Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) (36179 Views)

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Lol look at this one

Ordinary Mayor again and you won't let's us hear words

Just in August a Yoruba man was named the Executive Dean of University of Kansas and it did not get to Nigeria media

I created a Post for it but it did not get to the front page of Nairaland

Same last week a Yoruba Doctor made a record in USA, I created a post for it on Nairaland too and the mod did not take it to front page too and so many like that too.

What is ordinary Mayor? when Yoruba are heading many institutions in diaspora lol

What is even the benefit of any Yoruba in political position in diaspora when Nigeria is still a shithole.

It is only useful to people with inferiority complex like you guys to raise your low self esteem.

Even if Yoruba are not in many political position abroad, it is because we are not interested it is not because we can't

We don't need to beat chest like gorillas like you guys when you are below us and we are not inferrior noise makers like you
bro i tire ooh.. ordinary mayor again that other blacks from africa and even carribean countries has contested and won.

They don't even know that the fiist Nigerian mayor in the diaspora is Janet adegoke in the UK.. they can Google it

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Igbo Americans - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_American
Yoruba Americans - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Americans

Igbo Canadians - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Canadians
Yoruba Canadians - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Canadians

British Nigerian - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian

We are more in US, UK, Canada than the igbos.. igbos are more than us in Asian and african countries
believe anything that makes u happy bro
Wikipedia is site that can be edited by u and me,
so dont show me wiki
bye
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Aiyk2333: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Lol look at this one

Ordinary Mayor again and you won't let's us hear words

Just in August a Yoruba man was named the Executive Dean of University of Kansas and it did not get to Nigeria media

I created a Post for it but it did not get to the front page of Nairaland

Same last week a Yoruba Doctor made a record in USA, I created a post for it on Nairaland too and the mod did not take it to front page too and so many like that too.

What is ordinary Mayor? when Yoruba are heading many institutions in diaspora lol

What is even the benefit of any Yoruba in political position in diaspora when Nigeria is still a shithole.

It is only useful to people with inferiority complex like you guys to raise your low self esteem.

Even if Yoruba are not in many political position abroad, it is because we are not interested it is not because we can't

We don't need to beat chest like gorillas like you guys when you are below us and we are not inferrior noise makers like you
this one has digressed to academics.. typical of y'all, u leave subject topic jumping to another.. if u dare say we should talk about academic excellence my guy cover ur mouth in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
UnusualJhay:
I personally need an Igbo man to rule this country!

Enough of this tribal wars! angry angry angry

me too... I will vote for an igbo man anyday to be Nigeria president..
But why them dey fear to contest ?
They should flout and contest na let people vote for them.. nobody will hand you presidency on a platter.. they should go and contest
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

believe anything that makes u happy bro
Wikipedia is site that can be edited by u and me,
so dont show me wiki
bye
why don't you bring your own source to prove that there are more igbos than yorubas in those countries I mentioned

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

[s]this one has digressed to academics.. typical of y'all, u leave subject topic jumping to another.. if u dare say we should talk about academic excellence my guy cover ur mouth in shame [/s]
nonsense
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
why don't you bring your own source to prove that there are more igbos than yorubas in those countries I mentioned
please stop quoting me,believe anything that makes u happy, bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
reality1010:

This is the fear of the yorubaman and Hausa man about the igboman.Before 1966 it was like this.THE igboman defeated any candidate even great Zik thrashing Awolowo in his bedroom. but after the war everything changed ,gang up against the igboman and Nigeria has remained paralytic.Funny enough they say igboman will not be president meaning Nigeria will not develop
if I bring Nigeria history for you now, you will cry.. same igbos who couldn't manage their own region to compete with the west and had to plan coup to destroy regionalism gringringrin Do you know that some of the earliest igbo intellectuals schooled and grew up in the SW gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

please stop quoting me,believe anything that makes u happy, bye
oga werw is your fact... igbos are only more than yorubas in asian countries cause yorubas generally don't do Asian countries. . But igbos can never be more than yorubas in north America and even some European countries
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good one.
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga werw is your fact... igbos are only more than yorubas in asian countries cause yorubas generally don't do Asian countries. . But igbos can never be more than yorubas in north America and even some European countries
where is your own fact? cry
yorubas dont travel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by oilPUSSY(f): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. You should probably go online and do the research for yourself. The fact that we don't celebrate mediocrity like you guys no mean we dey same level. cool Yoruba pass Igbo, no be my mouth, no be by fight but, REALITY! cool No Igbos can, could, would ever match the achievements of Yorubas. When we roll, we roll big! I'll start with Hakeem Olajunwo… let's keep it rolling. grin

Exactly the issue with you folks. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Your attitude on here says a bunch abt you pple in real life. With your noise-making on this platform most Non-Nigerians would think na Igbo man get NL. grin Awon Olofo! angry

Keep shut..
You don't have what it takes to compete with Igbo's in diaspora in all ramifications..

You can deceive yourself once more to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

where is your own fact? cry
yorubas dont travel
I just gave you a link up there.. who told you yorubas don't travel Just because we don't flood your region as you flood ours doesn't mean we don't travel.. I am not even living in the SW.
FYI, there are over 20k yorubas in New York alone..

I am waiting for your own source to prove there are more igbos than yorubas in US

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

[s]Keep shut..
You don't have what it takes to compete with Igbo's in diaspora in all ramifications..

You can deceive yourself once more to be happy.[/s]
Except you are talking about crime... yes we can't compete with igbos in crime in the diaspora gringrin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I just gave you a link up there.. who told you yorubas don't travel Just because we don't flood your region as you flood ours doesn't mean we don't travel.. I am not even living in the SW.
FYI, there are over 20k yorubas in New York alone..

I am waiting for your own source to prove there are more igbos than yorubas in US
go check the link again igbo amd yoruba America numbers
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

go check the link again igbo amd yoruba America numbers
oga what are you arguing about... I just gave you a link which put yorubas ahead of igbos in population in America.. I asked you to bring me your own source and you just dey yarn nonsense anyhow since.
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Keep shut..

You can deceive yourself once more to be happy.
is it true that you have oilly pussy or you are just another male using a female moniker here to deceive people

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga what are you arguing about... I just gave you a link which put yorubas ahead of igbos in population in America.. I asked you to bring me your own source and you just dey yarn nonsense anyhow since.
i said u should just visit the link amd check their values ,igbos pass yoruba americans
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

i said u should just visit the link amd check their values ,igbos pass yoruba americans
which values you dey talk gringrin

Oga I don't have time for you cause he be like say you sabi argue.. I am busy on the Kenya vs Nigeria thread..
Bye
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by igboamakaaa: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyreal124:
am an
Ibo man but my respect for YORUBAS is 100%

A so called Igbo man that spells Igbo as "ibo" .
I see no reason why you should impersonate just to praise and boast about your tribe. You should be happy to be a Yoruba man, be proud of it, it's your heritage and a gift you should be boastful about. Impersonating another man's tribe just to praise yours is in my opinion a veeery low esteem stuff bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
which values you dey talk gringrin

Oga I don't have time for you cause he be like say you sabi argue.. I am busy on the Kenya vs Nigeria thread..
Bye
go check the pupulation of igbos amd yorubas in the link you gave, you will see that igbos os higher than yorubas in america
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Igbo Americans - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_American
Yoruba Americans - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Americans

Igbo Canadians - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Canadians
Yoruba Canadians - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Canadians

British Nigerian - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nigerian

We are more in US, UK, Canada than the igbos.. igbos are more than us in Asian and african countries
let me help you just check it here
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I see no reason why you should impersonate just to praise and boast about your tribe. You should be happy to be a Yoruba man, be proud of it, it's your heritage and a gift you should be boastful about. Impersonating another man's tribe just to praise yours is in my opinion a veeery low esteem stuff bro.
original spelling of igbos in the begginning was Eboe or ebo or ibo... it was later change to igbo
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

go check the pupulation of igbos amd yorubas in the link you gave, you will see that igbos os higher than yorubas in america
oga bye bye.. if you nor get anything to do again, go romance section go look pictures of girls yansh gringringrin
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga bye bye.. if you nor get anything to do again, go romance section go look pictures of girls yansh gringringrin
simple thing u refused to do lets continue our argument, just check the website u gave me nothing hard there according to wikipedia ibo has more population in America than yoruba

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
igboamakaaa:

bro am a full blooded igbo man..... I can give you my contacts let's talk...
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
since u dont wanna go there lets help u

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by igboamakaaa: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
original spelling of igbos in the begginning was Eboe or ebo or ibo... it was later change to igbo

Oga this use of English alphabets were as a result of English colonization , the Igbos never used to write using this English alphabets. From the time of our ancestors it has always been the sacred Nsibidi scripts which the English men totally destroyed and carted away all scripts so it won't be passed down to the next generation. My grandfather still had 3 scrolls of a famous court case verdict in our village written in Nsibidi which he had been able to salvage and keep secret.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by igboamakaaa: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Igbo is igbo, it has always been Igbo and will always be Igbo that /GB/ intonation is an integral part of Igbo phonetics. One cannot use a foreign intonation to pronounce your traditional dialect and be claiming it's the original.

It's just like me, an Igbo man saying the correct pronounciation of Yoruba is "Yorobaa" and I start arguing with you that is a full fledged Yoruba boy who is a son of the soil. It makes no sense at all

1 Like

Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by igboamakaaa: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyreal124:
bro am a full blooded igbo man..... I can give you my contacts let's talk...
Nwanna, ọburu na ị bu nwafọ Igbo, biko ka anyị kpazie nkata n'asụsụ Igbo. Asuzikwaram asụsụ bekee ọzọ.
Re: Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Hnmm
I wonder why the America behaves like no man's land. Is it that their citizens doesn't care for public offices or what?
Try that in my country, whether they will not tell you your father's History

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

All the skeletons in your closet will be unearthed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.