Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

" I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) (4946 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by farem: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
NIGERIA NEWS“I Am In Oslo” – Osinbajo Reveals (Photos)Published 2 hours ago on 13 June 2023By Oladipo Abiola
Kindly share this story:

"I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (Photos)
The immediate past Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday revealed that he is currently in Oslo, Norway at an event hosted by the Norwegian government.

According to Osinbajo, he is in the European country to attend the 20th Oslo Forum which would give him the opportunity to speak with decision-makers, experts, peace process actors and reflect on the practice of mediation.

The former Nigerian Vice President also listed some of the dignitaries he had dinner with last night while expressing optimism about having fruitful deliberations at the event.

He wrote via his Twitter account: “I am in Oslo, Norway to attend the 20th Oslo Forum hosted by the Norwegian Government. It is an opportunity to speak with decision makers, experts, peace process actors and reflect on the practice of mediation.

“It was my pleasure to have dinner last night with the Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs: HE Anniken Huitfeldt, Phumzile Mlambo -Ngcuka (Former Deputy President of South Africa), Ahmed Fiqi (Minister of Interior, Federal Affairs and Reconciliation, Somalia) Alvaro Durán (Minister of Foreign Affairs of Colombia), Isidro L. Purisima (Acting Presidential Adviser on Peace, Reconciliation and Unity in the Philippines).

“I look forward to frank conversations and fruitful deliberations.”

Below are some pictures.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www./2023/06/13/i-am-in-oslo-osinbajo-reveals-photos/%3famp=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2023
cheesy Where are they hypocrites "Osibanjo should have been the Presidential candidate" let them come and disgrace themselves again. cheesy

Just like Tinubu made Osibanjo the Vice President by the Grace of God after making Buhari President, he has again supported Akpabio and Abbas to greater status. Senate President and Speaker.

Only very few people are blessed with a MIDAS TOUCH.

May prosperity continue to be our portion in this administration. Amen!

The keeping of Tinubu's promises in his manifesto has just begun.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by farem: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cheesy Where are they hypocrites Osibanjo should have been the Presidential candidate let them come and disgrace themselves again. cheesy

Please try and be writing in English Language. Thanks

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
farem:

When they are defeated and put to shame they start making this kind of comments. grin

Success is sweet. So sweet!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by rinzaugustine: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Brilliant man without any stain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Didijiji: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Junior scammer

You and Buhari really damaged Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by dexpee4life(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
This is my very Beloved Ex-VP. Age gracefully, Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by dexpee4life(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Age Gracefully. My Very Good and Special Ex-VP
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
farem:

Put on your glasses!

2 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by updatechange(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
The most active Vice President so far🇳🇬

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by motayoayinde: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
DUDE IS STILL SMARTING FROM HIS LACKLUSTRE POLITICAL END.

WHY TELL THE WORLD YOU'RE IN OSLO?

TO IMPRESS WHO?

GONER.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
@Xpastsitetra

Scammer
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Procashtips(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cheesy Where are they hypocrites "Osibanjo should have been the Presidential candidate" let them come and disgrace themselves again. cheesy

Just like Tinubu made Osibanjo the Vice President by the Grace of God after making Buhari President, he has again supported Akpabio and Abbas to greater status. Senate President and Speaker.

You people should stop saying Tinubu made Buhari president, it's petty and naive.

If it was Ribadu that became president under ACN, you could say Tinubu did, not a Buhari that has always come 2nd in 3 elections due to massive rigging from the ruling party of then.

Everybody tired of PDP made Buhari president in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by kokorokoman: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
farem:

are you sure you can read baba ?
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by 1x2x3: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Bringing the worst president in the history of Nigeria is Midas Touch to you? Did you even for once acknowledge he got it wrong with Buhari...... I guess not.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by farem: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
kokorokoman:
are you sure you can read baba ?

Grandpa, even the concerned never raised this nonsense question.
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
And so? make you and you ogga go pay the trillions you borrowd with no refinery to show ,no steady power. 2015 to 2023Worst 8yrs of Nigeria since indepedenceangry
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by exotique1fy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
And so?

Abi o! Who ask am?
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
1x2x3:

Bringing the worst president in the history of Nigeria is Midas Touch to you? Did you even for once acknowledge he got it wrong with Buhari...... I guess not.

Worst President?! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

You people should stop saying Tinubu made Buhari president, it's petty and naive.

If it was Ribadu that became president under ACN, you could say Tinubu did, not a Buhari that has always come 2nd in 3 elections due to massive rigging from the ruling party of then.

Everybody tired of PDP made Buhari president in 2015.

Lol.. grin. Something Tinubu openly said to the ears of the whole wide world which Buhari has not denied. You are the one that is Petty and naive.

You do not understand the game. Politics is very much like the game of chess. Alot of brain work is involved. It is not a game for the unintelligent lacking in the skills of accurate calculation and permutation even much more, intuition.

2 Likes

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Osinbajo remains my Leader

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Bar1941(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is anyone asking where you are?

Baba kekere, you and Buhari no try at all, na unna make that fake product called Obi look like original in the presence of gullible Nigerians. Thank God the most intelligent and best prepared candidate eventually won.
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Procashtips(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol.. grin. Something Tinubu openly said to the ears of the whole wide world which Buhari has not denied. You are the one that is Petty and naive.

You do not understand the game. Politics is very much like the game of chess. Alot of brain work is involved. It is not a game for the unintelligent lacking in the skills of accurate calculation and permutation even much more, intuition.

Because he said so made it true?

When they said Buhari was dead, did he deny it?

Why did he not make Atiku or Ribadu president?

Make una dey use una brain for this part of Africa.

It's irritating.

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by SolarEngr(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice.

I am a solar Engineer, if you want to go solar pay goodvl attention to me, check my first thread, if you like what you see, send a WhatsApp DM.

#LetThereBeLight
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Because he said so made it true?

When they said Buhari was dead, did he deny it?

Why did he not make Atiku or Ribadu president?

Make una dey use una brain for this part of Africa.

It's irritating.

Yes Buhari did. Not even once. He did so before the 2019 election and did very recently before handing over to the King maker who himself is now King by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Procashtips(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes Buhari did. Not even once. He did so before the 2019 election and did very recently before handing over to the King maker who himself is now King by the grace of God.

He did what? Do you know what it means to deny something?

He simply didn't even give them the attention.

You are still ignoring my questions.

Why did he not make Ribadu president or Atiku when they were the presidential candidate under the parrty he led then?

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by butpro(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
The vice president in whom I'm well pleased...
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
kiki....nothing shele....

we dey osibanjos back gidigba....

them do anyhow,we slap them....
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

He did what? Do you know what it means to deny something?

He simply didn't even give them the attention.

You are still ignoring my questions.

Why did he not make Ribadu president or Atiku when they were the presidential candidate under the parrty he led then?

You are out of touch with up folding events as to the bolded.

And to your question? Why didn't Pep win the Champions league at every try. Politics is a game you win some you lose some. How would you class Pep? As just being lucky?

Take it or leave it Tinubu brought Buhari to power. It was intentional so as to use him for his own good.

Tinubu has made Akpabio and Abas who by the grace of God and he will use them for the betterment of this great Nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Servicom ? / Farida Waziri Attacked In New York / Oil Theft Worsened After Jonathan’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.