Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (40934 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by orisa37: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kyari needs Repentance.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by orisa37: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
See his Eyes like a Wizard in his Trade.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by sencekompis: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
SOMEONE'S EYES LOOKS JUST LIKE AGAMA LIZARD,WICKED SET OF PEOPLE
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Yoighaman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
FrLukas:
undecided

Hatchet job to whitewash Abba Kyari.

It won't work. We know he is part of the cabal that is holding Nigeria in a stranglehold.

If I won't believe anybody, I will believe Mrs Buhari who loathes them and has called them out several times.

Don't mind the eccentric writer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by solmusdesigns: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
One thing is very certain, Abba kyari is just a mere secetary doing his job, and working with buhari gets his workers seen negatively in the eyes if many.. this same thing happened to tunde idiagbon
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by femixx: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
DARLINGTON869:
Why on Earth would I waste my precious 30 mins to read this epistle abi na scroll.
What a bizarre retort!
Of course, you do not need to. Needless to remind you that to hide anything of value from a black man, put it in a book. Low lives find reading a tedious task, but readers are always able to proffer superior solutions to problems in their communities or societies.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by FakeManna: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
One thing is very certain, Abba kyari is just a mere secetary doing his job, and working with buhari gets his workers seen negatively in the eyes if many.. this same thing happened to tunde idiagbon
[/s]
shatap
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Legendguru: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by digitaltrades: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:
People are just exaggerating the power and position of Kyari.

Me personally, no matter how rich I am, my sister is the only person which I think can make me do and undo some certain things..

Same way Buhari have so that trust in Kyari..

NUJ in Nigeria is now Nigeria Union of Junkies

Kyari doesn't have power, yet he has his way with the SGF and VP.
I hope you will have the honor to call yourself a fool when revelation exposes the power wielded by Aba Kyari on buhari
and osinbajo?
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by hillaboi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Four4Clien:
who else finished reading the whole story

Me ooooh. Chai!
Maybe coz it's weekend.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by archangel1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
so long a letter! some people get time to write r**bish. even from the source I couldn't see the name of the writer.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by juman(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
One of buhari's thugs.
Simple as abc.

Buhari should free sowore.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by writeprof(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:
Nobody will read this epistle na

I read am oo! I just want to know who write am.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Caseless: 12:39am On Nov 09, 2019
CareerBegger:
Nobody will read this epistle na
I did.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Babacele: 3:50am On Nov 09, 2019
Bizibi:
mtcheeeew
ntoor.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Babacele: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
.Babacele! I'n a Buharist since 1983 due to his WAI..If U believe diz useless tale,u can easily play/deceive by fraudster.So,Aisha the president wife lied against Mamman Daura/Abba Kyari abi? The useless journalist dey waste his energy. KYARI IS A DEMON.Lobatan.If u want to see Hausa/Fulani true color,go spend 6 months with dem.
we know Abba Kyari more than you think and have been managing him but we dont need any fake and unsolicited love from a naysayers who would be happy seeing the Buhari presidency going up into political flames, and whose conspiracy theories and sudden love for Osinbajo prompted the journalist to write a rebutal in the first place. It is the intentions of this conspiracists that is influencing our reactions......they could be working with Abba Kyari for all you care.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Realtizzy(m): 5:08am On Nov 09, 2019
I took my time to read till end and i swear , u made no solid point. The only untold story is how he gave u advice not to quit ur job when u were been fraustrated by ur colleague nd this 2 me made him no special person. You also made mention how he sat on VP's memo for weeks before getting it to mr. president after editing nd removing the part that doesnt interests him nd u claim that whatever thing he might hv removed is for the interest of Nigerians and i wonder if u can actually listen to yourself but if i may ask what makes you think Kyari has Nigerians interest at heart morethan Osibanjo? woe betide u all supporting this evil government , but God is not sleeping, each and every one of you wil get his/her curse passed down their generations
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by chukwuibuipob: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Babacele:
we know Abba Kyari more than you think and have been managing him but we dont need any fake and unsolicited love from a naysayers who would be happy seeing the Buhari presidency going up into political flames, and whose conspiracy theories and sudden love for Osinbajo prompted the journalist to write a rebutal in the first place. It is the intentions of this conspiracists that is influencing our reactions......they could be working with Abba Kyari for all you care.
undecided.U knw Kyari more than Aisha abi?.Kindly tell us where U knw him from
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by kayusely70(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2019
The bottom-lrne is that Kyari is serving the interest of certain group to dominate other tribes
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by kayusely70(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Some of us are not slowpoke, your man is obviously and deliberately causing a rift between the president and his vice for reasons best known to him and his cohorts So your hagiography on him doesnt cut any ice on us.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by bluke(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
I love the way this kyari is positioning buhari, tushing him up,
How he is dealing with that loud mouth girl, Aisha..
How he is clipping the wings of that commissioner...

And how he is working underground to decimate that iragbiji man from osun state.

Sai Abba kyari.

you did not see he's digging his grave.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Babacele: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin undecided.U knw Kyari more than Aisha abi?.Kindly tell us where U knw him from
learn to read to understand naa bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.