Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman (51302 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by beresponsible(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2019
1st time I've enjoyed 3 pages of comments. Must really hate police without knowing.
@brokefucker007 thanks for the well articulated comments, even police officers cannot dispute your assertions.
Let police know how the public feels about them
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2019
tomju:

Very strong words! If they tables are turned and you're about to be killed, but a policeman can say hey hold it! and save your life, would you expect him to say that or be quiet as well for two days? Moment of reflection.
My pops raises me to understand that if you do something u should be ready for the consequences, he poured these into my soul OK and by the way I won't be in that situation because I won't put myself in such situation of violence or killing another person. So the table has nothing to do with turning around.

He struck a woman down and you should use your brain to think this
1. How and what kind of force did he use to hit this woman that infuriated the crowd? do you know what you have to do to infuriate almost all the people around to the point that they want to kill you?

he must have been ruthless with the woman.....

and the only people that have threatened to kill me and pointed gun at me for being innocent and trying to protect my human right is who? your guess is good as mine. peace

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2019
A lot of these stories sound crazy until you experience for yourself. A friend described the police as an occupying army, and that is apt. We may as well be a a country invaded by an army of foreign soldiers with little or no allegiance to our safety
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by 989900: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2019
What happened to Oshodi, this is not the Oshodi I knew, Oshodi fall my hand, if na Bariga, Omo . . .#tyretinz#ifuknowuknow
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by ceeceeuwa: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!
Go Sidon for bush...people like you don’t speak against police brutality, but are quick to take sides with the corrupt and heartless beasts in uniform.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by booblacain(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Keep ur dumbbb opinion to yourself, I despise violence of any kind but once it comes to pigs I dont give a shitt. Just because you were lucky to be saved by one doesn't mean the other citizens that were maltreated, shot and killed didn't have other pigs around when it happened. You are dafft and dont know squat about psychology, I would have told you the type of human being you are but its not worth it. Beat it kiddo.

Even your response shows how unexposed and closed minded you are. People like only see the world through a pin hole are so therefore only driven by hate and bitterness, under the excuse of "bad experiences".

Yes, despite how hard your narrow mind will find it difficult to believe, there are hundreds of police men out there that will not maltreat, shoot or kill you unnecessarily. So, take off your red glasses boy, there are other hues in the world around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by nwamabo247(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2019
bravesoul247:
please use the twitter platform.
i dont understand plz
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by tomju(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
My pops raises me to understand that if you do something u should be ready for the consequences, he poured these into my soul OK and by the way I won't be in that situation because I won't put myself in such situation of violence or killing another person. So the table has nothing to do with turning around.

1. How and what kind of force did he use to hit this woman that infuriated the crowd? do you know what you have to do to infuriate almost all the people around to the point that they want to kill you?

and the only people that have threatened to kill me and pointed gun at me for being innocent and trying to protect my human right is who? your guess is good as mine. peace
Life does not have so direct interpretation. Someimes, peaceful people mayb experience some form of violence against them. Granted, the police struck down or even killed a woman! Are you recommending jungle justice? What purpose does the court serve? Your "proper upbringing" cannot accede to that! Can it?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
tomju:

Life does not have so direct interpretation. Someimes, peaceful people mayb experience some form of violence against them. Granted, the police struck down or even killed a woman! Are you recommending jungle justice? What purpose does the court serve? Your "proper upbringing" cannot accede to that! Can it?
I'm not in the crowd bro...peace
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
booblacain:

Even your response shows how unexposed and closed minded you are. People like only see the world through a pin hole are so therefore only driven by hate and bitterness, under the excuse of "bad experiences".

Yes, despite how hard your narrow mind will find it difficult to believe, there are hundreds of police men out there that will not maltreat, shoot or kill you unnecessarily. So, take off your red glasses boy, there are other hues in the world around you.
Beat it kiddo.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by mindtricks: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Naija police don't know what mercy is so same should be done to him. I feel sympathy for a goddamn cockroach than the naija police, I wouldn't spill half cup of water if it will save the life of a naija policeman if he's life depends on it. Of prefer to save a snake than to plead on behalf of naija police.
if a naija police is about to be mobbed to death and all I have to say is leave h and he will live I wouldn't speak for two days. They're the closest thing you can see to a devil, I don't see any of them in that uniform as a human being.

Not denying many of them are bad. But you will be shocked there are still good ones.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:

SMH. A lot of people in this forum are policemen or have relatives that are policemen, do you think what you just typed is sensible enough? When catastrophe befalls like this, a lot of people are quick to judge and make insensitive comments, meanwhile the proper thing would be to sit and let the course take it's place, there are bad eggs, these bad eggs should not be the cause of a hateful generalization —humanity starts from you!
why bother answering him? You can feel the hate and frustration from his comment. Allow him and the "things" that like his comment wallow in their bitterness
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
planetx:
I have seen dozens of videos of Nigerians beating up police officers which I think is wrong. But I have never seen a video of Nigerians beating up a soldier in uniform despite all the atrocities soldiers commit against civilians, can someone tell me why that is the case or are Nigerians just cowards that sees police as civilians like themselves.
lol, they will avoid this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Police are cause of it. The fear factor is gone. Civilians hardly fear them and that's because most of them don drag themselves to their level. They play with them anyhow, gist with them in bear palor and to cap it all , majority of them don't look intimidating. Soldier on the other hand no get that kind time. Even if you beat a soldier up, it's better you just kill him there and hide his body inside bush coz any last breath he go use take return to him barracks, he will be coming back with a battalion.
so you prefer the one who treats you like a lesser human than the one who gist and play with you? Wow!
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Bro they have extorted me some time ago my crime was driving a nice car being young. I spoke all the English I sabi that day, wanted to call their area commander or ACP but these fools said I can't make calls oo denied me my rights. I was mad and we exchanged words for almost 3 hours bro las las na 60k comot my pocket for not doing any crime. its not just about the money but fact that an entity that is suppose to fight crime are now the major perpetrators of crime. Die to the way I was shouting at them, quoting my rights and requesting to call their area commander or my ACP friend them no try lay hands on me or anything but bro you need to see what they were doing to the other boys that night, slapping, punching and all forcing them to write statement.
Right there some came in with a guy and asked him to pull off his clothes and it appears he was wearing combat shorts with military colour and the guy was shouting too was gingering them right there they accused the guy of being a armed robber right there in my presence slapped him around and one of them shot him in the leg right there!!!!!! he shot the innocent guy in the leg na there I know say these fools are not human beings and ensured I paid the money to go home because I can't sleep in the cell, I can't afford to be a convict. But the other guy didn't have such luck. I've seen them do terrible things to people and that day they shot that guy and all them there immediately turned the story that if you were not there when the brought him in you will say he must be the most notorious criminal in naija. I dont feel shitt for anyone of them, they are not human believe me. What if say I no know person or no hold money for them to extort and let me go? you think I for comot that night? Abi na the innocent boys them de shoot for street almost everyday? is it not here I read a story about how a pigg shot a driver over N100?!?!?! N100 naira is worth more than a life?! once its naija police jungle justice can be delivered to them, I despise everything about them FVCK NAIJA POLICE.

Do you know people now fear to see police on the road at night than armed robbers?
Police have murdered more people in the streets than any armed robber ever in naijas history.
just see lies left right and centre.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Keep ur dumbbb opinion to yourself, I despise violence of any kind but once it comes to pigs I dont give a shitt. Just because you were lucky to be saved by one doesn't mean the other citizens that were maltreated, shot and killed didn't have other pigs around when it happened. You are dafft and dont know squat about psychology, I would have told you the type of human being you are but its not worth it. Beat it kiddo.
now you sound like a broken record
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Ryan03(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
BrokeFucker007:

lol, your hatred did not let you read the part where it states that it was an accident.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by BrokeFucker007: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ryan03:
lol, your hatred did not let you read the part where it states that it was an accident.
LOL LMAO you just killed me bro ur clowning...
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Prophet777: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Until the day Nigerian Police will mistakenly kill Buhari or Osinbajo's son... Then, Police brutality and harassment on innocent Nigerian citizens most especially Naija youths would stop. Sanity would be brought into SARS...
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by raraavis(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fela's kalakuta republic is a classical case... Beat up a military man and all hell will be let loose!
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Organs(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Is this situation peculiar to the police? Who is not poorly paid in Nigeria? Is that why they will be worsening the sorrows of their co-sufferers and looking for whose life to cut short? Is it because they are poorly paid, that they should act like animals? Is it because they are poorly paid that they think they can harass others who are hustling for their own daily bread?

Is poor remuneration an excuse for poor behavior? How many robberies have they thwarted? How many murders have they solved? The only thing they specialize in is unlawful arrests of innocent citizens, extortion and rape. Nigerian police is filled with criminals in uniform.

And don't give us that BS about some officers being bad. It is not a few bad eggs, a MAJORITY are bad, and those who aren't have remained silent to the injustices their colleagues mete out to Nigerians, thereby implicating themselves.

We are saying the same thing more or less. There is a reason why majority of them are the way they are, that means its not the police it is the system. Do you "drive" try driving on a Nigerian single lane road. You will understand what i am talking about. The rate at which drivers daringly overtake each other always almost having a head on with the oncoming vehicle, you will be amazed, now if you are not driving like that, you are the anomaly, the odd one, the suegbe one, so you join in the madness and that is why our roads are accidents waiting to happen. Same with the Police. They are abused, insulted, disliked hated, even while doing their job legitimately. You will see videos, mostly in SE and SS where a civilian will warn, threaten, and in some instances, a woman will even slap a police officer, for stopping them and looking at their papers. Its a systemic problem and we all are contributors to the situation. I am not in law enforcement, however, i am not happy how they are treated.
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by bravesoul247(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
nwamabo247:
i dont understand plz
use Twitter to solicit for help
Re: Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This habit of beating up uniformed men after an accident needs to stop.
And the morons in the video should know say they don buy market. It's a criminal offence to lay hands on a uniform man even if it's Lagos State neighborhood corps

Pro-sars man hope you enjoyed the view from the top grin grin tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) / Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.