a problem to the farm if they are not properly checked.

7) Housing.

Birds need minimum space and convenient place to grow well and produce maximally meat and eggs. Birds are spaced on the farm according to their ages; while the chicks need little space, growers and mature birds need more space and ventilation to perform well. The services of a consultant may be needed to determine the appropriate spacing for the birds without which they may suffocate to death, which will be a big loss to the business.

cool Inability to prevent, detect and control disease.

It is often said that prevention is better than cure, as far as disease are concerned and this is a true statement and relevant one to poultry farming. A poultry farmer should know how to prevent poultry disease, as well as how to cure them. If he or she does know anything about preventive measures, the services of consultants in the field should be engaged for good result.

9) Marketing.

A marketing plan is absolutely necessary for successful commercial poultry farming, as any farmer ignorant of his or her marketing needs is bound to run into serious losses and eventual failure. It will be ridiculous to start poultry production without knowing when, where, how and to whom to sell the fowls, eggs, feathers and droppings as they are produced. We cannot talk of profit if the meat and eggs have no ready market. Eggs have a very short shelf life and if they are not sold quickly, they will go bad, and no one is interested in buying bad eggs. Also, birds not sold at the appropriate time will be fed at an extra cost that may make the business unprofitable. Therefore, adequate marketing strategies are needed to sell all the poultry products at the appropriate time and prices.

10) Ignoring the role of livestock consultants.

There are always practicing experts in every profession or occupation who function as consultants. They are there to proffer solutions to problems that exist in such professions at a minimum cost. Where a livestock farmer doesn’t have adequate technical and managerial experience, he or she can consult experts for necessary advice to bridge the gap. Even where the farmer thinks he or she has all it takes to run a farm successfully, there may be need to seek the services of experts in the field, as it is usually said that two heads are better than one.

Re: Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig by Izzymore(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
UPDATED!!!! PRICES OF DOC FOR 08/12/2021

*NOILER*
AMO ₦260
Unbranded Carton ₦230
Destiny Agro ₦250
4werks ₦800
Sasso...₦250
AYODARA ₦250

BROILERS
*Destiny Agro₦220
*NPG₦??
*Bounty harvest₦230
*Fidan₦220
*Globus₦210
*Sabtech ₦210
*OBJ Marshall ₦230
*BTA ₦220
*Vertex₦230
*Bachelor₦210
*Dahmas₦220
*Chi₦240
*Olarm₦230
*Zartech- ₦230
*Amo ₦230
*Max- ₦210
*Supreme Chick- ₦220
*Yammfy- ₦220
*Valentine- ₦220
*Sayed₦250
*Agrited ₦270
*FGM ₦220
*Farm support ₦230
*GOLDSMILE ₦210
*GS CHICKS ₦220
*Nastech ₦220
*Cascada ₦210
*Best line ₦210
*Crown ₦210
*Terudee ₦210
*Tuns ₦210
*Musty Kay ₦220
*Daddy's ₦210
*Nubreed ₦220
*Repute ₦220
*Avians ₦220
*Ajila ₦220
*Spectra ₦210
*Agricole ₦200
*Treasure ₦200
*Maleline ₦240
*Agrited maleline ₦280
*Destiny maleline ₦240
*OBJ Marshall Maleline ₦250

**BROILERLS***
4weeks ₦1450
6weeks ₦2400

Nabes₦340* FGM₦340**
Farm support ₦350*

Black pullet - ₦280

POINT OF LAY PULLETS*
( BROWN )
14 -15 - ₦1700

16-17 weeks - - ₦1800
Old Layers------₦2200

*COCKEREL*

Chi,White₦ 45
Amo,White₦ 45
Zartech, White₦ 46
Agrited White₦ 50
Destiny agro White₦ 45

Black Cockerel₦180

Brown Cockerel₦190

(Turkey)
■Local turkey ₦900
₦??(Male)

■Imported day old ₦2700
4week imported ₦6100
5weeks imported ₦6500
6weeks imported ₦6800
7Wks imported - ₦7200

Guine fowl
Day old local ₦950
Imported ₦??

� Ducks
■Local ₦950
■imported ₦1000

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.