Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool (68855 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / A Church In Tanzania Where Pastor Must Not Touch Ground Till He's Done With Serm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Luckysbab: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
This guy sabi yarn story o

6 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by airminem(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Miracle died with whitney and mariah carey teytey

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Hades2016(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Religion is our own cancer got me

4 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Ayoefa: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo pastorprenual business men all over Nigeria. There's a sucker born every minute.
If some are still so dumb enough to believe all these gibberish then I don't blame the con men Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by edoairways: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
The name of the church is Champion Royal Assembly located at Chikakore Abuja no need to hide it. Why post this in the first place if you don't have ulterior motive?

3 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by WildChild00(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Orisirisi...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

Why not take this to ur friends on Facebook?
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Chukkychukky(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
hope say xmas promo dey so i fit swim
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by paix(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
People prefer miracles to salvation these days. Most people wish to be financially buoyant and spiritually bankrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What ?.

Water !!!
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by sholay2011(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh dear...
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by DarkJeddi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Well... Paying is not really the issue, especially with members who obviously have surplus dough to toss around...

The issue, or issues, will arise if after paying, taking a near-drowning dip or swim, only to come out dripping "unhealed"!!!.. The money will be refunded with interest, or there shall be massive drownings that day. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Pavillon: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
we just behave and act like we are wise in nigeria but the truth is we are very daft, very very daft.

10 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by wisdom042(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na God hand we dey for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Gabson001(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
lipsrsealed this life
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
WildChild00:

Why not take this to ur friends on Facebook?

I've done that ooo
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by MakyavelitheDon(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
The heights we have taken religion to in this part of the world. God sef go don almost tire for us

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by mariovito(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Luckysbab:
Sharp businessman. As long as the "clients" can afford it and they were not coerced or hypnotized but "patronized" of their own free will, it's a no case.

Cooouurrrt!

True sha. That's why the law is such an ass

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Antoeni(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pulpit Bandits
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by djbussy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Everybody na theif, including you reading. Naira Marley was right.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by blowjohn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:
The name of the church is Champion Royal Assembly located at Chikakore Abuja no need to hide it. Why post this in the first place if you don't have ulterior motive?

Ulterior motives how?

2 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
donbachi:
If i can afford 50k to swim inside the miracle pool....imagine,if i had invested it in buying chicks as at august at the rate of 150naira...i'm sure i will make so much profit dis xmas...than pay it to dis pastor to enable him and his family have gud time at dubai dis xmas...then me i will beg family and friends money to buy just two fowl dis xmas..how did we get here sef...yahoopastor.

Well, you clearly don't need that kinda miracle then...

Those desperate enough to part with that kinda dough are not in need of poultry birds.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by wasi9ice: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Once there's a price tag attached to the healing or miracle or you have to pay any amount for it, know for a certainty, that it's not of God but of the devil!!!

Matthew 10:8 (KJV)

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
H
So In obedience to the Words of Jesus, I say receive your healings and miracles for free in the name of Jesus. Amen!
,,,,, Amen

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by WildChild00(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I've done that ooo

Ok! All the best...
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by joncom(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Orisirisi...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
I have voted. Fine boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by wasi9ice: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
HOW CREDIBLE IS THIS INFORMATION ?

3 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by xoxocandy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
so funny
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by kayzeesoft(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by wasi9ice: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
kunmiiii:
Religion is like salt, a little is fine but too much can mess up a meal.
,,,,�,, Abi o?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by LZAA: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Naso naso
Salesmen claiming men of God
And some idiots wee stee pay o
Chai
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
People are the problem of religion but religion is not the problem of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.