Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You (1090 Views)

Where Is Ubunja? / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Is Ubunja A Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2019
ubunja is God's gift to men. na only ego,jealousy and fear of change dey make some guys dey beef am.
your lecturer go tell you scientific fact wey u no follow do the research,u go believe,but if na ubunja you go fight am.
because you cannot come to terms with the fact that if what he is preaching is true you have to unlearn and relearn everything you taught you know.
and I know that scares the shiit outta you people. y'all thought you had game, until ubunja made you see that you were not only gameless, you were also being manipulated.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Ubunja actually changed my life. The downside of knowing him is that I lost all emotions. The up side is you can't manipulate me with emotion. You have to find something I don't know how of. N guess what through him (ubunja) I rediscovered that I am liberal like I am open to anything and I am not afraid of change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by GuyWise101(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:
Ubunja actually changed my life. The downside of knowing him is that I lost all emotions. The up side is you can't manipulate me with emotion. You have to find something I don't know how of. N guess what through him (ubunja) I rediscovered that I am liberal like I am open to anything and I am not afraid of change.
Exactly the same here.... He helped me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by ImaIma1(f): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2019
"who is czarr?"
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Ubunja is a monster. The tree that raped me cant compare to his evil.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2019
ImaIma1:
"who is czarr?"
who wants to know?
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2019
ImaIma1:
"who is czarr?"
A no body
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by chinchonglee(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Ubunja is a truely a gift to men but a big nightmare to nairaland slayqueens

3 Likes

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
A no body
what are you doing with the life you have?
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
czarr:
what are you doing with the life you have?
leave me alone please. Im too weak from the anal sex.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
A no body

You MissGhosted ain't you tired?

MissGhosted = chenzen = GreenMist21
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

You MissGhosted ain't you tired?
MissGhosted = chenzen = GreenMist21
i nearly fainted. smiley
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
leave me alone please. Im too weak from the anal sex.
troll much?
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2019
czarr:
troll much?
Earn a living trolling. You are sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by IceColdVeins(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2019
We shall see again but this time, ain't CUMMING alone
GreenMist21:
Ubunja is a monster. The tree that raped me cant compare to his evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I don't think ive ever seen any Nairaland being loved this much as ubunja

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
i nearly fainted. smiley

Lol... I have that feeling you are MissGhosted.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2019
IceColdVeins:
We shall see again but this time, ain't CUMMING alone
shocked. My ass still hurts from last night.

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

Lol... I have that feeling you are MissGhosted.
the vines were like giant tentacles. My clit is purple btw. Im an alien, ubunja knows.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
the vines were like giant tentacles. My clit is purple btw. Im an alien, ubunja knows.

I never Bleep.ed an alien

Shall we try out something we would regret later?

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

i can have sex with a humanoid until my 1inch hymen is broken by my tree alpha mate, during a blood moon.
When that happens, i can Bleep who i want.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

Im being saved for my mate. Thats my destiny.
Im a purple, sex demon.

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Ironman15, i can see you viewing this thread. I wish i could slap you.

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
i can have sex with a humanoid until my 1inch hymen is broken by my tree alpha mate, during a blood moon.
When that happens, i can Bleep who i want.

Suit yourself.

I have a feeling I'm giving you orgasm with my reply. Are you having orgasm rn?

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
hahahahahahahahahahaha this guy sef
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

it's a male bro
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by czarr(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Omar09:

it's a male bro, be careful what you wish for
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by IceColdVeins(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Comon, aint this the shit you bn wishing for?
Get a few morphine shots, No backing down.
You are living your dreams b*tch!!
GreenMist21:
shocked. My ass still hurts from last night.
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by Omar09(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2019
czarr:
it's a male bro, be careful what you wish for

Lol... Shiiiit
Re: Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You by ubunja(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Just to bore the haters...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 2go Still Great As It Used To Be? / See The Instagram Celebrity Who Said That She Is Not Happy With Her Big Boobs / When She Says She Is Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.