Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool (68924 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / A Church In Tanzania Where Pastor Must Not Touch Ground Till He's Done With Serm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by CodeTemplar: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Spiritual challenges are real and like any other issues involving solutions, it has a market around it. Some of these men of God are just counterfeiting the real thing Jesus offers. They are like counterfeit drugs that dont work well or at all.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by seguno2: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Orisirisi...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

Pastor dey chop im own for miracle pool, you sef want chop your own for winning clicks.
Una do well o.
Truly, orisirisi different sorts
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Mires: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
annford:

I visited the Church in Kubwa, Abuja with my Wife cos we wanted to see the Pastor. We were visited on a Sunday, only to be told that if we must see the Pastor, we must check into the Church-owned Hotel on a Friday and the man of God would see us on Monday morning in our Hotel room. That sounded weird and fishy. We asked how much that would cost and we were told it was 250k. 200k for the Hotel room and feeding and then 50k for the pool of Bethesda. 250k to see Pastor? we had to bounce. No be Life and Death matter. I don't know if anyone has ever gotten their healing there.
X

That's serious. I am short of words.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
annford:

I visited the Church in Kubwa, Abuja with my Wife cos we wanted to see the Pastor. We were visited on a Sunday, only to be told that if we must see the Pastor, we must check into the Church-owned Hotel on a Friday and the man of God would see us on Monday morning in our Hotel room. That sounded weird and fishy. We asked how much that would cost and we were told it was 250k. 200k for the Hotel room and feeding and then 50k for the pool of Bethesda. 250k to see Pastor? we had to bounce. No be Life and Death matter. I don't know if anyone has ever gotten their healing there.

By their utterances u shall easily identify them. Fear some of these heartless men of magic and wonders.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Kobojunkiee: 3:07am On Apr 19, 2021
annford:

I wonder if the church in question is still in business , dem for let Covid-19 patients go swim inside jo. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.