Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (40942 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by fredoooooo: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2019
What of the moon . Is dis the news that comes from the rising sun abi setting moon grin grin
Una don move from Aisha to Kyari and Osibanjo . The next one go be Buhari mama in her grave .. Una head never correct..
On BuhariOsibanjo we stand till 2023 .. who no like am can change country or rather kill himself grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by baratech: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2019
I didn't read it
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by optimistic1234: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Like if u know u didn't read to crap to d end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by inyenejo(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2019
If u know u didn't read this piece of shit gather here and hit like....
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by anonimi: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2019
slimfit1:
Who deceiving who, what kind of journalism do you call this?

Asslicking journalism for the Alliance of Present/Past Crooks, APC zonebees.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by ahukannakate(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Please, someone should summarize the story for me
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by sangresan(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2019
realsaintfamous:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/abba-kyari-the-untold-story-of-president-buharis-chief-of-staff/amp/

Obviously written by another Hausa journalist to massage the ego of their man Kyari...

He wrote that Femi Fani Kayode is a maverick politician... I wonder what he meant by that.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Kakamorufu(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2019
our chief president grin
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by tikristinimi21: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:
Nobody will read this epistle na

I just did.You won't read yet you want to wail about something you can't comprehend.

Little wonder they keep serving you news about bbnaija celebrities. You only need to see breast to understand the gist

Chai....

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by effissyman(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2019
if you finish reading this post... you’re culpable of kidnapping grin
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by daddytime(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2019
This campaign/business/advert putch will work very well in the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurial Foundation.

This guy sabi sell him CV well well.

He needs Abba Kyari to know that he needs an image launderer like him.

Well done oga akowe
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Centcanada: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Man you re writing thrash! Throw it to the bin! Enough of this okey!
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by BeStroNG(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:

Neither did I
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by thaler(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Who read the whole story shud pls quote me with a summary
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by LOWLIFER: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2019
He didn't contact you since 2015...

But needed you to launder his image at this point in time; or you doing it to be in his book of reckoning since he will read this Editorial.

Good Job
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Four4Clien:
who else finished reading the whole story
i stopped half way....will continue when i get home....but it confirmed my notion that being a leader is the most complex duty in the world....i pray for wisdom when i walk the corridors of power.....because even devil knows I'll do politics e be like my visa to heaven, i always tell people say if i no do politics i no go enta heaven grin grin grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Emmacula8(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2019
No need to read the long story.....what i know is whenever things have spoilt finish by our government is then we start to see some pile up stories like this blaming each other while all them are almost the same... Useless set of people..
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:
People are just exaggerating the power and position of Kyari.

Me personally, no matter how rich I am, my sister is the only person which I think can make me do and undo some certain things..

Same way Buhari have so that trust in Kyari..

NUJ in Nigeria is now Nigeria Union of Junkies

Yes there nothing wrong with Buhari and kyari having a close bond bt it shudnt distort, interrupt or go against the constitution. That wud be wrong in every way.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by newguy1(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Untold story or aulogy to the man mtwwwwww
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by aviara: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Mr Journalist, all this long epistle to launder the image of a man serving in a failed government. A government with no regard for human right, a govt that disobey court orders, a govt that has succeeded in dividing the country more along ethnic and religious lines. Mr Journalist you are just another version of the likes of Delle Momadu. You guys are not better than your fathers and it is really pitiable.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by sean079: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2019
These guys are still adamant on their gross error in taking that bills to uk for buhari to sign.

One strong attitude of a real leader is to admit that he made a mistake n has learned from it, that such will not repeat itself again. Nigeria is bigger than anybody, so much blood has been shed to keep this nation together
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Josh44s(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2019
The moment I read and I quote “he waste no time and recommended me for the job” I stopped reading because it’s an article written by a one-sided journalist and a Nairaland mod pushed this to Fp. What nonsense is this na? There is so much Tribalism, nepotism and religious bigotry in this Buhari administration. They have no respect for the South, East and West. They don’t even have respect for the core owners of the North, The Hausa. These people are here to seize Nigeria from us within a century and mark my words, they are getting really close to achieving their CAUSE. I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by DWJOBScom(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2019
This is a healthy and informative write up
Thank you OP for sharing
God bless you
God bless Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by davodyguy: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2019
slimfit1:
Who deceiving who, what kind of journalism do you call this?

My thought exactly

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by aviara: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2019
Only in Nigeria we promote certain persons for personal gains and ignore wrong policies that such persons make that affects millions of Nigerians negatively. Mr president has been taking Nigerians for a ride because the likes of Yari are evil genius and self serving
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Jabioro: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2019
The chronicle of personalization, doesn't go with public service..if you have another color you can paint it I am not buying into power intoxicated men and overzealous fellow people..
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by matthyking(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2019
i finished it
effissyman:
if you finish reading this post... you’re culpable of kidnapping grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Myhusband(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2019
in nutshell Abba kyari is the one making Nigeria perfect(worst) for the president

God punish the writer, useless Atenu. Buhari was an elected president and you're telling me about one appointee? please where is average Nigerians common sense

what's my business with offices and companies Abba Kyari held, he's just a mere appointee, appointed by a dumb president who know little or nothing about governance
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by KaptainAfrika: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2019
WHAT DID I JUST READ BIKO...
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by EHoudini: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Nice write up until the last few paragraphs. They betrayed you and invalidated your unbiaseness.
What you tried to refute are clear for Nigerians to see and judge for themselves.

Beautiful nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Kylekent59: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:

More reason why people fail exam. I read from the beginning to the end.

I just learnt something now.

No matter how perfect you are, there will always be naysayers, but just know that no matter how they turns the story, I cannot be deceived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.