Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,242 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? (350 Views)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? by MyX1: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2019
STATE OF FEDERAL ROADS IN ABIA STATE...OGA FASHOLA NEEDS TO SEE THIS

All the major federal roads are bad and they are the entry points.

State Governments can't even fix them since the FG have asked them to keep off Federal roads.

We have several Abians in this government at the Executive and Legislative levels. Hope they'll call the FG attention to these .

Pictures taken on Wednesday by CKN.

Re: Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? by MyX1: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
More pictures

Re: Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? by Abdul05: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2019
grin grin grin op,l hope no bi ruins caused by the war destruction.yoruba/hausa should go and fix that Road now.
Re: Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? by Donald95(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

please Front page. We are suffering in Abia State. for you to go from Aba to Port harcourt that normally take like 30 minutes you will need to go through Owerri else, you may sleep on road
Re: Oga Fashola, Why Are You Like This? by izombie(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2019
I travelled to enugu last week from awka and i can officially say that that is the worst road i have ever travelled on. Especially between ninth mile and enugu city.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Elders Raise Alarm Over Fake Soldiers / Bayelsa Decides: Local Canoe Carrying Journalists Capsizes In Sampou / Edo Crisis: Court Refuses To Hear Suspended APC Chairman, Ojezua’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.