Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (76100 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, Omo to make my day no hard o, to put a smile on my face is the smallest thing, I won’t ask the world from you, all I desire is an order from you. Patronize us, na where we Dey take chop be that. Without God, without you, there’s no Bobby2020, consoles no be food, I can’t eat it, na you get am, please keep patronizing and trusting us to give you the best value for your money.

Now see me smiling like a baby because a customer from Port Harcourt just paid for a Hacked PS4 fat 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, he has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 281 games, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post on here for you to see.

You self, I know say you also need a hacked PS4, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Have a lovely day, dearest reader

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, Omo to make my day no hard o, to put a smile on my face is the smallest thing, I won’t ask the world from you, all I desire is an order from you. Patronize us, na where we Dey take chop be that. Without God, without you, there’s no Bobby2020, consoles no be food, I can’t eat it, na you get am, please keep patronizing and trusting us to give you the best value for your money.

Now see me smiling like a baby because a customer from Port Harcourt just paid for a Hacked PS4 fat 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, he has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 281 games, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post on here for you to see.

You self, I know say you also need a hacked PS4, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Have a lovely day, dearest reader

Good morning dearest reader of life, I’m all done with the installation of games on this dear reader’s PS4 ✅ ☑️ ✔️

It’s been fully packed, taken to GIG ikotun and waybilled to him.

No long talk today my dear reader, you see what we do, patronize us TODAY!

GET YOURSELF A HACKED PS4 TODAY
Call/WhatsApp 09032427643

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Betnomore: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
His customer service is top notch. He tries to satisfy the customer first even to the point of making small losses for himself. Y’all should patronize this bro. Keep up the good work. In everything you do, make sure to do due diligence before any transaction because customer service might be to notch but product might be something else as electronics are funny at times

Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, I’m all done with the installation of games on this dear reader’s PS4 ✅ ☑️ ✔️

It’s been fully packed, taken to GIG ikotun and waybilled to him.

No long talk today my dear reader, you see what we do, patronize us TODAY!

GET YOURSELF A HACKED PS4 TODAY
Call/WhatsApp 09032427643

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Betnomore:
If you need to buy a console from a reseller, bobby2020 is the right plug. His customer service is top notch. He tries to satisfy the customer first even to the point of making small losses for himself. Y’all should patronize this bro. Keep up the good work

Good afternoon my big brother, thanks and God bless you for your kind comments and patronage sir. We’ll keep doing our best to give you the very best.

Enjoy your day sir

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life! How e Dey be nau? A customer from Ikorodu just made payment for this sexy Glacier White Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with a black Toks controller and complete wires, baba don already chose him 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 281 games!

You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with then installation of games on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for you to see.

But before then? Me I know say you need a hacked PS4, my games list Dey sweet you, don’t deny it o, me I know. Why you never patronize us just yet?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s fix you up with something better thing!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022

42,000 views and counting!!!

Thank you dearest reader for your patronage and for continuously visiting our thread, it is highly appreciated. We’ll always try our very best to give you the very best at the cheapest prices

Make us your number 1 gaming plug, you won’t regret it!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good evening dearest reader, here’s the latest news ooo, Ubisoft has officially unveiled Assassin's Creed Mirage to be the next Assassin’s Creed game following the leak earlier today.

Details about a new Assassin's Creed game first leaked earlier this year, in February when Bloomberg reported that Ubisoft was working on a smaller, stealth-focused Assassin's Creed game alongside its bigger Assassin's Creed Infinity project (likely an online game of some kind). The other day, another leaker purported to reveal that this second upcoming Assassin's Creed game will be called Assassin's Creed Mirage. Now we know that's true as Ubisoft confirmed the leak today with an image posted to Twitter from the publisher "Assassin's Creed Mirage is the next Assassin's Creed game."

Very little details is known about this game but we can safely say that it is set in Baghdad and stars Basim In Ishaq (aka Loki), and probably did start as Valhalla DLC, before Ubisoft decided to make it a standalone title.

We’ll just have to wait over a week until “Ubisoft Forward”, the livestream
event where the proper Assassin's Creed Mirage
reveal is scheduled to take place. That's happening
on Saturday, September 10.

Don’t worry, we’ll sure share give you more information as it unfolds my dear reader

Have a lovely evening!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life! How e Dey be nau? A customer from Ikorodu just made payment for this sexy Glacier White Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with a black Toks controller and complete wires, baba don already chose him 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 281 games!

You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with then installation of games on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for you to see.

But before then? Me I know say you need a hacked PS4, my games list Dey sweet you, don’t deny it o, me I know. Why you never patronize us just yet?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s fix you up with something better thing!

DONE ✔️
I loved The Batman movie, the one that Robert Pattinson starred in. E sweet gan ni. So this is an appreciation post LOL.

Good morning dearest reader of life, Omo we don finish with the installation of games on my dear customer’s PS4, he shall receive it today! I am sure you liked the premium Batman theme I put free of charge for him abi?

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bobby2020:
DONE ✔️
I loved The Batman movie, the one that Robert Pattinson starred in. E sweet gan ni. So this is an appreciation post LOL.

Good morning dearest reader of life, Omo we don finish with the installation of games on my dear customer’s PS4, he shall receive it today! I am sure you liked the premium Batman theme I put free of charge for him abi?

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
which site do u download premium themes from
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life, we are very happy to announce to you that we now have Saint’s Row reboot available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

This game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a HACKED PS4 from use

What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to book us TODAY!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Market don land!!!!

COME AND PATRONIZE ME NOW BEFORE WE FIGHT!!!

CALL/WHATSAPP

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
open box Call of Duty Limited edition PS4 Slim 1TB Dey for you, come to bobby2020 NOW!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
How do you like your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man? Do you like him with one or two controllers?

We have both hackable and non hacked SPIDER-MAN limited edition PS4 Slim available for you.

Please note that they’re more expensive than normal PS4 ooo

Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
New PS4 slim self Dey, market is too much, bank don low, send funds now let’s do business!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Controllers self plenty for my hand like mad.

Come to sugar daddy Bobby2020

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good news for those on non hackable PS4 and PS5 grin

Ladies and gents sorry this information is coming late, E-Football 23 (Formerly known as Pro Evolution Soccer/ Pes) is now available on your PS store free of charge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j43vOEL_wAY

No talk say Bobby2020 no give you update o, Visit your store and download it NOW!!!

My people for hacked PS4, we’ll have a better looking E-Football Pes 23 latest patch with World Cup accurate jerseys, team names, player names, boots and stadiums, and most importantly, all the latest transfers available for you for just 1K only in a few days, get ready to bang in goals using Haaland in PES!

stay tuned for more information

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good evening and happy Sunday my dearest reader of life, we now have Lego Star Wars: the skywalker saga available on Hacked PS4 at just 1k only

Here’s a trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQzaHi0CwRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n49TsZAwFEs

This sweet Star Wars game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to book us NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Good morning and happy new week to you my dearest reader, Omo na Monday be this o, hustle ooo, hustle ooooo! Only YOU can help YOU, wake up and hustle! Oh and Patronize me too o na God I use beg you cheesy

A very kind customer from JOS just made payment for a hacked PS4 slim 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, and as you can see in the pictures below, he has selected his 17-20 games from my list of 283 games!

You surely know as e Dey go my dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for you to see.

If you self wanna get yourself a hacked PS4 today, be it the fat, the slim or the pro, reach out to us on 09032427643 to place an order!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
I want to buy a ps5 on version 4.03 or lower ASAP..... let me know if u have and tell me the price

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning and happy new week to you my dearest reader, Omo na Monday be this o, hustle ooo, hustle ooooo! Only YOU can help YOU, wake up and hustle! Oh and Patronize me too o na God I use beg you cheesy

A very kind customer from JOS just made payment for a hacked PS4 slim 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, and as you can see in the pictures below, he has selected his 17-20 games from my list of 283 games!

You surely know as e Dey go my dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for you to see.

If you self wanna get yourself a hacked PS4 today, be it the fat, the slim or the pro, reach out to us on 09032427643 to place an order!
✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️
ALL DONE OOO
✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️ ✅ ☑️

We’re finally done with the installation of games on this our dear customer’s PS4 and we’re @ GIG Logistics to have the item Waybilled to him. Baba don Dey happy as I gave him the update that I don reach park. I seriously can’t wait till he receives his game so he can start playing as there’s no time to waste!

Look me, look my eyes koro-koro shocked

I know you’re in need of a hacked PS4, please my dear brother, distance is never a problem for us, don’t make that hinder us from doing business, no matter how far you are in Nigeria, our items go reach you no stress.

You wey already get hacked PS4 as well where are you running to? Stand there!!! Shey e never reach for you to change your games list, come and get more games? Daddy it’s just 1k each nau. I no Dey do shakara, na beg I Dey get you o my boss.

If you know you belong to this group Oya before I open and close my eyes, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW let’s do business

Enjoy your day dearest reader!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
pepenini88:
I want to buy a ps5 on version 4.03 or lower ASAP..... let me know if u have and tell me the price
Good morning sir. I have 3 units available. Contact us on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Swap ps4 fat 9.60 for slim hacked?
Term?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
oluwafreshkid:
Swap ps4 fat 9.60 for slim hacked?
Term?
there’s a WhatsApp line on each and every of our posts my dear sir, you can contact us on there with it

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good evening dearest reader mi, Omo sorry I no update una today, make una no vex for me, I have been really sick, like I haven’t been this sick in a while, but I thank God for being what he is, God. I feel a bit better now but the headache is still there, I’ll survive as I’m a fighter, no sickness shall hold me down, I am more than capable of receiving all your orders, stress me with them all NOW!

In case you didn’t notice, we now have the horror game Martha is Dead available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFsjJWX3TRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KN1qelGiTk

This sweet game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us!

What are you waiting for? Place that order NOW!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sony rolled out PS4 system update 10.0 today alongside the much-awaited PS5 firmware update. Unlike the current-gen console, PS4’s firmware update doesn’t offer a whole lot, but that’s to be expected at this point in the console’s lifecycle. Nevertheless, PS4 still has a massive install base and it’s nice to see improvements headed its way. Today’s system update improves Remote Play features and the Internet Browser.

If you ever have any dreams of having your console to be hacked, DO NOT UPDATE THAT PS4. Try as much as you can to keep that firmware as low as possible.

1k per game sweet die

Sooo sweet!

Have a lovely night’s rest my dearest dear reader

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Bobby2020:
At this point, e reach make I beg. If I offend una, abeg no vex for me. Buy yourself a hacked PS4 from yours truly today!

A customer of ours from Opebi, Ikeja just bought a flash containing PS2 games from us, two Toks PS3 controllers, and one Toks PS2 controller, I am currently awaiting a rider to come pick the item up and deliver it to the customer!

You like what you see?
No be only PS4 we Dey sell o, WE SELL ALL CONSOLES FROM PS1 to PS5 o, we are more than capable of satisfying your gaming needs.

Give us a try today, 09032427643, CALL/WhatsApp
how much do you sell your ps2 controller
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Bobby2020:

Good morning my dearest reader of life, how was your night nau?

My dear customer from JOS that got the aforementioned PS4 from your son, Bobby2020 just received his item baba. You self scroll down the pictures posted below and you self see review na! See REVIEW!

Baba was astonished by the item so much that he decided to gift 5k to Maya, my cat, Omo I was jealous say him no give me instead! tongue.

I really appreciate his gesture to the point that I told him the when he’s done with his initial selection of games and he’s coming back for a new set of 17 - 20 games, he’ll pay for 10 games, the remaining would come FREE OF CHARGE!

Dear boss man, if you’re reading this right now, you’re one of my best customers so far, thanks and God bless you for your patronage and I hope we get to do business again soon!

Now this last part is for you, yes I mean YOU that is reading this right now. Distance is never a problem for us, give us a chance to give you the very best. Call/WhatsApp me on 09032427643 now, let me make your PS4 gaming dreams come true!

Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good news for our dear readers that are Mass Effect fans, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Mass Effect Andromeda available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY

The aforementioned game is the fourth installment in the Mass Effect series, you can get the Part 1 to Part 3 as a bundled in one game called Mass Effect Legendary Edition (3 in 1 game) for just 1k only! It reminds me of Uncharted Collection (which also contains part 1 - Part 3) for just 1k only, Crash N Sane trilogy (Part 1 - Part 3) for just 1k only!

Forget, we self Dey try. Our aim is to give you the very best. And we shall continue to do just that.

Oya back to our original story, sorry for diverting lol, the game ”Mass Effect Andromeda” is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 090324/7643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader, I hope you had a lovely night? A Customer from ijebu-Ode just sent his PS4 to us for the installation of games.

Hmmm did I just hear you ask how much we installed the games for him? Just 1k each ooo!

We’ve sharply done that and we’re headed to the park like this to have it sent back to its owner!

Distance is never a problem!

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by odimbannamdi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
I need a hacked super slim ps3 console with ALL ORIGINAL accessories.

Budget: 50k

Can buy as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have.

Thanks.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Good evening dearest dear reader. Omo like play like play, another job in the bag.

We just finished with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4. If you’re reading this sir, God bless you sir, and thank you for the referral you brought to my way. Duly appreciated daddy.

You self can have these games installed on your PS4 for just 1k each! We have a wide range of games for you to choose from, 284 games and counting!

09032427643 call/WhatsApp
Pick up the phone and dial us NOW

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
odimbannamdi:
I need a hacked super slim ps3 console with ALL ORIGINAL accessories.

Budget: 50k

Can buy as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have.

Thanks.
Good evening sir, we’ve none at the moment my liege.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (91) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.