Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) (22220 Views)

Peter Obi Was Right About Roads In North / Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR / What Fashola Told Buhari Before Signing Out As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by heckymaicon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Senate should as a matter of urgency fast track the passing of social media Bill. Millions of nigerians re being misled everyday with fake informations if this continue it will set the country on fire one day

on top 30k?

Where is your conscience Mr zombie?

3 Likes

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by BonPatrick(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fool

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by cmal: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mr fashola, you have been challenged to travel by road for the next 90days to actually ascertain the real condition of Nigeria Road. We don't need this your defensive explanations. Just travel by road for just 90days...thanks

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Flexherbal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
pickatyou:
Another shifting of goal post.
What they fail to understand is that a goal is a goal, be it own goal or normal goal.

Fashola just admit you scored an own goal and move on
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Afonja007: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
tayebest:
Ko ni dafun Nigeria media house angry
go eat amala with ewedu first then go mushin olosha shout owomi da then come back support your saint fashola angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by voltron14: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
heckymaicon:

Shut up Mr zombie.

This your 30k per month is doing wonders.

Shut up.
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by beulahfarm: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Game blaming
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Vacora(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Really?

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by mamaafrik(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
This fashola is beginning to elf up,has he travelled from oshodi(lagos) to Abeokuta (ogun state) through sango before,what of Maryland(in lagos) like he is going to ijebu ode ,has he feel the ordeal of people on those inter state roads,he should try it by road.
Those road are the road that attracts investment but..................,shall no Tell us stories when you rr out of this government that something happened to hawk and another happened to Falcon,because homes is home.
Who else is worried about this Lagos-calabar RAIL line and think Julius berger should be give the project as CCECc is handling the lagos-kano line for a sort of healthy competition and Economic reasons.
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by exponent50real(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
hummmm anyway I strongly believe you have your own reason and you are right in your views.... but am highly disappointed in you sir, drop your personal car and join bus in town or even come with your car self, just come and pass through oyo to ogbomoso or oyo to iseyin.... you will surely land in hospital... a bird of same vider
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by ORIENTATION101: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
heckymaicon:

on top 30k?

Where is your conscience Mr zombie?
re u a falsehood peddler? If yes ,mend ur ways cos ur end will soon come
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by heckymaicon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

You can do better mumu zombie.

2 Likes

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by ORIENTATION101: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
heckymaicon:

You can do better mumu zombie.
awon iran e ni zombie.omo ale jati jati
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
We need that Social Media Bill ASAP!
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by heckymaicon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
awon iran e ni zombie.omo ale jati jati

It's obvious your zombiesm is irredeemable.

AU revoir

2 Likes

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by contigiency(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerian print media as well as most social media influencers are turning to rogues on a daily bases with their misleading headlines.

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by fortunegames: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Myhusband(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
chinavs9ja:
sad In addition to what our minister just said, our road is even better than USA road. We are champion! Kudos to Bubu and his ass lickers

you've said it all, congrats to those that reelected Buhari Nigerians are now enjoying like never before

how some imbeciles that don't have a bit shame still praise that nonentity just because of what they're benefitting from his govt still amuse me

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Bizibi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Guyman02:
I paid about N50k to fly from Abuja to Lagos, my initial intention was spend to N10k on a bus ride, but after so much deliberation and remembering my last experience on the road. I decided I had to travel by air and spend 5 times more.

Fashola has consistently being flying around and even when he travels its on high suspension SUVs.
Last time I traveled with my car from Abuja to Enugu. I spent hectic one hour just to go from Geregu Power Plant to Itobe Bridge in Ajaokuta, the exhaustion alone of calculating which spot to put the car tyres and the fear that something could break or pull out was really tiring. angry
you actually travelled from abj to enugu ,please don't damage your car......
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Bizibi(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

you've said it all, congrats to those that reelected Buhari Nigerians are now enjoying like never before

how some imbeciles that don't have a bit shame still praise that nonentity just because of what they're benefitting from his govt still amuse me
trust me most of them are not benefiting from this government.
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by owbabs: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Does this guy not understand that an unmotorable portion of a good road makes the road bad. In big cities these are a major cause of traffic.

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Bizibi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Senate should as a matter of urgency fast track the passing of social media Bill. Millions of nigerians re being misled everyday with fake informations if this continue it will set the country on fire one day
SMH....
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Myhusband(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bizibi:
trust me most of them are not benefiting from this government.

not true Seun msg once talk about receiving salary I think from ministry of finance. most of them benefit from Buhari govt hence the diehard loyalty

you think average Nigerians support for a govt is born out of patriotism? many are after their pocket
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by UjuJoan2: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Babatunde Fashola, the minister of works and housing, was quoted to have said Nigerian roads are not as bad as they are portrayed to be.

Fashola spoke with media personnel explaining what he meant when he said the Nigerian road is not that bad.

He said;

Problems is headline news for you but i think the balance is also to show that not all of the road is and because the focus is on the bad part but you owe Nigerians whose taxes we use to9 also show them that some work is going on. Because it is not all of Nigeria's roads that are motorable. On the Benin-Warri road for example, many sections of it are motorable, it is a part that has caved in and collapsed and that is where the pain is and that is what we will respond to.

Same thing on Lagos-Ibadan, same thing on so many parts of the road and i think it is important to have that balance in order even to encourage people to have hope in the country because it is not as bad as sometimes we portray it. (that is your headline, we know) But it is important to let them know that on a 100km stretch maybe 10-15 % is bad because you actually drive to that point before you feel the pain

Watch video here

https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1192692186850172929?s=12

https://lailasnews.com/heres-what-fashola-actually-said-about-the-nigerian-roads-video/

If part of the road is not motorable, then it goes to show that the road is not motorable in general. Or what do you think road users will do when they get to the bad part. Carry their cars on their head?

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by seguno2: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
bentwood85:
When he stops travelling by air he would understand better..

Can he do that with other ministers and their Oga at the top
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by seguno2: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
UjuJoan2:
If part of the road is not motorable, then it goes to show that the road is not motorable in general. Or what do you think road users will do when they get to the bad part. Carry their cars on their head

grin cheesy

Abeg help us ask the defenders of the minister.
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Dbeautyy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello nairalander, I will advice you desist from this fraudster. I felt it was okay to patronize someone who seems to be serious with his/her business, so I called and we agreed on getting 7gb data. I sent the money the account given and ever since, he stopped picking my calls. His numbers are 09017925805 08132763039. I have the evidence of payment with me. I won't blame those who have been speaking on this tribe issue, I have been reading it here on nairaland, but never made any comment. Now i can see clearly now cos the rain is gone. The same set of people...

Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
tayebest:
Ko ni dafun Nigeria media house angry
wwwihy:
Media houses and Fake news
ORIENTATION101:

See these educated illiterates.
This video clearly proves that the headlines were correct but Fashola
being a smart liar made use of clever grammatical construct to fool you guys.

SMH.
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by naijacentric(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
waynejesus:
This man has join the Olori burukwu people in government becos of atenuje...
bros u sabi fash is now a politician its paining me i used to love dis man like mad but now chop chop tins has reduced him to a yeye man how sad
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by MedicH: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Samantha23:
damage control. Let him take up the challenge of the federal legislator, he should travel across Nigeria by road and experience the hardship Nigerians go through

samantha do me wayo
Re: What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) by samsard(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Fascist on the lose in the name of regulation of speech.
Better tell your principals to do their job, they can't regulate free speech when they're incompetent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu / Lateef Jakande: 10 Facts About Lagos State’s Iconic Former ‘Action Governor’ / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.