Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site (9016 Views)

Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by gentlekeny(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nice move.
I have lost contact with Sen. Hadi Sirika

Someone should help me tell him that his website HadiSirika.com needs to be worked on
Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by webngnews: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Still at mobilization stage 2 months after? Why didn't they do that before closure. The way things are going, I forsee this uplift lasting forever

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by KhinJoey(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
efighter:
Rubbish. These beggars from Biafra wont stop begging. I thought your lord and saviour the drunk ineffectual buffoon has provided all infrastructure and social amenities in Biafran Republic. FG is mad for trying to rob Peter to pay Paul. The region that gave 5% votes to Buhari should get only 5% infrastructure while the region that gave 97% votes should get 97% infrastructure. Politics in investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure and appointment.
you're a foolish bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by YorubaPrince: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
KhinJoey:
you're a foolish bastard

Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by gamaliel9: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
efighter:
Rubbish. These beggars from Biafra wont stop begging. I thought your lord and saviour the drunk ineffectual buffoon has provided all infrastructure and social amenities in Biafran Republic. FG is mad for trying to rob Peter to pay Paul. The region that gave 5% votes to Buhari should get only 5% infrastructure while the region that gave 97% votes should get 97% infrastructure. Politics in investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure and appointment.

So 97% plus 5% is now 100%?

No wonder
Re: Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site by Leadafrica: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
sonature1:

What's the program about?
its a writers conference and there is also the opportunity to exhibit your books

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / First Nation Resumes Flight Operations / Dubai Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.