Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa (49516 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lala don use shekpe kii us wey go im daugter b.day no food no p.soup..lala say mk we chill! Bt las las d weed pepper soup snake don showgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by AJohnnasa(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
They've killed one of many students of that school.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Shawlambivert(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
That's a Military Python there.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by dave4rella(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin

Lalas food
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Otuoke grin
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
You are killing the gods (Snake) that some nyamiri people worship... so, you have do burial ceremony for the python and buy casket to bury the python..

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by maitapo9ic(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Suya sure tonight ...
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by paradigmshift(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

Goodluck Jonathan mother grin

Your father's wife you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Stop killing these harmless creatures

lalasticlala posting the killing of this particular python to frontpage is gradually murder.

Like that mmadu anaa.

If you see them in your compound , open your door, receive and welcome them as visitors

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

Goodluck Jonathan mother grin

Your username so aptly defines you and it is obviously not a coincidence.

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

I can tell you this one is not dangerous
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

After reading what you are reasoning especially the bolded part, I'm left with no choice than to plead with you to please pass me that kpoli.

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by BOFREJO(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
khallebb:
That snake looks really dangerous
[/s]
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Noss24: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

God forbid, I hate snakes n can't tell the ones that are poisonous n those that are not. Any snake I see I kill am

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Yoighaman(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just love the way peeps are no longer afraid of snakes these days, they MURDER them like they are cockroaches, I just hope the MURDERERS don't meet their waterloo anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by MusaDanladi1: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

Tell that to the snakes werey. Shey snakes go dey hiss tell you "hey I come in peace" don't harm me. Any snake you see kill am. E fit be from village people dem.

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by AmazingELixir: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
cry cry cry

Chai! Nigerians dhan kee all the snake wey dey dis country ehhh...where are the animals right organisations please they should come to the aid of animals in this country especially snakes...They should start by arresting lalasticala
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by francisisking: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
cheesy guess who's the expected Boss shocked
lalasticlala
I
No
Fit
Shout.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by hausadreturn(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
byrron:

After reading what you are reasoning especially the bolded part, I'm left with no choice than to plead with you to please pass me that kpoli.
Can you imagine. He even mentioned Inland Taipan, Black mamba. What a joke.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Taavon2: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

Are you from the Snake Kingdom?
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by risos(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2019
If una dey kill snake like this, Python fit go extinct o.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by seangy4konji: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Soup don' done
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 08, 2019
hausadreturn:
Can you imagine. He even mentioned Inland Taipan, Black mamba. What a joke.

My brother, the brand of weed that guy is smoking can only be found in kuvuki land which justifies the way he is reasoning.

You can't blame him because his current state of mind now is in a state of kayamata. (only honorable Patrick Ogbahiabon knows what that word means)

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2019
risos:
If una dey kill snake like this, Python fit go extinct o.

Self preservation is the first law of nature that is why all animals including humans feed on what they can kill and run from what can kill them.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Theboss100(m): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83832738

Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake[/quote] Ok, let me ask u. If u see a snake in ur house, maybe cobra, python etc. Would u rather kill it or u will live with them without fear? Oya answer sincerely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by OttHin: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Lalala is on his way

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Ten06(m): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2019
The flood is very high in Bayelsa right now and most of these internally displaced pythons has relocated to people's ceiling and backyard. You will see a good numbers of them if you can manage to wade through the water to abandoned buildings which the occupants has abandoned and relocated to IDP
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by franugo(m): 5:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Yilenume:
God saved their lives

Registered yesterday....one of d First things u did was posting this tantalizing offer.... Boss, u r on ur own o
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by MosiPeterz(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Phil124:
This snake was found...

Why did you kill the snake?
You could have just caught it and release into the wild.
Some people are wicked sha. tongue
You won even chop am sef, instead of to bury. shocked
God forgive you ooo... grin
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Centcanada: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
O boy. You go flex that one die. I hope say you no go chop alone. Make the paper soup go round into the hostel.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by CHIGIM: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
cheesy guess who's the expected Boss shocked
it's not venous, u can hold it and carry it around
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Revolva(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Dis bayelsa na only wild animals Dem de always kill for there
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by William5432: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Stop killing these harmless creatures

lalasticlala posting the killing of this particular python to frontpage is gradually encouraging murder.

Like that mmadu anaa.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / A 2:2 In These Universities May Equal 2:1 Or First Class Of Other Universities / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.