Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75806 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2023
trojan84:

How much to crack the ps4 game?
My brother good morning and happy Sunday to you, we only use Nairaland as an advertisement platform, do reach out to us on call/WhatsApp on our hotline, 09032427643!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, happy Sunday to you. May this new week yield lots upon lots of the Lord’s blessings into our lives in Jesus name, no harm shall before you and I in Jesus name, we shall be blessed in Jesus name, amen!

A customer from Owerri, Imo state just made payment for a hacked PS4 slim with one controller from your son Bobby2020, he has also gotten to select the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games!

You know as e dey go by now my brother, once we’re done with the installation of games on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

In the meantime, no forget that you self can get something like this or even better (like the PS4 Pro, the daddy of all PS4) for yourself or your kids today, and if you’re not the one buying but you have a friend in need of a hacked PS4, bring him to your boy, we go share money, I’m not greedy at all, let’s make wealth together my bro!

Call/WhatsApp us today, let’s do business.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, happy Sunday to you. May this new week yield lots upon lots of the Lord’s blessings into our lives in Jesus name, no harm shall before you and I in Jesus name, we shall be blessed in Jesus name, amen!

A customer from Owerri, Imo state just made payment for a hacked PS4 slim with one controller from your son Bobby2020, he has also gotten to select the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games!

You know as e dey go by now my brother, once we’re done with the installation of games on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

In the meantime, no forget that you self can get something like this or even better (like the PS4 Pro, the daddy of all PS4) for yourself or your kids today, and if you’re not the one buying but you have a friend in need of a hacked PS4, bring him to your boy, we go share money, I’m not greedy at all, let’s make wealth together my bro!

Good morning my dear reader, we don dey new work week like this o! And we’re also finally done with the installation of games on the PS4 of our dear customer from Owerri! I noticed from his games list that he’s a Final Fantasy fan, na why I gave him a sexy premium Final Fantasy theme completely free of charge! E just remain make my oga receive his item and start enjoying it!

Dearest reader, I know you like what you see, you self can get something like this from your son Bobby2020 today, we are the Home of PlayStation and you surely know that we will do you well, call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643, let’s do business

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bobby2020:

Dearest reader of life, the PS4 has gotten to Owerri safe and sound and it’s currently in the hands of its new owner. Put your trust in us, we’ll forever do you well, no matter where are are in the country, our items go surely reach you.

We are number 1 for a reason, the Home of PlayStation gan gan, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do you well today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good day dearest reader of life, listed below are the games available for the Hacked PS4, just so you know that ALL THESE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE if you’re choose it as part of your games when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, let’s work together!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
More

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
More games

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning Jesus, may you bless every soul that reads this very message, may you bless me that’s typing it, amen.

My dear reader, I greet you well, I trust you had a lovely night? I surely did after collecting payment from a customer that just bought a hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with a PS5 replica pad for PS4 from your boy.

Before you read any further, please take a look at the picture in the last slide I posted below, the first one in my hand is an actual PS5 pad, the second one is the PS4 controller, do you see how much they look alike? Almost zero difference between them, from the analog sticks to the shape of the controller itself, exactly the same. Do you know what impressed me the most? The fact that it uses a type-C cable, Omo e make sense gan!!!!

As a side note, Omo let’s not lie, the console clean gan, e clean sotey I don dey get strong emotional attachment to it, but then e don get new owner lol!

Baba don select his 17-20 games list of his choice from our list of 300+ games! You know as e dey go my oga, the very second we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

In the meantime, you know that you self can get something like this today, I dare say something even better, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s get started

We are the Home of PlayStation, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning Jesus, may you bless every soul that reads this very message, may you bless me that’s typing it, amen.

My dear reader, I greet you well, I trust you had a lovely night? I surely did after collecting payment from a customer that just bought a hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with a PS5 replica pad for PS4 from your boy.

Before you read any further, please take a look at the picture in the last slide I posted below, the first one in my hand is an actual PS5 pad, the second one is the PS4 controller, do you see how much they look alike? Almost zero difference between them, from the analog sticks to the shape of the controller itself, exactly the same. Do you know what impressed me the most? The fact that it uses a type-C cable, Omo e make sense gan!!!!

As a side note, Omo let’s not lie, the console clean gan, e clean sotey I don dey get strong emotional attachment to it, but then e don get new owner lol!

Baba don select his 17-20 games list of his choice from our list of 300+ games! You know as e dey go my oga, the very second we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

In the meantime, you know that you self can get something like this today, I dare say something even better, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s get started

We are the Home of PlayStation, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a great night? Omo we’re finally done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4 oh ✅

Item has been carried to GIG Logistics to have it waybilled to the customer’s location in Benin, we no dey dull at all!

Dearest reader of life, we are more than capable of meeting up to all your gaming needs, we are the Home of PlayStation, never forget that, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2023
60k VIEWS, it’s plenty!! Thank you dearest reader for helping us reach 60 thousand views and counting on this thread, you guys are the real MVP! After God na my mom, then na you guys ooo, your patronage + views has made us number 1 of this Nairaland section, na you dey put food for my table, I will never take it for granted, God bless you for me, amen!

Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? A customer from Arepo, off Lagos-Ibadan expressway just bought an iPlay PS5 bag from your boy, do you know why I love this bag so much, is it’s features o!

This bag has a compartment for storing the PS5 (obviously lol) and straps to hold it securely, it also has a separate compartment for storing of two controllers, oh it doesn’t stop there, it has a storage compartment for your CDs so you surely won’t miss a thing when travelling with your precious PS5, and last but not the least, asides having a handle you can use to carry it with you, it also has a long detachable hand so you can go hands-free with the bag and look stylish while doing so!

Bobby2020 is your last born and will always do you well, patronise us today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business

We are the Home of PlayStation

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, hope you had a nice night? I pray this new week be wonderful for all of us.

A darling customer just brought his PS4 to us to swap it with a toks PS5 with one PS5 controller from your your son Bobby2020! He has also paid for games to be downloaded on it as well!

We don start working on the downloads on the PS5 like this, you know as e dey go na, once we’re done with it, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

And never forget we’re the Home of PlayStation, anything you want that’s gaming related, we also sell mobile phones, laptops, smartwatches, just to name a few. We are just a call/text away, 09032427643, dial us now!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening dearest reader of life, wetin dey sup nau? Las las i don finish Evil West oh. Omo hacked PS4 sweet no be lie, playing high quality games are way cheaper rates has been the best thing ever since the creation of sliced bread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ERcyYnqU9M

My review of the game goes as thus, the Evil West plays like God of War with Van Helsing vibes , except with modern weapons like a rifle, revolver, crossbow, gattling gun, grenade, just to mention a few, combining all the weapons to get the upper hand against the enemies is a thing of true beauty.

In a nutshell, the gameplay is awesome, the story had a slow start but it rewards patience as the story unfolded to be a very very good one, You get to fight vampires, werewolves, just to mention a few.

Oh the boss fights, OMG THE BOSS FIGHTS ARE VERY HARDDDDDD, I had to tone down the difficulty levels to finish (let’s keep this between you and I, no cast me, my guys think say I be Agba gamer lol)

I would absolutely recommend this game any time any day. It’s loads of fun. You can get it today on your Hacked PS4!

Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, hope you had a nice night? I pray this new week be wonderful for all of us.

A darling customer just brought his PS4 to us to swap it with a toks PS5 with one PS5 controller from your your son Bobby2020! He has also paid for games to be downloaded on it as well!

We don start working on the downloads on the PS5 like this, you know as e dey go na, once we’re done with it, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

And never forget we’re the Home of PlayStation, anything you want that’s gaming related, we also sell mobile phones, laptops, smartwatches, just to name a few. We are just a call/text away, 09032427643, dial us now!!!!
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? I don finally finish up with the downloads of games on my dear customer’s PS5 o, we thank God.

We loaded the following games on the console:

1. Need for speed heat
2. FIFA 23
3. Uncharted 4
4. Last of Us 2
5. Ghost of Tsushima director’s cut
6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022
7. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate
8. Spiderman Miles Morales

All that’s left is for you to patronise me now o, what are you looking to get from us today?

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 today, let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Hello! Is PS4 version 10.0 hackable at the present?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
GabrielYulaw:
Hello! Is PS4 version 10.0 hackable at the present?
Good morning my young boss, not yet sir. God help us all

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a wonderful night? This week shall be our week, amen.

A returning customer that comes for game installations every now and then just patronised your boy again o. We don load the games of his choice on his hacked PS4 once again!

His comment on the last picture slide has officially made my day, make I no lie. If you’re reading this sir, thanks and God bless for making us your only game plug!

Dearest reader of life, do you know we self can do something like this on your PS4? Even better I dare say, just call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643 let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how the go dey go na? Omo I’ve good news for my Football Lovers oh! First off, each year, FIFA has always been the most requested game. Like I’m every console I’ve sold, FIFA must be included, like in every singe PS4, una too like am, so na why me self I just always bring una the latest update so that you guys go enjoy am well well.

Some customer dey wey he say before they collect FIFA 23, they’ll ask if mine has the “World Cup” mode, and I’ll respond yes, but now we even have something better, starting from this week, our FIFA 23 would come with not only the Men’s World Cup, but also the Women’s World Cup! I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to use Agba baller Aishat Oshoala repping 9ja to flog my opponents!

Here’s the official trailer of the game below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOpU_zt6i8

You self can get this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 so that you self can follow me enjoy!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ade1177: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how the go dey go na? Omo I’ve good news for my Football Lovers oh! First off, each year, FIFA has always been the most requested game. Like I’m every console I’ve sold, FIFA must be included, like in every singe PS4, una too like am, so na why me self I just always bring una the latest update so that you guys go enjoy am well well.

Some customer dey wey he say before they collect FIFA 23, they’ll ask if mine has the “World Cup” mode, and I’ll respond yes, but now we even have something better, starting from this week, our FIFA 23 would come with not only the Men’s World Cup, but also the Women’s World Cup! I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to use Agba baller Aishat Oshoala repping 9ja to flog my opponents!

Here’s the official trailer of the game below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOpU_zt6i8

You self can get this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 so that you self can follow me enjoy!
Nice

It's now available or we should wait till when to get the update?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ade1177:
Nice

It's now available or we should wait till when to get the update?
it is oga mi. Good evening sir
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you slept good my boss? We don dey weekend now o, make sure you enjoy every second of it, e dey important lol, may God bless us all today and forevermore, amen.

A very kind customer from Bariga, Lagos just made payment for this 500GB hacked PS4 fat with a brand new controller, and for his extra controller, he chose to buy a PS5 lookalike pad for PS4, I no go lie you, this very pad in question is slowly becoming a best seller. It’s very sexy and has better ergonomics than a traditional PS4 controller, oh and it’s type-C too, I love it! You self check the pictures below, the item sexy die, our pictures don’t lie, except the pictures of the girls on Snapchat, what you see in the picture isn’t what you get in real life lol embarassed

Make I no forget self, he has chosen the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games, you know as e dey go, the very second we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You self can get something like this, even better self I dare say, place that order now, just Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2023
My dear reader how far na, Ubisoft don drop another trailer for Assassins Creed Mirage, Omo I can’t wait for it, and the fact that it’s coming to the PS4 makes me so so so glad!

Make I no talk too much, here’s the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-3zAcJu4o

Stay tuned and keep visiting our page, the very second it’s available

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now to place an order!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you slept good my boss? We don dey weekend now o, make sure you enjoy every second of it, e dey important lol, may God bless us all today and forevermore, amen.

A very kind customer from Bariga, Lagos just made payment for this 500GB hacked PS4 fat with a brand new controller, and for his extra controller, he chose to buy a PS5 lookalike pad for PS4, I no go lie you, this very pad in question is slowly becoming a best seller. It’s very sexy and has better ergonomics than a traditional PS4 controller, oh and it’s type-C too, I love it! You self check the pictures below, the item sexy die, our pictures don’t lie, except the pictures of the girls on Snapchat, what you see in the picture isn’t what you get in real life lol embarassed

Make I no forget self, he has chosen the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games, you know as e dey go, the very second we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You self can get something like this, even better self I dare say, place that order now, just Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, my this new week be great for us once again, may it shower in the Lord’s goodness, mercies and his blessings into our lives in Jesus name, amen.

We’re done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4, no time to waste, my oga of life, if you’re reading this, thank you so much for your patronage, may you never lack in Jesus name!

Dearest reader, Shey you know that you self can get something like this, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Scenes from FIFA 23 Women’s World Cup mode! As you can see in the third picture posted below, it also has the Men’s World Cup mode included! Omo na hacked PS4 owners dey gbadun pass for this period!

Never forget that FIFA 23 is available for FREE on your hacked PS4 if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PlayStation from your son Bobby2020!

Pro tip: Buy a hacked PS4 from us today!

If you already own a hacked PS4, you can get it today at the cheapest rates, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to make it yours today!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? Praise be to Jehovah for giving us the grace to wake up and live another day, Praise be to ye oh Lord! May this week be filled with grace, better credit alerts in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from GRA, ikeja just patronised me in a big way o, baba just placed an order for two units of a hacked PS4 Pro with two controllers each for himself and his coworker, customers like these >>>>

Big daddy, if you’re reading this sir, thanks and God bless you, I really appreciate! The customer has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games that’ll be loaded on the console, you know as e dey go na, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, till then my dearest reader of life!

You self can get something like this today o, distance is never a problem for us, wherever you are in the country, our goods and services go reach you, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2023
My fighting game brothers and sisters, another trailer for the best fighting game franchise of all time Mortal Kombat don drop o, them use am wet our tastebuds a lil bit more pending till it’s release date!!!

It’s called the “official Kuei Trailer”, enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytll-yuqgyY

The graphics of this game dope gan, hopefully a hack for the PS5 is out soon, make we still dey enjoy our PS4 till then!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sauceEEP(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? Praise be to Jehovah for giving us the grace to wake up and live another day, Praise be to ye oh Lord! May this week be filled with grace, better credit alerts in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from GRA, ikeja just patronised me in a big way o, baba just placed an order for two units of a hacked PS4 Pro with two controllers each for himself and his coworker, customers like these >>>>

Big daddy, if you’re reading this sir, thanks and God bless you, I really appreciate! The customer has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games that’ll be loaded on the console, you know as e dey go na, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, till then my dearest reader of life!

You self can get something like this today o, distance is never a problem for us, wherever you are in the country, our goods and services go reach you, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!

Good morning my dearest reader of life. I hope you had a lovely night? May the almighty God bless us today!

☑️ We’re done with the installation of games on the two hacked PS4 Pro that was purchased from us! ✅

Below is the list of games on the first console!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2023
The second PS4 Pro!

My dearest reader of life, na your order remain o! What are you looking to buy from us today? We are forever here to cater to any and all of your gaming needs, just call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643, let Bobby2020 do you well.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a nice night, hope you’re not on the bed by this time? Let’s hustle for this money, no dull am at all!

A customer from Yaba environs, Lagos just bought toks PS4 controllers from your son Bobby2020.

My dear reader, no be only sell we dey sell oh, we also fix consoles, we have one of the best hardware engineers on the market, give us a try today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 we go run am!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night and you’re enjoying your weekend so far?

The kids of nowadays sha Dey enjoy make I no lie, parents buying video games for them for birthdays and all that, same was not done for me when I was growing up, but where I am today, I thank God.

A dear customer of life who is super-dad wants to surprise his 11 years old son with a gaming handheld device for his birthday, he then contacted me as he was torn between either getting a Nintendo Switch or a PSP/PSVita, after a brief conversation, we agreed he’d get a Hacked PSVita with games for his son’s birthday.

He then thought he’d get another handheld device for his younger son, he decided he’d get a PSP for him.

In a nutshell, baba bought a Hacked PSVita and a PSP for his two sons, God when! Baba mi even though I'm grateful for the patronage, DO GIVEAWAY!!!

Once we’re done loading the games on them, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure my dearest reader, in the meantime, we are the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, don’t look anywhere else, choose us today. 09032427643 call/WhatsApp, we’ll do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by PSVITA(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night and you’re enjoying your weekend so far?

The kids of nowadays sha Dey enjoy make I no lie, parents buying video games for them for birthdays and all that, same was not done for me when I was growing up, but where I am today, I thank God.

A dear customer of life who is super-dad wants to surprise his 11 years old son with a gaming handheld device for his birthday, he then contacted me as he was torn between either getting a Nintendo Switch or a PSP/PSVita, after a brief conversation, we agreed he’d get a Hacked PSVita with games for his son’s birthday.

He then thought he’d get another handheld device for his younger son, he decided he’d get a PSP for him.

In a nutshell, baba bought a Hacked PSVita and a PSP for his two sons, God when! Baba mi even though I'm grateful for the patronage, DO GIVEAWAY!!!

Once we’re done loading the games on them, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure my dearest reader, in the meantime, we are the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, don’t look anywhere else, choose us today. 09032427643 call/WhatsApp, we’ll do you well!

How much is Nitendo switch with games

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.