Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) (36180 Views)

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Lee29: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
When will Nigerians start electing Americans, Europeans, and other friendly western nationals into Nigerian government?

They say one good turn deserves another, in the spirit of reciprocity
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
fela4live:

I spit on you.
Abeg face front..... Stop behaving like a fool.... Must you reply me.....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by fela4live: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
jimyjames:

Is that why, you will call igbo as ibo? I hate it when someone who claims to be igbo call it like none igbos, ibo it doesn't sound right
See wetin this one dey drag! Lazy youth.
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Civil war loading gringringrin
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
davibid:

Among the black race Nigerians were created on a different day... we are just blessed
a mayor?
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
fela4live:

We are both fools because you also replied me! Ewure!
oga you saw my comment and you did not like it....... Did i beg you to mention me..... Learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Stop deceiving yourself..

How many Yorubas make wave in diaspora to compare with number of Igbos.?

You are silent because you can't make noise over what you don't have
ordinary mayor again person no go rest gringrin
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by joearly5013: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
another Obama in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Iamdonfrank: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
That's our watch word. Diligence.
Igbo kwenu

Wailers how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Tenses: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why does Igbo man win election in diaspora but never in their country?...
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
joearly5013:
another Obama in the making
no black man go ever be America president again.. the only chance we get, Obama spoil am .
Even if e go happen again, e go tey
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tenses:
Why does Igbo man win election in diaspora but never in their country?...

Never knew Obiano was appointed. Stupid me
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Never knew Obiano was appointed. Stupid me
wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let's give this guys the platform to rule us abeg...

Stop this stereotypical statement of ...if they get they will spoil things...this ones wey dey there now nko?....

#Igbo for 2023 presidency

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
wetin dis one dey talk

As the man talk say Igbo no fit win election in Nigeria
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Nnukwueze: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
a mayor?

Mayor today, president tomorrow. Obama was a city councilman
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Starz825:
Let's give this guys the platform to rule us abeg...

Stop this stereotypical statement of ...if they get they will spoil things...this ones wey dey there now nko?....

#Igbo for 2023 presidency
because of mayor.. who is stoping them from contesting..
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

As the man talk say Igbo no fit win election in Nigeria
what of the one wey them don dey win for their region kor..
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Mayor today, president tomorrow. Obama was a city councilman
Obama don already spoil chance of black man to rule America again.. he go tey before another black man to go be American president...
Ben Carson suppose win instead of obama
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Starz825(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
because of mayor.. who is stoping them from contesting..
We all know APC and pdp are the major parties in Nigeria and that other parties are just follow come ....
But this two major parties have refused to fix in igbos has their main aspirant for the presidency...but we all stand up to shout one nigeria..this is not fair...we are only deceiving ourselves....

Pls Igbo for 2023... enough of the yorubas and hausas

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Bee2020(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Edyice:
I just know that it will be someone from the south ....

Since northerners and the Yorubas don't want us to change things here , we will be selected outside grin
undecided
Edyice:
I just know that it will be someone from the south ....

Since northerners and the Yorubas don't want us to change things here , we will be selected outside grin
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Starz825:

We all know APC and pdp at the major parties in Nigeria and that other parties are just follow come ....
But this two major parties have refused to fix in igbos has their main aspirant for the presidency...but we all stand up to shout one nigeria..this is not fair...we are only deceiving ourselves....

oga you well at all. Igbos have been with PDP since 1999 and PEP don't want to give them the presidential ticket..how is that anybodies fault.. they should demand presidential ticket from PDP and contest..nobody is stoping them not to contest

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Starz825:

We all know APC and pdp at the major parties in Nigeria and that other parties are just follow come ....

oga you well at all. Igbos have been with PDP since 1999 and PEP don't want to give them the presidential ticket..how is that anybodies fault.. they should demand presidential ticket from PDP and contest..
nobody is stoping them not to contest
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
cry cry cry sad sad ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Starz825(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga you well at all. Igbos have been with PDP since 1999 and PEP don't want to give them the presidential ticket..how is that anybodies fault.. they should demand presidential ticket from PDP and contest..
nobody is stoping them not to contest
Oh really..so u wan tell me say igbos no wa dey demand presidential ticket....igbos are the victims here...they have been using them to play politics since that time u mentioned...

I am actually talking abt zoning... SS, SW ,N have all been there..wat Abt the E..
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
before opening the thread i new it must be igbo,
there are more igbos in usa and more yorubas in uk

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Starz825:

Oh really..so u wan tell me say igbos no wa dey demand presidential ticket....igbos are the victims here...they have been using them to play politics since that time u mentioned...

I am actually talking abt zoning... SS, SW ,N have all been there..wat Abt the E..
which zoning??... We fought for the presidential seat with our blood.. we even lost abiola for democracy to return to Nigeria...
They should demand presidential ticket from their party PDP and contest.. nobody is stoping them from contesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.