Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) (7698 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Gistformant: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
A lady has causes stir on social media after she crested 'I love sex' tattoo on her breast and sex symbol on her chick. Gistmore reports

Below is how fans ridiculed her for clarifying her feelings of what she loved so much, having tattooed such on her body.

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/lady-tattoos-i-love-sex-on-her-chest-and-sex-symbol-on-her-chick-photo

1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Gistformant: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Gistformant: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Untainted007: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na sex go end up killing her.
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Siloh 2045 front seat member spotted lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
As if those ones that are attacking her don't love sex grin

Hypocritical folks grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
I hate sex...

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
This lady is a slowpoke. She'll live to regret this (Read Proverbs 27:12)
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by lebron7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Illiterate blogger OP, it's cheek not chick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by danny56: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just anything to trend.
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by danny56: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
This maybe a side effect of a broken home.... Trace her background and you won't be surprised after all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by maynation(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
This IG verification has gone to the dogs.
Everyone now has the blue mark.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Gistring: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Sabby1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Misplaced priority

She is probably going to be someone's wife and mum
At some point in life, she might regret her actions

Some people can do whatever it takes to trend
God help us

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by franchasng: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
What else can majority of black people offer if not sex, waywardly hiphop music, drugs, voodoo, internet scam, corruption, stealing, lying, showing off, robbery, selfishness and tribalism!

These are the symbol of black race, sadly cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by falcon01: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
she's definitely gonna regret this bad choice she made

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by SalafRider(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2019
Damn y'all pass the microphone ah just wanna scream hoooooeeeee
Re: Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) by Jat222: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

See What He Called My Butt / 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.