Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa (49517 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Jerkules: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Snakes are harmless creatures,y would u kill that sexy looking thing,I have snakes in my compound and I feed them well cause they protect me from theives. if domestic snakes are harmful why do they like hiding. Cos they are shy and when u want to expose them they end up attacking you.
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Phil124: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
MosiPeterz:

Why did you kill the snake?
You could have just caught it and release into the wild.
Some people are wicked sha. tongue
You won even chop am sef, instead of to bury. shocked
God forgive you ooo... grin
if you taste the delicious meat ehn..you'll be hunting for snakes everyday

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by MosiPeterz(m): 5:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Phil124:
if you taste the delicious meat ehn..you'll be hunting for snakes everyday
grin
Re: Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa by Saaog(m): 3:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

I can tell you this one is not dangerous
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake
I pity you, you have not encountered snake onslaught before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / A 2:2 In These Universities May Equal 2:1 Or First Class Of Other Universities / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.