Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Matured Advices Needed Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Matured Advices Needed Please (320 Views)

Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advices Needed Please by crownmeohGod: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
I decided to create a new moniker and post this here because i believe those who are here are matured.

Please your advices would be so much needed because as of now i dont understand what is going on.

I have a lady in which we are supposed to get married next year january and one way or the other as a man u would want to test run some things.

I met my woman as a virgin and when i deflowered her,weeks after i develop some kinda stuff on my JT,i was confused..i went to the hospital to do HIV test,it was negative..i got my self treated which it left and i also adviced her to get same drugs which she took..After she was done with the drugs she missed her period and due to the fact that i believe she should be okay after the drugs,we ended up having raw again..after some weeks again.same reaction appeared on my di*k but this time..on the glans of it and itching.
I quickly got some drugs and used it on the infection.

Due to too much prolonged used of antibiotics,i got tired of everything..even my love for her reduced and i was so annoyed that i stopped caring about her but deep inside of me i still love her so much. Just that i dont have the strenght to express it anymore.

The relationship is cold now,she is going to be my wife...we are still in d middle of misunderatanding..she apologised about the use of different unidealy used of toilet .

I dont want to cheat on but its my decision and i am strict with that..
So is it possible for a virgin lady to have some infection without even knowing about this?
Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by kunleweb: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by CanadaOrBust: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emphatic YES. She gave u an infection. Go and do lab tests and get properly diagnosed

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by crownmeohGod: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Emphatic YES. She gave u an infection. Go and do lab tests and get properly diagnosed
Thanks
Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by osato45: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
As intending couples, you both should go to a good hospital see a doctor, get tested for STI and get the recommended treatment and do a follow up test afterwards. Your fiancee should be mindful of the toilets she uses, so as not to be reinfected.
Like you stated, you deflowered her, meaning she no know man before, truly she got infected from a toilet.
Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by crownmeohGod: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2019
osato45:
As intending couples, you both should go to a good hospital see a doctor, get tested for STI and get the recommended treatment and do a follow up test afterwards. Your fiancee should be mindful of the toilets she uses, so as not to be reinfected.
Like you stated, you deflowered her, meaning she no know man before, truly she got infected from a toilet.
Yes,thanks alot,i aprc8 every1 matured advice
Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by twosquare(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Go to a lab to know the actual cause or the exact bacteria causing the problem or fungi.. Whatever...rather than self medicating her...that's what can take it away completely. Also, she should not be using just anyhow toilets.
crownmeohGod:
I decided to create a new moniker and post this here because i believe those who are here are matured.

Please your advices would be so much needed because as of now i dont understand what is going on.

I have a lady in which we are supposed to get married next year january and one way or the other as a man u would want to test run some things.

I met my woman as a virgin and when i deflowered her,weeks after i develop some kinda stuff on my JT,i was confused..i went to the hospital to do HIV test,it was negative..i got my self treated which it left and i also adviced her to get same drugs which she took..After she was done with the drugs she missed her period and due to the fact that i believe she should be okay after the drugs,we ended up having raw again..after some weeks again.same reaction appeared on my di*k but this time..on the glans of it and itching.
I quickly got some drugs and used it on the infection.

Due to too much prolonged used of antibiotics,i got tired of everything..even my love for her reduced and i was so annoyed that i stopped caring about her but deep inside of me i still love her so much. Just that i dont have the strenght to express it anymore.

The relationship is cold now,she is going to be my wife...we are still in d middle of misunderatanding..she apologised about the use of different unidealy used of toilet .

I dont want to cheat on but its my decision and i am strict with that..
So is it possible for a virgin lady to have some infection without even knowing about this?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Needed Please by crownmeohGod: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
twosquare:
Go to a lab to know the actual cause or the exact bacteria causing the problem or fungi.. Whatever...rather than self medicating her...that's what can take it away completely. Also, she should not be using just anyhow toilets.
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Effective Herbal Mixtures For Treatment Of Urinary Tract Infection UTI (ìkolù Ìt / Mosquito Repellent Company Discover Man Whose Fart Can Kill Mosquitoes / 7 Common Mistakes You Make When Brushing Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.