Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75959 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Good morning dearest reader, before we go any further, let’s thank God it’s Friday!! It’s the weekend ladies and gents, we go dey alright!!!

We are glad to announce to you we now have New Tales From The Borderlands available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Here’s the announcement and release trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8688wNaRnD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujh7O-UGxDY

Do you know this game can also be gotten completely FREE OF CHARGE? Just choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us today, you can reach us on our call/WhatsApp line, 09032427643!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, maximum respect to you my boss that’s reading this right now. This weekend go Dey blessed for you and me, amen.

A customer of mine from Osun state that runs a Game Center just bought these two units of best seller PS5 pad for PS4!!

NA HIM DEY HOT LIKE THIS, baba was like since the time he introduced it to his customers, them no want regular PS4 pads again, they troubled him so much that he had to place another order for the ones you see the picture below!

You can also try it out today! Very rugged pad, I must confess!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning to you dearest reader of life, happy new week to you! May the mercies and goodness of the lord follow you throughout this week, amen.

A customer of mine who sells consoles in computer village just bought this ultra rare “Monster Hunter World” Limited Edition hacked PS4 Pro with the “Monster Hunter World” Limited Edition pad. This is the first time I’m seeing it self, as e landed, I said make I keep am for myself o as e too fine, na so I just sent him pictures, he sharply asked for my account, how can I say no to money?! tongue

He has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games, you know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

In the meantime, you can also place an order for a Hacked PS4 today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, distance is never a problem for us!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Ladies and gents, food is ready, Netherrealm Studios just released another trailer for Mortal Kombat 1, it’s called “The Banished” trailer.

No lies here but this game is really looking like the best mortal kombat ever released in recent memory, with characters from the mortal kombat in the 3D era like Havic and others making a comeback! Enjoy the trailer below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iZEup7ZBR8

We will surely have it available for purchase immediately it comes out, call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning to you dearest reader of life, happy new week to you! May the mercies and goodness of the lord follow you throughout this week, amen.

A customer of mine who sells consoles in computer village just bought this ultra rare “Monster Hunter World” Limited Edition hacked PS4 Pro with the “Monster Hunter World” Limited Edition pad. This is the first time I’m seeing it self, as e landed, I said make I keep am for myself o as e too fine, na so I just sent him pictures, he sharply asked for my account, how can I say no to money?! tongue

He has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 300+ games, you know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

In the meantime, you can also place an order for a Hacked PS4 today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, distance is never a problem for us!

ALL DONE ✅
Good morning dearest reader of life, once again, we’re finally done with the installation of games on the customer’s PS4, na your order we dey wait like this!

Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 let’s do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Wxstudio(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
If I buy the hacked version of the ps4, can I still use disc? And can I still change games later on?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Wxstudio:
If I buy the hacked version of the ps4, can I still use disc? And can I still change games later on?
Good morning young boss, yes you can. For more information, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how your day dey go na? I don go back to garri again since una no gree patronize me, I don over drink garri sotey my vision don dey blurry chai sad

I say make I drink another bowl of garri again before one very kind customer messaged me that he wants to download games on his PS5 , na the end result you dey see for the picture slides below.

Games we downloaded on his console are:
1. FIFA 23
2. Need for Speed Unbound
3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022
4. Crash bandicoot 4
5. Far Cry 6
6. God of War Ragnarok
7. GTA V
8. Spiderman Miles Morales
9. Pes 23

Baba was pretty pleased, I’m sure you will if you give us a try, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we give you the very best services at the cheapest rates!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Sonicroyel: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
trojan84:

How much to crack the ps4 game?

Can u install on an Unhacked console?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, na weekend we Dey like this, the best activity to engage in is gaming oh, and remember, we’re the number one gaming plug, connect with us via call/WhatsApp on 09032427643, we must surely do you well!

A customer from Ogba just paid for this “Shock Blue” Xbox Series S/X original controller from your son Bobby2020.

You self can get something like this today, hit us up NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Can u install on an Unhacked console?
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a wonderful night! Welcome to a new week, may it go in our favor in Jesus name.

Omo a customer from Delta state just copped this top of the line maxed out 512GB Steam Deck from your boy Bobby2020! Omo this thing massive oh, look at the last picture down when compared with a PSVita, you can remove 4 PSVita from from a steam deck size-wise.

Na big contract this customer give me so, the Steam Deck like the name implies, runs on SteamOS which is an operating system based on Linux, of which isn’t very “hacked game” friendly. So here are the things we’re gonna do :

1. Remove SteamOS
2. Install WindowsOS
3. Run the installation of games on it

These are the games he wants installed:
Resident Evil 3
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Hitman 3
Red dead Redemption
Detroit Becomes human
Last of us 1

As you can see, baba sabi his melons well, and has picked better games. I will not lie you, the Steam Deck isn’t by any means a cheap device, for starters, it’s more expensive than a PS4, closer to PS5 in terms of price, but look at the benefits when compared to the PS4/PS5.

1. It is portable: it’s the best travel buddy, I remember when I was service, my Nintendo switch was more important to me than my PS4 back then, kept me company during my 7-8 hour trips to the east and back, just dey inside bus, stick ear piece in my ear, pop out the switch, loose myself in the world of gaming. Now the steam deck is better, na portable PS4/PS5

2. It is a computer/PC: the steam deck is a pretty powerful machine, as stated earlier, na Windows 10 I am gonna install on it, it’s a capable PC and can run most light computing tasks you throw at it, so when traveling, you don’t need to carry your your personal laptop and the steam deck, the steam deck can do the work of your laptop, in a nutshell, it’s not just a gaming machine, it’s a productivity machine as well, PS4/PS5 can’t give you that.

3. It’s a hybrid console: In a nutshell, it’s a Nintendo switch on coke! Once you dey house and your guy wan play game with you, of course the massive 7 inches screen might be small, you can simply connect the steam deck to your TV via a dock and play on a larger screen, and you can connect any controller of your choice to enjoy your favorite games (PS4/PA5/Xbox one/Xbox Series S/X pads would work)

Let me drop my pen there for now.

You know as e dey go my dearest reader, we go dey update the thread as we progressing!

We’re the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a wonderful night! Welcome to a new week, may it go in our favor in Jesus name.

Omo a customer from Delta state just copped this top of the line maxed out 512GB Steam Deck from your boy Bobby2020! Omo this thing massive oh, look at the last picture down when compared with a PSVita, you can remove 4 PSVita from from a steam deck size-wise.

Na big contract this customer give me so, the Steam Deck like the name implies, runs on SteamOS which is an operating system based on Linux, of which isn’t very “hacked game” friendly. So here are the things we’re gonna do :

1. Remove SteamOS
2. Install WindowsOS
3. Run the installation of games on it

These are the games he wants installed:
Resident Evil 3
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Hitman 3
Red dead Redemption
Detroit Becomes human
Last of us 1

As you can see, baba sabi his melons well, and has picked better games. I will not lie you, the Steam Deck isn’t by any means a cheap device, for starters, it’s more expensive than a PS4, closer to PS5 in terms of price, but look at the benefits when compared to the PS4/PS5.

1. It is portable: it’s the best travel buddy, I remember when I was service, my Nintendo switch was more important to me than my PS4 back then, kept me company during my 7-8 hour trips to the east and back, just dey inside bus, stick ear piece in my ear, pop out the switch, loose myself in the world of gaming. Now the steam deck is better, na portable PS4/PS5

2. It is a computer/PC: the steam deck is a pretty powerful machine, as stated earlier, na Windows 10 I am gonna install on it, it’s a capable PC and can run most light computing tasks you throw at it, so when traveling, you don’t need to carry your your personal laptop and the steam deck, the steam deck can do the work of your laptop, in a nutshell, it’s not just a gaming machine, it’s a productivity machine as well, PS4/PS5 can’t give you that.

3. It’s a hybrid console: In a nutshell, it’s a Nintendo switch on coke! Once you dey house and your guy wan play game with you, of course the massive 7 inches screen might be small, you can simply connect the steam deck to your TV via a dock and play on a larger screen, and you can connect any controller of your choice to enjoy your favorite games (PS4/PA5/Xbox one/Xbox Series S/X pads would work)

Let me drop my pen there for now.

You know as e dey go my dearest reader, we go dey update the thread as we progressing!

We’re the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order now!

Good evening dearest reader of life, how did your day go my? Las las we don finish with the installation of Windows on the steam deck and loaded games in it.

The games are running buttery smooth on it, I’m most impressed with the Last of us part 1 as it’s the Next-Gen (PS5) version, gosh I’m so jealous, boss man if you’re reading this, Shey you no go borrow me for 6 months, abi one year first, make I test am for you well well! kiss

Dearest reader, never forget that we’re the number 1 plug for anything gaming related. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now let me do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Without your patronage, who am I?

Thank you dearest reader for always trusting us to give you the very best, Good morning to you! A customer from Berger, Lagos just made payment for the extra extra clean Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with controllers and has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games!!!

You know as e Dey go my Oga, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

Make us your your gaming plug today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kingot(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
i dn dey follow dis thread for like a year now * and truth be told u dey try
abeg steam deck and p4 pro nah aw much
and do u deal on nintendo switch?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
kingot:
i dn dey follow dis thread
for like a year now
and truth be told u dey try

abeg steam deck and p4 pro nah aw much

and do u deal on nintendo switch?
Thanks for the kind words my biggest boss, kindly call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Bobby2020:

Thank you dearest reader for always trusting us to give you the very best, Good morning to you! A customer from Berger, Lagos just made payment for the extra extra clean Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with controllers and has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games!!!

You know as e Dey go my Oga, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

Good morning dearest reader of life, we’re finally done with the installation of games on my customer’s PS4 Pro! Baba’s hands go don Dey itch am due to how much he wants to grab the pads and start playing games immediately!!!

Rider self just arrived and has left for the receiver’s place. My boss if you’re reading this, thanks and God bless you for your patronage!

Dear reader, you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s do business!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? I didn’t though, woke up with a bad headache and a runny nose, I’ll survive. I just couldn’t wait to hit you with this news, our hacked PS4 community is gonna eat again soon as Call of Duty Modern Warfare III is coming out on the 10th of November 2023!!

Nuff said, let’s gbadun some trailers!!

Makarov reveal trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6J06wdgXY

Gameplay trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDEDDrGYvo

You know the sweetest part of it all? Not long after it gets released, it’s going to gonna be available for me and you on our hacked PS4 at the cheapest rates! The very second it is, you’ll be the first to know as we will post it here!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good evening dearest reader, Omo how your weekend Dey go na? Today is the best time to get yourself a hacked PS4, be like this customer that just bought a 1TB hacked PS4 fat with a PS5 look-alike pad for PS4.

Baba don select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games, you know as e Dey go, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! In the meantime, you self can place an order today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bobby2020:

shey una no vex for me say I forgot to give una update about the PS4 pro that our dear customer bought days ago? Baba don Dey gbadun am.

Remember this could be you, the owner of a hacked PS4 just pick the phone up and dial this number I am about to type, are you ready? Oya 3…….2…….1……. here it is 09032427643, don’t wait for screenshot, distance is not a problem for us, wherever you are in the country, our goods and services go reach you. Just Call/WhatsApp us today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader, Omo how your weekend Dey go na? Today is the best time to get yourself a hacked PS4, be like this customer that just bought a 1TB hacked PS4 fat with a PS5 look-alike pad for PS4.

Baba don select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games, you know as e Dey go, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! In the meantime, you self can place an order today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now

Good morning dearest reader, we’re finally done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4, glory be to the almighty God. I don’t know about you but I’m digging the Assassins Creed Odyssey theme I installed for him, I bet he’s digging it too lol. Item is heading to its owner as we speak, safe journey my dear PS4.

Do you know that you self can get something like this today? Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, we’ll surely do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? This is the perfect time to tell you that no be only video games we Dey sell, we sell all gadgets, just bought this Hp Elitebook 840 G3 from us, and he’s satisfied with the cosmetic condition and features of said laptop!

Here are the specs
14-inch Touchscreen Display
Intel Core i7-6th Gen
Fingerprint Scanner
Processor 2.6GHz to 3.8GHz
8GB Ram
256GB SSD
Backlit Keyboard

Item is on his way to to the buyer as we speak! Na your order come remain like this, whatever you need, we have it, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kingot(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
i heard mortal kombat 12 isnt coming to ps4 is it true
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a nice night, Sony just decided to do another reveal of their new underwhelming PS5 companion, PlayStation Portal, a game streaming device,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsXNw8vZFo?si=j2-aL6hT7QaFJY-Z

The device leverages PS Remote Play allowing you to play your PS5 games anywhere as long as you have Wi-Fi connectivity. The PS Portal needs at least 5Mbps Internet speeds to function while Sony suggests 15Mbps speeds for optimal gaming experience. You can only play supported games that are installed on your PS5 console and Sony says the device will not support PlayStation Plus Premium cloud streaming. You won't be able to run any other games or media locally either.

PS Portal brings an 8-inch LCD with 1080P resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate as well as the same controller layout as the PS5 DualSense. The handheld brings a USB-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and top-mounted speakers. The rest of the spec sheet is still under wraps for now.

Oddly, the PS Portal does not come with Bluetooth connectivity and only supports Wi-Fi and PlayStation Link. The latter is Sony’s new proprietary wireless connectivity standard which brings low latency lossless audio and switching between compatible devices. The tech is coming to Sony’s new Pulse Explore wireless earbuds ($200/€220/£200) and Pulse Elite headset ($150/€150/£120) both of which are launching later this year.

To summarize the above, this device isn’t a worthy buy, a complete waste of money. I wonder really wish I can meet the person that advices Sony to produce this item that we never needed, I go really slap am. I was thinking they’d release a steam deck or Rog Ally competitor, but no, them go release a streaming device, so you know the craziest part of it all? The only feature of this device, “game streaming” can already be done with your iPhone/android device, just link your phone with your PS5, and you go Dey play PS5 games on your phone. Anyways, don’t buy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Another story trailer for Mortal Kombat 1 has dropped my dearest reader, enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2OlvgjC4o?si=Sd89FEPA5gHywi2I

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2023
A trailer for the massive DLC expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 called “Phantom Liberty” has just dropped, enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2k9KD-0xOs?si=adbhpD1ika0df1UG

Sad news is that it’s only for next Gen consoles only, PS4 still lives on though!!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBuctwjOq58?si=hv1z6YOgmQt-SPbr

Dearest reader of life, you see the YouTube link above? Na trailer the gameplay Call of Duty Modern Warfare III 2023 coming to PS4 and PS5 and Xbox later this year! Watch it!!!!

Wetin Dey sweet me pass is that, me and you will get to play it on our Hacked PS4 not too long after it gets officially released, therefore now is the best time to cop that hacked PS4 today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? What would you like to purchase from Bobby2020 today? We are more than capable of attending to all your gaming needs!

A customer just bought a hacked PS4 slim 500GB loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games with one controller from your son Bobby2020!

You self can get something like this today, distance is never a problem for your boy, all you need to do is just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s get you that dream console today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Hotdiamond(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? What would you like to purchase from Bobby2020 today? We are more than capable of attending to all your gaming needs!

A customer just bought a hacked PS4 slim 500GB loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of almost 340 games with one controller from your son Bobby2020!

You self can get something like this today, distance is never a problem for your boy, all you need to do is just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s get you that dream console today!

How much do you sell
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2023
Hotdiamond:

How much do you sell
Good morning my young boss, we use Nairaland as an advertising platform and we put our phone number in every post we make, it’s literally impossible to miss, here it is again: 09032427643 call/WhatsApp. Let’s deal
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Good morning my dear reader, na weekend be this oh, no need to wake up early morning to start rushing to work, just pick up that controller and play game and unwind, and if you don’t have one yet, we are the main plug for anything gaming related, we’ll supply you.

A customer just brought his PS4 to us for the hacking and installation of the games of his choice from my list of almost 350 games!!! Na him me and you dey see in the pictures below, I come finish the job with a premium call of duty MW theme completely free of charge!

My real oga, do you know that you self can get something like this today on your PS4? Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night yes? It’s the perfect time to buy a hacked PS4 oh! No wait till it gets more expensive in this Tinubu regime before you hit me up!

A customer took this advice and just bought this hacked PS4 phat 500GB with two controllers and it has loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of almost 350 games!

You self can get something like this today my boss, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 let’s do business today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.