Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term (1183 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

he's from Kogi state bro, he's Igala

I'm not sure...
He do side with almost geo political zone, you can't judge using this thread, I've been following him, it's been long
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sammy07:

I'm not sure...
He do side with almost geo political zone, you can't judge using this thread, I've been following him, it's been long
I get you but I'm telling you he's Igala, but the thing is that he lived in igboland most of his time, so that's what happened
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I have always known you were a Kogi boy, and Igala for that matter, but what I do not understand is why u chose to support this failure of Ebira man, unless you're one of those his political touts

Trying to bring the issue of ". I have always known you were a Kogi boy, and Igala for that matter" to the discuss, you will end up hitting yourself if I reply back but let it slide.

Now, Igbos in kogi residing there have seen reasons to endorse bello so I wonder why you kicking up and down against it and you aren't residing in kogi for that matter.

Kogi people has made their choice that it is Bello they want. Are igbo going to be the ones to stand in their ways? No.

be guided.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I get you but I'm telling you he's Igala, but the thing is that he lived in igboland most of his time, so that's what happened

You really trying to draw me back and you won't like it if I start replying you on this.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Lol, I dey hail you from Ondo state

My man.

I have always said and I will repeat today again. Among the whole Yorubas I have dealt with, those from Ondo state are exceptionally different.

Clear Ideology, way of thinking and relation. Is not making mouth but am telling you the fact.

The citizens of this state ondo has that progressive mind and are always ready to adapt and agree on issues that will move the nation.

Very wonderful virtue and am so happy. At least I can beat my chest and say these are people Nigerians are yearning for.

They are good people.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sammy07:

I'm not sure...

Lol..

I'm a patriotic Nigerian that's what they fail to understand.

I don't hold tight on issues.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Sammy07: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol..

I'm a patriotic Nigerian that's what they fail to understand.

I don't hold tight on issues.

Yeah, I really commend you for that.

MelesZenawi:

My man.

I have always said and I will repeat today again. Among the whole Yorubas I have dealt with, those from Ondo state are exceptionally different.

Clear Ideology, way of thinking and relation. Is not making mouth but am telling you the fact.

The citizens of this state ondo has that progressive mind and are always ready to adapt and agree on issues that will move the nation.

Very wonderful virtue and am so happy. At least I can beat my chest and say these are people Nigerians are yearning for.

They are good people.
We appreciate sir, we'll always welcome and treat you nicely whenever you decide to say hi over here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANN's Akeem Amosun Defects, Leads Three Thousand Of Supporters To PDP / What Happened To Bola Tinubu, Nigeria Would Have Been Celebrating His Prediction / Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.