Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed (34959 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Paul Agbonifo Rejected To Become A Juju Priest In Egbokor Community ,orhionwmon / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by shamsin6300(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
chukxie:

God's got different plans for everyone. You story might be better than mine. So, I pray God gives you what is yours. All the best with your studies.

Tnkx once again
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by Cantonese: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrbock:
I hate stories like this man

Men need to value themselves more.

She didn't do you any favours by marrying you , you were her only option

Take your wife to Greece if you desire to and leave all this long stories

Bros SORRY for you. Owu finish you there!!!!
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by Legendguru: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by Legendguru: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by mannyiyke: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
chukxie:

I didn't want to use the phrase 'work for' so I chose "work with" for respect purposes.
It's like your name is Chuks?
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by faithfull18(f): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

I don't know why man make woman feel they're doing them favour for marrying them

hey no lady is doing you favour for marrying them, respect to those men marrying 5 wives and still planning of marrying young wife. one mumu will meet one lady and be doing like robot

Lol, you are yet to meet that one person who has your button.

1 Like

Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by Myhusband(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, you are yet to meet that one person who has your button.

I have fvck different kind of pussies fat, thin, tiny, Atlantic ocean, river Benue and river Niger

my mindset don't worship a lady right from time. if I'm digging you I expect you to even say thank you after sex. you think is easy to dig a pvssy that don't have the end

pussies is valueless
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by chukxie(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
mannyiyke:
It's like your name is Chuks?

Something like that. How far?
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by luluosas(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2019
I understood the real term. Well done sir.
chukxie:

I didn't want to use the phrase 'work for' so I chose "work with" for respect purposes.
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by luluosas(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Aproko head. Na only carry your aproko dey chuk mouth for wetin no concern you. Over sabi
agbonkamen:
work with me and work for me are two different thing Oga.... Sharrap there grin
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by mannyiyke: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2019
chukxie:

Something like that. How far?
Ok. I'm fine.
Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by chukxie(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
mannyiyke:
Ok. I'm fine.

Correct ! Have a blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed by tonero230(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Samantha23:
what should we make out of this news now?

Lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.