Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. (21113 Views)

Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Myhusband(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
VulgarLee:
Afonjas no go ever learn they lesson

Professor turned errand boy big shame
Audio VP

are you trying to say Okowa is honoring ordinary errand boy? does that mean Okowa is dumb? because I don't even understand you
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Winning123: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
No member of your family has attained this height.

VulgarLee:

Audio VP
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Always on errand.....lolzzzz

What a world.

Yes and you are always the first to comment on any news about Osinbajo, Tinubu or any Yoruba leader while happy to ignore your misrulers in the SE. If I did not know better I would say it appears you lot are ashamed of your roots and want to be Yoruba and claim origin of SW Nigeria by force. When someone talks about you all the time they want your life or what you have. Be it looks , charisma, success, beautiful wife , lovely kids, respect of others, sophistication or whatever. They are just wannabes.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019
VulgarLee:

Audio VP

The crackhead has given his co-junkies a new catchphrase. Silly Sheeples.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:

Wat is he ??

The best, most-empowered and active VP Nigeria has had since 1999. Followed by Atiku. Meanwhile your Messiah GEJ could not even be dashed the tag 'audio' as he was only ever seen and never heard while Yar Adua was President and that would have continued for 8 years had Yar Adua not died.

Yorubas are not emotional and childish like you lot. Note that since politics became formally directed in Nigeria we are the region that has reinvented itself most successfully, via learning from mistakes, to always land on our feet. Same cannot be said for others who will, from now on, always be sixth class because of the worthless and unintelligent dross they are producing as future generation going by what we read daily on NL and other news and social media outlet.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Yes and you are always the first to comment on any news about Osinbajo, Tinubu or any Yoruba leader while happy to ignore your misrulers in the SE. If I did not know better I would say it appears you lot are ashamed of your roots and want to be Yoruba and claim origin of SW Nigeria by force. When someone talks about you all the time they want your life or what you have. Be it looks , charisma, success, beautiful wife , lovely kids, respect of others, sophistication or whatever. They are just wannabes.

Easy.

You will develop high blood pressure one day.

Easy..
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by VulgarLee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s][/s]E
Winning123:
No member of your family has attained this height.

[s][/s]
Cone head
I'm hiring
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Banter1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Advocate500:
easy man ,the strength u are using to insult those that are mocking the VP, I urge u to channel ur strength in speaking against the injustice is melted on v.p.are u afraid of those people fighting osinbanjo?
Do you even comprehend my statement at all?
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Banter1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Advocate500:
easy man ,the strength u are using to insult those that are mocking the VP, I urge u to channel ur strength in speaking against the injustice is melted on v.p.are u afraid of those people fighting osinbanjo?
Most you quote every post? I feel so sorry for you.......you're suffering from post boarder closure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary / Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.