Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo (36107 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by naptu2: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
BREAKING: Gunmen kill eight soldiers, policemen in Imo

No fewer than eight security agents comprising soldiers, policemen and Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps have been killed by gunmen in Imo State.

The incident which happened on Tuesday morning in Umualumaku community, Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of the state has thrown the area into panic.

The joint security taskforce team who were in two security trucks were ambushed and set ablaze by their attackers.

None of them survived as they were burnt inside their operational vehicles.

A security operative who doesn’t want to be mentioned told our correspondent that reinforcement teams had been sent to the scene of the crime with the intent to arrest the suspects and rescue the corpses of the slain security operative.

A resident in the community who do not want to reveal his identity for security said that he saw the security agents a few minutes before they were set ablaze.

He said that the community had been thrown into confusion, owing to the development.

Our correspondent saw a video clip of the attack as the security agents set ablaze in the two vehicles.

When contacted, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Henry Okoye, confirmed the development but asked for time to get the full details of the horrible incident.

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-eight-soldiers-policemen-in-imo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by naptu2: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Click "watch on YouTube" and verify your age in order to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH5vgDdKpWE?si=yYE3MDyZd1R7J0qj

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by taylor88(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone

183 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by wittywriter: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
I'll comment my reserve soon...
I'll reserve the right not to comment until we get the comment of the new Sherrif in town.

Wittyness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by TemplarLandry: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hope this isn't the Operation Snake in the Monkey Shadow that Simon Epa the Apamu Minister was prattling on.

Chaotic if you ask me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by TemplarLandry: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
@naptu2, you've reverted to your old ways. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Acekidc4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Imo State have officially become a War Zone finally!!

Nigerian Army will Surely deal with those Terrorist very soon!!

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by BOSSkesh(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Igbo matter
Na family issue
Rip to the dead

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by nedu666: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
I thought army said they were the ones that killed 3 inside forest. How come they are now the victims

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Boondocxs(f): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
So sad
Rip to the dead
Which way Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Boondocxs(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Igbo matter
Na family issue
Rip to the dead

Are you just wicked or are you dumb
You this terrorist

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by BOSSkesh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Boondocxs:

Are you just wicked or are you dumb
You this terrorist
I don’t answer baby factory products

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by dfrost: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
What? This is already a full-blown war.

Why do this? lipsrsealed sad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Racoon(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
And the wanton cycle of violence, bloodshed and killings continues unabated.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Felimax(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Watch it!
They are coming for you guys and if I hear "innocent citizens" I use thunder nack you down.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by abdeefggh: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gory πŸ’”
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bulldozer90: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gunmen you said.

They should go after the gunmen and not the unarmed. Otherwise the gunmen will continue to increase.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by JohnnA1: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Una WELL DONE OOOH!

Make una kill each other finish, just keep your madness to your region in the South East.

AfghanEASTan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Armaggedon: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ideologies die hard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by saintkel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Igbo matter
Na family issue
Rip to the dead
Mohbad matter na family issues, skull mining na family issues too.....I guess we all should rest

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Peacemaker5128: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone
so the Gunmen are no more DSS and Fulani?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Peacemaker5128: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
family matter
Ibo should stop disturbing our peace with their killings

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by sultanofpigs: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Front page Biko

@Naptu, thanks for bringing this to our Notice. We appreciate your dedication to ANTI-IGBO propaganda. Please also extend our condolence to the 25 RONU youths massacred in Shagamu.. Thank you.grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Peacemaker5128: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
we are here to read the news of the return leg(part2)

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
I have nothing to say!

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by cassyrooy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Second Nigeria-Biafra Civil War is on the horizon.

E no go funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by MadamExcellency: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Civilians should go about their normal business as e no concern dem.

Politicians and Security forces know what is happening and they are benefiting from the hell.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by UKEMY(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
I am saddened by this needless killings by IPOB, I think it's high time the federal give them their country (5 south east) states and all Igbo's residing in any Nigerian Territory be repatriated to biafra and banned from Entering Nigerian Territory

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by cassyrooy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
UKEMY:
I am saddened by this needless killings by IPOB, I think it's high time the federal give them their country (5 south east) states and all Igbo's residing in any Nigerian Territory be repatriated to biafra and banned from Entering Nigerian Territory
Good point, but know that Igboland is bigger than The 5 Eastern States of Nigeria.

But I think my Igbo people are somewhat oblivious of how Nigerian society has been structured to work, same misconceptions is evidently found in all corners of Nigeria whom are complicit in trying to frame Nigeria for their own benefits.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by MadamExcellency: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Felimax:
Watch it!
They are coming for you guys and if I hear "innocent citizens" I use thunder nack you down.

Who is this fΓ³ol? What has Akara seller, Vegetable, Cassava farmer, and Okada riders got to do with the unknown gunmen and soldiers confrontation?

Get lost.

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.