Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman (51148 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by tunjilee003: 2:04am On Nov 08, 2019
He should be handed to the police authorities so as to be dealth with...if eventually they people kill him, it may lead to reprisal attack
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by drmikeadams(m): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!
grin grin

Make ur police men get sense or let there family members talk sense into them,,they re wicked set. Of humans

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by drmikeadams(m): 2:15am On Nov 08, 2019
edoairways:

What are the good ones doing about the menace perpetrated by those heartless souls?
. Thank u for dis question
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by drmikeadams(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Iamsammy post=83836203]and u are good as a civilian? If u are given that uniform and a rifle, u will b worse than the whole Nigeria police officers combined with ur sense of reasoning and hatred . do u even know Wat these people pass though every day and night? Make ah nor talk, I pray u face half of what an average police man is passing through both from ur govt and the senior officers in Jesus name[/quote grin grin grin]

Then they should go and protest in aso rock and I G office and stop disgracing them selves,

What ever they RE facing does not warrant them harassing it's citizens,,we average citizens get our own problems
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Enemyofpeace: 3:41am On Nov 08, 2019
It's gradually loading. One day my people will be free..

dominique I love you
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2019
xaggar:

Your son's going to be a police man in future mark this plus he'll be posted to oshodi division.
May your sins and daughters become police officers in naija. None of mine will ever be a naija police officer.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2019
kevotek1000:

I guess you have felt all stages of 9ja police inhumane nature... Of the truth the some Nigeria police seriously need to be policed.
Bro they have extorted me some time ago my crime was driving a nice car being young. I spoke all the English I sabi that day, wanted to call their area commander or ACP but these fools said I can't make calls oo denied me my rights. I was mad and we exchanged words for almost 3 hours bro las las na 60k comot my pocket for not doing any crime. its not just about the money but fact that an entity that is suppose to fight crime are now the major perpetrators of crime. Die to the way I was shouting at them, quoting my rights and requesting to call their area commander or my ACP friend them no try lay hands on me or anything but bro you need to see what they were doing to the other boys that night, slapping, punching and all forcing them to write statement.
Right there some came in with a guy and asked him to pull off his clothes and it appears he was wearing combat shorts with military colour and the guy was shouting too was gingering them right there they accused the guy of being a armed robber right there in my presence slapped him around and one of them shot him in the leg right there!!!!!! he shot the innocent guy in the leg na there I know say these fools are not human beings and ensured I paid the money to go home because I can't sleep in the cell, I can't afford to be a convict. But the other guy didn't have such luck. I've seen them do terrible things to people and that day they shot that guy and all them there immediately turned the story that if you were not there when the brought him in you will say he must be the most notorious criminal in naija. I dont feel shitt for anyone of them, they are not human believe me. What if say I no know person or no hold money for them to extort and let me go? you think I for comot that night? Abi na the innocent boys them de shoot for street almost everyday? is it not here I read a story about how a pigg shot a driver over N100?!?!?! N100 naira is worth more than a life?! once its naija police jungle justice can be delivered to them, I despise everything about them FVCK NAIJA POLICE.

Do you know people now fear to see police on the road at night than armed robbers?
Police have murdered more people in the streets than any armed robber ever in naijas history.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Naija police don't know what mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.
if a naija police is about to be mobbed to death and all I have to say is leave h and he will live I wouldn't speak for two days. They're the closest thing you can see to a devil, I don't see any of them in that uniform as a human being.
you will not speak for two days , you try Na! Me I will remain dump and speak after he dies then I will say "eeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaa". Useless police.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Mcbayo(m): 5:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Bunch of idiots in uniform ;DBunch of idiots in uniform
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by princegasket13: 5:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Lagos is a criminal city that is why they allow the Yahoo boy ran, and now dissent on the police man
Nigeria don't have respect for police men at all and the are the ones guarding us

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you will not speak for two days , you try Na! Me I will remain dump and speak after he dies then I will say "eeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaa". Useless police.
LOL this lady u don keee me with laugh Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 5:22am On Nov 08, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Make ur police men get sense or let there family members talk sense into them,,they re wicked set. Of humans
Please dont use the word human in the same sentence am with naija police abeg
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by StevenOba: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2019
They keep saying not all police are bad some are good blah blah. But do you know the silence of those good ones is even worst than the crimes committed by the bad ones? When you push the people to the edge, it's only a matter of time before they push back and when they do no rules will apply.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by lastmessenger: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Naija police don't know what mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.
if a naija police is about to be mobbed to death and all I have to say is leave h and he will live I wouldn't speak for two days. They're the closest thing you can see to a devil, I don't see any of them in that uniform as a human being.
if any of them can read and understand they can see the level of dislike the public have for me.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Arizonaguy(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Gistring:
Policeman seen begging for his life as mob descended on him after his colleagues fled, they allegedly knocked down an old woman, due to their reckless driving while chasing an alleged Yahoo boy at ile-film junction, #oshodi, #Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k0Qq7gcgb

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/policeman-seen-begging-for-his-life-after-knocking-down-an-old-woman
They should have blotted the faces of those actors in the videos
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by ehinmowo: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:
To those of you that would come here to say rubbish, you must not always make a fool our of yourself. This is a faceless forum, quite alright —but that does not mean Karma would not be able to catch up with you sometime.. either Karma or nature, whichever you believe in.

Insa Allah!

You have not said anything. you just said rubbish and ended it with a religious gimmick. I hope to God you are not blaming those boys for dealing with the officer?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by SmileDance(f): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!
Evil Cop spotted!
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by shuaibazeez1983(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Nigeria police are not different from robbers
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by SmileDance(f): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2019
princegasket13:
Lagos is a criminal city that is why they allow the Yahoo boy ran, and now dissent on the police man
Nigeria don't have respect for police men at all and the are the ones guarding us
Na them be this ooo
So it is better to knock down an innocent old woman than allow a yahoo boy escape??

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Aystarz: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:
To those of you that would come here to say rubbish, you must not always make a fool our of yourself. This is a faceless forum, quite alright —but that does not mean Karma would not be able to catch up with you sometime.. either Karma or nature, whichever you believe in.

Insa Allah!

Wetin dis mumu dey talk here?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by omenka(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerian police sometimes behave like a gang of illiterate thugs. They have no regard for civility whatsoever. So irritating.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by booblacain(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:

Well, there is no doubt that a person's experience does have a profound effect on the way he sees and judges the world, but the way he reacts to it only reveals the kind of person he actually is in the first place. So, all these ranting of yours only shows how cold and unjust your own heart is as as well, probably more cold and unjust than the police men you are criticising. You just seem to me like a person that will burn an innocent man to death on the street simply because you heard that he is a thief, because you believe that all thief's deserve to die. Remove the log in your eyes guy, you are not seeing properly.

By the way, a police officer once saved me from a drunk police man who was trying to maltreat me for no sensible reason. If not for him, that drunk policeman would have kept on hitting and beating me up. He did not collect or even ask for a dime from me, he just felt that what his mate was doing was bad. Yes, I agree that police men like these are rare in this country, but they do exist and for that reason it will be wicked and unjust in itself to try to justify violence on all police officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2019
booblacain:

Well, there is no doubt that a person's experience does have a profound effect on the way he sees and judges the world, but the way he reacts to it only reveals the kind of person he actually is in the first place. So, all these ranting of yours only shows how cold and unjust your own heart is as as well, probably more cold and unjust than the police men you are criticising. You just seem to me like a person that will burn an innocent man to death on the street simply because you heard that he is a thief, because you believe that all thief's deserve to die. Remove the log in your eyes guy, you are not seeing properly.

By the way, a police officer once saved me from a drunk police man who was trying to maltreat me for no sensible reason. If not for him, that drunk policeman would have kept on hitting and beating me up. He did not collect or even ask for a dime from me, he just felt that what his mate was doing was bad. Yes, I agree that police men like these are rare in this country, but they do exist and for that reason it will be wicked and unjust in itself to try to justify violence on all police officers.
Keep ur dumbbb opinion to yourself, I despise violence of any kind but once it comes to pigs I dont give a shitt. Just because you were lucky to be saved by one doesn't mean the other citizens that were maltreated, shot and killed didn't have other pigs around when it happened. You are dafft and dont know squat about psychology, I would have told you the type of human being you are but its not worth it. Beat it kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Smooyis(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Real love does forgive wrong.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Smooyis(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Keep ur dumbbb opinion to yourself, I despise violence of any kind but once it comes to pigs I dont give a shitt. Just because you were lucky to be saved by one doesn't mean the other citizens that were maltreated, shot and killed didn't have other pigs around when it happened. You are dafft and dont know squat about psychology, I would have told you the type of human being you are but its not worth it. Beat it kiddo.
Why must you call someone pig. Stop speaking as if you are a Saint yourself. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by mabea: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
planetx:
I have seen dozens of videos of Nigerians beating up police officers which I think is wrong. But I have never seen a video of Nigerians beating up a soldier in uniform despite all the atrocities soldiers commit against civilians, can someone tell me why that is the case or are Nigerians just cowards that sees police as civilians like themselves.
Please don't say this again. Let me tell you the second name for the Nigerian police is devil.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by safarigirl(f): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Iamsammy:
and u are good as a civilian? If u are given that uniform and a rifle, u will b worse than the whole Nigeria police officers combined with ur sense of reasoning and hatred . do u even know Wat these people pass though every day and night? Make ah nor talk, I pray u face half of what an average police man is passing through both from ur govt and the senior officers in Jesus name

I pray an average police man faces what he puts the masses through, I pray tge average police man has a gun cocked to his head for asserting his rights, I pray he has his ID stripped from him until he coughs out a large sum.

Nigerian police men are the scum of the earth and they deserve every bad thing that comes to them

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by tomju(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Very strong words! If they tables are turned and you're about to be killed, but a policeman can say hey hold it! and save your life, would you expect him to say that or be quiet as well for two days? Moment of reflection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.