Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75295 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, normal normal I Dey always about how your night was first but today Omo we go talk about me first. My body is paining me and I want a massage! Nuru massage to be precise abeg.

A customer just came early mor-mor to carry a hacked PS4 fat one controller and complete wires, and it has been loaded with 10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games and counting!

You see as the PS4 clean abi? You self can get something like this today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to book us NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2022
ARE YOU READY? the sequel to 2019’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare, titled Modern Warfare II is coming in the 28th of this month! You know as e Dey go na, shortly after it’s out officially, we’re gonna have it available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeVapCrI1pY

Watch this space!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:18am On Oct 07, 2022
Dearest reader of life, in case you missed it, here’s the latest worldwide reveal of the next game in the Need For Speed franchise, brought to you by EA, Need For Speed Unbound

Here’s a trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Co9OWXR89c

I’m getting a “Spider-Man into the spider-verse” vibe to the game, can’t say I love it though, I hope it’s gonna be a great racing game as it’s high time we got a new need for speed game, abi nau.

Well we’ll find out soon enough if it’s gonna be a great game or not when it releases on the 2nd of December. Stay tuned as well keep you up to date as it unfolds

Sleep well

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader, wetin Dey sup on this beautiful morning? Hope the rain no reach your side?

Omo I just Dey come back from Club Rubies at Egbeda, Lagos. The owner of the gaming lounge there contacted me last night to come help him run games on his hacked PS4 in his Game Center, he has an impressive collection of consoles sha, one oculus VR spot, one PS5, two PS4, one arcade machine.

My business there na to load game on the PS4, e just pain me say na only one console Dey hackable there, I for collect higher pay, but we move regardless, and we surely thank God for another successful day.

I’m back and ready to accept your orders, what are you waiting for? CALL/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to book us NOW!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, how was your night. been so busy like mad that I didn’t even know it’s the weekend.

Omo a customer from Ibadan just brought his PS4 1TB for the hacking and installation of games, and as usual FIFA 23 included!, Omo see as the level clean like mad!

We don load am and even put better theme for him, and now as we speak, we’re headed to the park to send it back!

You self can get something like this today o, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, happy Sunday to you. Hope you’re praying for me as we speak, cos God knows that I need all your prayers right now.

In case you’ve not noticed, we now have Angry Birds Star Wars available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6lYFO_tKlE

This game is also available for FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Good morning and happy new week my dearest reader of life! How e Dey go nau? Omo may this week be favorable for each and every one of us, amen.

A lucky customer just came to my DM and requested for a Slim 1TB, and as Bobby2020 was in a good mood, so I showed him pictures of a limited edition gold PS4 Slim 1TB, brother mi if you see how hard this baba blushed ehn, the speed at which he paid for it, na him shock me pass!

My dear daddy, if you’re reading this right now, thank you and God bless you for your patronage, you’re doing well! More deals to come!

And dearest reader of life, if you self needs a console, look nowhere else but here, Bobby2020 would serve you well.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning and happy new week my dearest reader of life! How e Dey go nau? Omo may this week be favorable for each and every one of us, amen.

A lucky customer just came to my DM and requested for a Slim 1TB, and as Bobby2020 was in a good mood, so I showed him pictures of a limited edition gold PS4 Slim 1TB, brother mi if you see how hard this baba blushed ehn, the speed at which he paid for it, na him shock me pass!

My dear daddy, if you’re reading this right now, thank you and God bless you for your patronage, you’re doing well! More deals to come!

And dearest reader of life, if you self needs a console, look nowhere else but here, Bobby2020 would serve you well.

still prefer black

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by becky39000(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bobby2020:
Dearest reader of life, in case you missed it, here’s the latest worldwide reveal of the next game in the Need For Speed franchise, brought to you by EA, Need For Speed Unbound

Here’s a trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Co9OWXR89c

I’m getting a “Spider-Man into the spider-verse” vibe to the game, can’t say I love it though, I hope it’s gonna be a great racing game as it’s high time we got a new need for speed game, abi nau.

Well we’ll find out soon enough if it’s gonna be a great game or not when it releases on the 2nd of December. Stay tuned as well keep you up to date as it unfolds

Sleep well

This won't be coming to PS4.

Probably PS5, Xbox Series X/S & PC

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2022
becky39000:

This won't be coming to PS4.

Probably PS5, Xbox Series X/S & PC
Mehn, and I was looking forward to playing it on my hacked PS4, such is kids cry
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2022
pepenini88:

still prefer black
black color self no bad at all
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night? Omo hope you slept good?

Before I say another word, abeg look at the console below, Omo take another minute of your time to appreciate it, see as e sexy and fine, no no no, just see as e fine!

A customer just paid and received this sweet looking “Assassins Creed Valhalla” themed Hacked PS4 with its matching controller ! Omo the baba no get chill at all o, as baba asked for pictures and I sent these to him last night, Omo baba paid for am straight!

After making payment, he proceeded to pick the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games of which I loaded one time. Na sleep wey dey my eyes no make I also load matching assassin’s creed Valhalla theme on the console, baba mi, if you’re reading this, no vex abeg!

Dearest reader, it’s only here for you can find mind deals like this, look nowhere else, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by becky39000(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Bobby2020:
Mehn, and I was looking forward to playing it on my hacked PS4, such is kids cry

I was disappointed also.

All the more reason to get a PS5 as soon as a slim hacked version is available.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Joniww(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night? Omo hope you slept good?

Before I say another word, abeg look at the console below, Omo take another minute of your time to appreciate it, see as e sexy and fine, no no no, just see as e fine!

A customer just paid and received this sweet looking “Assassins Creed Valhalla” themed Hacked PS4 with its matching controller ! Omo the baba no get chill at all o, as baba asked for pictures and I sent these to him last night, Omo baba paid for am straight!

After making payment, he proceeded to pick the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games of which I loaded one time. Na sleep wey dey my eyes no make I also load matching assassin’s creed Valhalla theme on the console, baba mi, if you’re reading this, no vex abeg!

Dearest reader, it’s only here for you can find mind deals like this, look nowhere else, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
how much does this customize ps4 cost?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
becky39000:

I was disappointed also.

All the more reason to get a PS5 as soon as a slim hacked version is available.
Abeg try buy for two when you are ready o; me self go like one as well! grin
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Joniww:
how does this customize ps4 cost?
I don’t understand sir, please call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 if you wanna make a purchase of any of our products, Nairaland is only an advertisement platform

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by becky39000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bobby2020:
Abeg try buy for two when you are ready o; me self go like one as well! grin

No wahala nahw cheesy

God will provide!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Joniww(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bobby2020:
I don’t understand sir, please call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 if you wanna make a purchase of any of our products, Nairaland is only an advertisement platform
sorry I meant how much does that kind of ps4,?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Joniww(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Joniww:
sorry I meant how much is that kind of ps4,?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Joniww:
sorry I meant how much does that kind of ps4,?
Good morning sir, I’ve responded to you on WhatsApp
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good day dearest reader of life, how are you doing? A customer from outside Lagos just bought a toks PS4 gold Controller from your son Bobby2020.

We don Waybill am to its owner via GIG Logistics.

You need anything gaming related? Do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night? Omo time don go o and I just Dey wake up, do you know what time it is? It’s time to patronize us!

A customer of mine who resells to his customers paid me for a Hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with 2 controllers and complete wires last night, Omo I used the night to load the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games

Slept around 4:30am, e come Dey do me like say I get hangover lol. Make I Dey rush go bus park to send the customer’s item one time!

And now, na you remain like this! Come and buy a hacked PS4 from your boy Bobby2020 today! And if you already own a PS4, bring your PS4 for the hacking and installation of games at the cheapest possible prices! Come to daddy now!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, how the level Dey go na? Omo barely 4 minutes away from afternoon, I hope e Dey go well so far for you?

A customer just brought his PS4 pro 1TB that we sold to him sometime this year for a new batch of 17 to 20 games of his choice from my list of 290 games @ 1k each!

Na the finished product you Dey see so o! Let’s just take a moment to appreciate the Far Cry 6 premium theme we installed for this dear customer of ours, e fine abi?

You want a hacked PS4 today? We got you.
You already own a PS4 and you want the best games at the cheapest rates? I Dey for yoy

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday dearest reader of life, how was your night? Oya Oya come bathe and Dey go church so that you can pray for me, I need am a lot.

My prayer for you is that all your prayers shall be answered, that very thing you so desperately need from God, may he grant it for you, amen

Well in case you didn’t notice, we now have Killzone Shadowfall available for your Hacked PS4 @ just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzyibMjn7YE

This sweet game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

What are you waiting for, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening my dearest reader of life, Omo sorry I haven’t updated the thread all day, the way I take busy nowadays ehn, man can’t explain, all in the name of this daily bread. I pray what’s hard for others would be easy for us, what’s impossible to others would be possible for us, AMEN

Omo e don tey when this happen o, a customer just came all the way from Delta state for one simple reason o, to meet your son Bobby2020 for the upgrading of the internal storage of his hacked PS4 slim from 500GB to 2TB!!!

That would enable him to collect between 32-40 games of his choice from my list of 290 GAMES!!!

Na this kind job I Dey like pass I swear. Stay with me dearest reader of life, once we’re done with the installation of games for him, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You self if you’re interested in getting a hacked PS4 from us, or you already own a PS4 and want games loaded on it, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good evening my dearest reader of life, Omo sorry I haven’t updated the thread all day, the way I take busy nowadays ehn, man can’t explain, all in the name of this daily bread. I pray what’s hard for others would be easy for us, what’s impossible to others would be possible for us, AMEN

Omo e don tey when this happen o, a customer just came all the way from Delta state for one simple reason o, to meet your son Bobby2020 for the upgrading of the internal storage of his hacked PS4 slim from 500GB to 2TB!!!

That would enable him to collect between 32-40 games of his choice from my list of 290 GAMES!!!

Na this kind job I Dey like pass I swear. Stay with me dearest reader of life, once we’re done with the installation of games for him, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You self if you’re interested in getting a hacked PS4 from us, or you already own a PS4 and want games loaded on it, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
Good morning dearest reader, not much needs to be said like this, this is the finished product. You no go believe that we spent the whole day running this installation of games for my dear customer that came all the way from delta state for your boy!

More pictures loading below!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2022
At least me and the customer knows for sure that these games should last him for at least a year.

Dearest reader, if you already own a hacked PS4 on 500GB and you stay outta Lagos state, don’t you think it’s time for a much deserved upgrade? DO YOU KNOW THAT A PS4 CAN TAKE UP TO 8TB? All you need to do is contact us on call/WhatsApp on 09032427643, we discuss of what storage you wanna upgrade to, send your console down to Bobby2020, we work on it and send it back to you asap! Distance is never a problem for your boy!

You see the former 500GB in it, it’s yours forever, it’ll be returned to you alongside your new upgraded console, we are never gonna keep it for ourselves, so what are you waiting for? Reach out to us NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night? Omo time don go o and I just Dey wake up, do you know what time it is? It’s time to patronize us!

A customer of mine who resells to his customers paid me for a Hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with 2 controllers and complete wires last night, Omo I used the night to load the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290 games

Slept around 4:30am, e come Dey do me like say I get hangover lol. Make I Dey rush go bus park to send the customer’s item one time!

And now, na you remain like this! Come and buy a hacked PS4 from your boy Bobby2020 today! And if you already own a PS4, bring your PS4 for the hacking and installation of games at the cheapest possible prices! Come to daddy now!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!

Can you do ethical hacking?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Can you do ethical hacking?
I won’t lie, I’m just on the “surface level” of it. E no Dey pay well in this part of the world, I would take it seriously if I find myself out of the continent. Thanks for asking sir
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bobby2020:
I won’t lie, I’m just on the “surface level” of it. E no Dey pay well in this part of the world, I would take it seriously if I find myself out of the continent. Thanks for asking sir

OK bro, thanks for the honesty, but do you know any pro in it or can you refer me to one?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sony has announced the DualSense Edge, a new premium-grade wireless controller via a trailer on YouTube. Before we go any further, let’s watch the official trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmmWeov68s

Revealed for the first time at Opening Night Live, the DualSense Edge is a high-end controller that appears to be Sony's answer to Xbox's Elite controller range.

A new PS Blog entry has detailed the highly customisable controller, which allows you set bespoke control mappings and even deactivate specific buttons.

Visually, the controller is very much alligned with the normal DualSense, but with a few extra elements to bring it up to premium standards. As with the Xbox controller, you can expect swappable thumb stick caps and adjustable dead zones.

Here’s what’s gonna come with a DualSense Edge wireless controller if you’re considering getting one for yourself:
- DualSense Edge controller
- USB braided cable
- 2 Standard caps
- 2 High dome caps
- 2 Low dome caps
- 2 Half dome back buttons
- 2 Lever back buttons
- Connector housing
- Carrying case

Pre-orders will open on Tuesday, October 25. You'll also be able to get hold of replaceable stick modules, which will retail at $19.99 USD / £19.99.

the new premium controller for PS5, will be released on January 26 at a $199.99 USD / £209.99 price point.

You can see the full included elements of the Edge controller in the image below:

This post was gotten word for word from: https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-dualsense-edge-controller-january-release-date?utm_source=twitter

Now for laymen like us. Here’s the implication of the pricing of the Sony DualSense Edge controller

Let me make it as simple as possible for you in mathematical terms.
- one DualSense Edge controller = 200 dollars , in naira, as per today’s rates in naira (1$ = 722 naira) = 144,400 naira, this is the direct conversion o, we never add shipping fees and seller’s profit, but for the sake of understanding well, let’s round it up to 145k.

- one DualSense Edge controller = three PS5 DualSense controllers , in other words, the price for this latest pro pad would get you three PS5 controllers.

- one DualSense Edge controller = one Hacked PS4 fat with one controller and complete wires and 7-10 games of your choice from my list of 290 games. And once you’re done with your initial selection of games, you can come back for more at just 1k each! You know what this means yes, one pad fit buy you the above.

With all you’ve read above, my question for you goes as thus…. Do you really need this controller? Is it so special for you to get over the cheaper normal PS5 pad (it’s by no means cheap as it’s 50k+ for brand new, but compared to this latest pro pad, Omo e each die)?

No be me go teach you as you go spend your money sha, once it’s released worldwide, you can get it from your son Bobby2020!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
The official trailer for Need For Speed Unbound just dropped, Oya enjoy enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshYxwKhgE8

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.