Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75304 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life!

That same customer from Abuja has struck again! He has paid for another PS5 with two controllers and one Hacked PS4 Pro with 3 Toks controllers!!!!

I no Dey too post receipts, but for the sake of brother Thomas, you self see am. You see this new customer, na together forever be the deal o.

Baba I know say if you Dey read this, you go just Dey laugh, but I appreciate your trusting me in me, may God continue to bless you for me, AMEN!

Dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 286 games, we’ll surely post here for you to see. If you self need a hacked PS4, or PS5, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life!

That same customer from Abuja has struck again! He has paid for another PS5 with two controllers and one Hacked PS4 Pro with 3 Toks controllers!!!!

I no Dey too post receipts, but for the sake of brother Thomas, you self see am. You see this new customer, na together forever be the deal o.

Baba I know say if you Dey read this, you go just Dey laugh, but I appreciate your trusting me in me, may God continue to bless you for me, AMEN!

Dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 286 games, we’ll surely post here for you to see. If you self need a hacked PS4, or PS5, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!
Good afternoon dearest reader, how e Dey go na? Omo we’re finally done with the installation of the games! shocked

Baba even bought two Samsung TVs and had them delivered to me so I can help him take them all at once to GIG. Person wey pay almost 1.5 million to me in less than two weeks, if him talk say make I Waybill myself to him, Omo I am ready o grin

We’ll keep updating the thread as the tori Dey go

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader, how e Dey go na? Omo we’re finally done with the installation of the games! shocked

Baba even bought two Samsung TVs and had them delivered to me so I can help him take them all at once to GIG. Person wey pay almost 1.5 million to me in less than two weeks, if him talk say make I Waybill myself to him, Omo I am ready o grin

We’ll keep updating the thread as the tori Dey go

Stay tuned
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, I hope you slept good, because me I most definitely did!

Omo upon getting to GIG yesterday, they said they can’t waybill the TV’s without protection, I was like “baba we don wrap am already na, nothing suppose do am”, they were like “you suppose build crate for am to give am 360 degrees protection.

Omo na so I start to Dey find carpenter o, then after hours of searching, I finally found one (he’s the one in the first pic LOL). Na so we built the TV crate at his workshop, carried it to GIGL and put the TVs in it, sealed it shut, registered the Waybill, and left feeling like a victor!

E no easy but we conquered.

Oya Oya bring your jobs to me now, daddy is on seat to accept your orders.
*For the purchase of a hacked PS4, call me.

*For the installation of games on your PS4, be it hackable or not, hit me

*For the purchase of gaming accessories, give me a shoutout

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW and do have a lovely day!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Yesterday, Sony released a video for the next Gen VR machine, called the PSVR 2, before we go any further, Oya watch the trailer below, then you can read all the info about it thereafter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5L9Mvh7tAk

The next generation of virtual reality gaming
Experience new sensations with stunning 4K HDR visuals1, ground-breaking new controllers and genre-defining games, all made possible by the power of PS5™.

Feel a New Real™
Discover how the revolutionary immersive features of PlayStation®VR2 can transport you to thrilling worlds that feel, look and sound real through PlayStation VR2 Sense™ technology.

4K HDR display
Experience breath-taking virtual reality environments in clear focus with 4K High Dynamic Range visuals and up to 120fps1, as two 2000 x 2040 OLED displays deliver over four times the resolution generated by the original PlayStation®VR headset.

Enhanced comfort
Enjoy comfortable play sessions through a vast 110º field of view and a light, well-balanced Fresnel lens.The lens adjustment dial allows you to customize spacing between lenses to match the distance between your eyes for an optimal onscreen image. The headset also includes a vent that allows airflow to the lenses, reduces fogging and enhances player comfort.

Eye tracking
Interact in new and lifelike ways, as the PS VR2 headset detects the motion of your eyes, allowing for heightened emotional response and enhanced expression when meeting fellow players online.

Eye tracking cameras follow your line of sight when aiming or looking around, while advanced foveated rendering techniques improve the visual experience by adjusting resolutions to pinpoint and enhance whatever you’re focusing on.

Inside-out tracking
Play with freedom as PlayStation VR2 tracks you and your controllers through four cameras embedded in the headset. Your movements and the direction you look are reflected in-game without the need for an external camera.

Headset feedback
Feel subtle, responsive headset vibrations at key moments during gameplay1. Created by a single built-in motor, these vibrations add an intelligent tactile element to the sensory immersion experienced as you play.

Detect your character’s elevated pulse during tense moments, the rush of objects passing close to your head, or the thrust of your vehicle as you speed forward.

Tempest 3D AudioTech
Surround yourself with incredibly realistic soundscapes1, as in-game audio dynamically adapts to your position and head movements.

Sense a character’s presence as they whisper in your ear, locate friends and enemies by their gunfire or footfall, and experience the creeping dread of a threat approaching from any direction.

Single-cable connection
Jump straight into new virtual worlds with a simple one-cable connection to the PlayStation 5 console’s front USB port. PlayStation VR2 is quick and easy to set up – just plug in and play.

————————————————————————-
Introducing the PlayStation VR2 Sense controller
Interact with virtual worlds in amazing new ways with haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, precision tracking and finger touch detection1 – all integrated into a unique ergonomic design.

Orb design
Take hold of the intuitive new PS VR2 Sense controller and experience freedom of movement and a realistic, natural gaming experience through a well-balanced and ergonomic design, leaving you to focus on comfortably exploring the game world you’re in.

Analog sticks and buttons.
Take additional control of your in-game actions and gear with traditional analog sticks and action buttons split across two controllers, along with an Options button and a Create button. As well as the adaptive triggers, both controllers also feature a ‘grip’ button to grab in-game objects.

Finger touch detection
Interact with in-game items and environments naturally, even when you’re not actively pressing a button as finger touch detection1 allows the PS VR2 Sense controller to replicate natural motions and gestures, letting you reach out and touch the virtual world.

Haptic feedback
Feel realistic, detailed responses to your in-game actions1. From subtle, precise vibrations to intense pulses, a vast range of sensations in the game world can be delivered to your hands.

Sense how it feels to fire or strike with different weapons, craft tools, touch varied environmental textures and travel across undulating terrain.

Adaptive triggers
Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments1. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring, to crushing objects with your hands or feeling a weapon jam in the heat of combat, adaptive triggers physically connect you to your on-screen actions for a deep sense of immersion.

This post was cited word for word from https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-vr2/

The main question is when it gets released, you go buy? If yes, buy from me ooo!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning dearest reader mi, hope you had a nice night?
We’re pleased to announce to you that F1 2022 is now available on hacked PS4. Here’s a trailer of hit below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D26K5YQXwgg

It is ready for installation on your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

The story gets sweet for you who it’s looking to get a hacked PS4 from us, it’ll be available for FREE for you if you choose it as part of your games list.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s do business!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ladies and gents, here’s our current list of games available for your hacked PS4!

WE NOW HAVE 288 GAMES! (Vision 300 games in a bit!)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
…….

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
09032427643 CALL/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, do you have a console that’s not hackable but you still want games downloaded on it? NO PROBLEM smiley

A customer just brought his non hackable PS4 to us for downloading of games. We don run am sharply, no dulling.

Bring that console to us today, we go do you well!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest dear reader of life, in case you didn’t notice, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Injustice Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition available for your Hacked PS4 at just 1k only

Here’s a trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMkTQSbE6Bc

This brutal arcade fighting game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

09032427643 Call/WhatsApp

Shop with us today, we give the best value for your money!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2022
I can’t imagine someone doing this to my sweet Maya, na die be that LOL

Just look at daddy sleeping peacefully in the second pic cool. Na so your mood go be when you shop with us. You go shop with peace of mind.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Just took this underwater picture of Aloy in “Photo Mode” while playing Horizon Forbidden West on my PS4.

See as the graphics bam like die, you no go like play am?

It’s just 1k only!

Call/WhatsApp us to get this game today!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life! Happy new week to you! How your weekend go na? It’s another work week, Oya Oya wake up let’s make this money, abi you don’t know what time it is? It’s time to patronize Bobby2020!

Be like this customer who just paid for a brand new sealed PS5 and an extra brand new purple controller.

See as e sexy na, you self can get something like this, all you need to do is copy the phone number I am about to drop, save it in your contacts list as “Bobby2020 my son”, then give us a call or send us a message on WhatsApp

Reach out to us NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, how the go Dey go? Make I just drop the ball, thank you dearest reader for trusting in us to give you the very best, it’s highly appreciated! We shall never disappoint!

A customer who is a reseller just paid for a hacked PS4 slim 500GB with two controllers, complete wires and 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 287 games and because baba Dey disguise say he’s the original seller, baba don Dey my side since 6am, i gats take extra care run am wella for him. We put the games, tested it, and we’re satisfied with what we have done, I bet the buyer is gonna be as well

You like what you see abi dearest reader of life? Distance is never a problem for us, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s get you that console NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, how was your night? How are you today, market don open, come and patronize!

A customer from Offa, Ilorin who is a reseller just bought 2 brand new PS4 CDs and 2 used CDs from your son bobby2020 to resell to his own customer! At all at all na him bad pass

I have told you severally and I’ll still keep telling you that there’s a lot of money to be made for me and you, you don’t necessarily need to have something to buy but you can be certain that there’s someone on your contacts list that needs something we sell, repost our items there, add your profit, send them our way, let’s make this money together!

In all you do, just remember that Bobby2020 is your one and only place for game sales and installation!

09032427643 call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
It’s been more than a year since Maya was born, and I am happy that I’ve been with him every step of the way, he has been with me through all the installations I’ve done on every console here, and I must say, it’s been a wild ride.

As time went by, I couldn’t help but notice that he was a bit lonely, as most of the time, I have to leave him at home and go to work, so that I can hustle, just to put food on our table, so I made it my aim to get Maya a wife.

I searched for a wife sotey sotey, I no see any, so las las, I said to him that “it I can’t get you a wife, I’ll get you a little brother”, and that’s the part where my new kitten comes in!

Say hello to the newest addition to my family, and Maya’s little brother, June (being my birth month) AKA Fuego (fire, due to his color). I hope they get along asap as they’ll be spending years together!

I go pepper una with pics of him tomorrow as well, no worry!

More cats means more mouths to feed, so abeg, Buy what we’re selling, patronize us today!

09032427643, CALL/WhatsApp.

Have a lovely night

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader, hope you had a lovely night? Because I most definitely didn’t. Baba no let me sleep at all, he just Dey meow all night long, I almost Kurt Zouma him, na small remain.

I cannot suffer this alone though, I go pepper una tire with pictures as we all take this step together, we’ll watch him grow just like we did for Maya. I Dey for you my dearest reader.

Pleasantries aside, we are ready to receive all of your orders today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader, how did you sleep? I woke up with body pain, again, I think it’s due to the stress of yesterday. God bless you my dearest reader for rewarding my efforts with your patronage.

A customer just brought his PS4 1TB to us for the installation of 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 289 games! We just finished running the job 100% ✅ so I decided to showcase it with you here. You like the mad premium Grid Legends theme I put here abi? You self can get something like this today. Just carry that phone of yours and dial the number I’m about to paste below

Call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL TIME?

OYA FESS WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW SO YOU CAN GET WHAT WE TALKING ABOUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tIW1X2dv0c

FIFA 23 is NOW AVAILABLE ON HACKED CONSOLES.
I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT OOOO!

AS I speak with you, we currently have available for you my dearest reader of life, you can have it installed on your hacked PS4 for just 3k only!

No go take this message with a pinch of salt o, do you have any idea that dealers are listing the physical copy of this same FIFA 23 for 45k and above! But see me and you today, FIFA 23 is gonna be available for your hacked PS4 for just 3k only! That means you’re saving 42k!

Oh no the biggest deal doesn’t stop there, this same FIFA 23 is gonna be available FREE OF CHARGE to you if you’re buying a hacked PS4 from your son Bobby2020!

Later we go say buy hacked PS4 some people would still go and buy non hacked, Oya Oya sharply rush me on call/WhatsApp now now on 09032427643 to book us today!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Bobby2020:
Limited time offer deal!
Oya oya dear reader come and pay for this “Red Dead Redemption 2” themed PS4 with the customized controller @ just 145k only!

It’ll come with 7-10 games of your choice from my list of 284 games which has been posted above, with complete wires. Extra controller would be sold separately.

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 to cop it now before someone steals this sweet giveaway deal from you!
Good morning dearest reader of life! “Red dead redemption 2” themed hacked PS4 fat SOLD! Customer even got an extra pad cool

Just like we did the Ghost of Tsushima PS4 that we sold earlier, after we installed the games of the customer’s choice, we put a premium Red Dead Redemption 2 theme to match with the aesthetics of PS4 itself!

You self you see say we finish work on the PS4 body, you self bring that PS4 of yours today, let’s put the best games on it! And if you don’t have a hacked PS4 just yet, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 right away!

We await your orders dearest reader!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Hezbola: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life! “Red dead redemption 2” themed hacked PS4 fat SOLD! Customer even got an extra pad cool

Just like we did the Ghost of Tsushima PS4 that we sold earlier, after we installed the games of the customer’s choice, we put a premium Red Dead Redemption 2 theme to match with the aesthetics of PS4 itself!

You self you see say we finish work on the PS4 body, you self bring that PS4 of yours today, let’s put the best games on it! And if you don’t have a hacked PS4 just yet, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 right away!

We await your orders dearest reader!
Boss I wish to start gaming business. Can you help guide me on how to start, and the consoles to buy. I will like virtual reality as well.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hezbola:
Boss I wish to start gaming business. Can you help guide me on how to start, and the consoles to buy. I will like virtual reality as well.
Good evening sir, thanks for reaching out boss. just hit me up on WhatsApp or call 09032427643, I’m happy to help

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Just brought a date for Maya today. Her name’s Dora. The babe just Dey do initial gra gra. Las las she go fave in love.

Normally Maya na fine boy na.

Oya patronize me o!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643! Let’s do business

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Bobby2020:
Just brought a date for Maya today. Her name’s Dora. The babe just Dey do initial gra gra. Las las she go fave in love.

Normally Maya na fine boy na.

Oya patronize me o!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643! Let’s do business
She's feisty and intimidating
You sure say Maya is up to the task

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, I’m so glad to announce to you that we now have MotoGP 22 available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMrTwlibXdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkami8prCjI

This game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:

She's feisty and intimidating
You sure say Maya is up to the task
cry I Dey think am too honestly.

But make him try his best jare, na man him be, and when they have kids, I’ll be taking some of the kittens, so I may even do kitten giveaway on here! Let’s see as it goes sha boss mi

Happy Sunday to you sir

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bobby2020:
cry I Dey think am too honestly.

But make him try his best jare, na man him be, and when they have kids, I’ll be taking some of the kittens, so I may even do kitten giveaway on here! Let’s see as it goes sha boss mi

Happy Sunday to you sir
Happy Sunday boss

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good evening dearest reader, how was your day? Omo I’ve been so so busy today, sorry for not updating the thread, just know business steady going on a low, and we’re always ready to take your orders!

A customer paid for a hacked PS4 fat 500GB with one controller and complete wires, he has also selected the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games, e just remains make I work my magic on top like this!

You self see as the console neat na! Shey e no enter your eye ni? Na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader, how was your day? Omo I’ve been so so busy today, sorry for not updating the thread, just know business steady going on a low, and we’re always ready to take your orders!

A customer paid for a hacked PS4 fat 500GB with one controller and complete wires, he has also selected the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games, e just remains make I work my magic on top like this!

You self see as the console neat na! Shey e no enter your eye ni? Na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!
Good morning dearest reader of life, how was your night? Omo as I drop update for una yesterday very late, I say make I drop the update for una very early today LOL!

We’re done with the installation of games on this our dear customer’s PS4 wey him just buy, rider is headed my way as we speak.

Oya Oya o, we’re ready to take all your orders for the day o!
call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 to place that order NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
I thought this is extra cute so I say make post am for una to see!

Patronize your boy today! Call/WhatsApp 09032427643 to book an order NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, Omo how the go Dey go nau? Omo this week has been the most blessed week for me so far, customers from far and near came for installation of games, how many I wan post nau lol. Please keep patronizing your boy. Keep supporting the movement!

A customer just brought his hacked PS4 for the installation of games. How much did we charge? Just 1k per game! Baba mi, [/b]we’ve 290 games for you to choose from,[/b] we have all of the best games for you to choose from. We’ve made it our life’s work to get you the best at the cheapest rates.

You know that you self can get something like this on that PS4 of yours, Shey expensive disks never tire you? So what are you waiting for?

Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643

Book us NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.